India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I sometimes get the feeling that isi and mss are trying to target forum members individually. Certain events made me suspicious that I'm being doxed. Trying to refrain from making too many comments and posts here. We don't have anyone to watch for us. We are just unofficial individuals working in personal capacity. I hope some PPL in official capacity are reading this forum atleast. I made a comment on radical left once and there was tweet from trump on similar lines. Similarly some contributions and points made here have been repeated on tv channels. It's good if something is good coming for our country from our contribution.
And I am still struggling with a senior's DFI's memebr's who think's the J 20's is a Wunder weapone's.

Knowitall

It's happening. 83x Tejas Mk-1A order (convertible to future generation), by December. Deliveries from 2022. Order triggered by PAF fleet-filling JF17B3. IAF will force a higher production rate out of HAL than Su-30MKI.

View attachment 53290

Order to be signed by december I will believe it when I see it.

We have been sitting for months on this deal now and when war is at our doorstep we realize how much we have messed up.

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
I can feel now how Rogue regimes work. Thank God we are in Democracy.
Amen bro ,

Read this article , just a small sample of what the Chinese are up to in Xinjiang.

They are tracking 25 % of the population in real time , entire database was publicly accessible. gps coords name,id , age , address, where they have been recently .

1 million in reeducation camps , thats for a population of 12 million Uyghurs .

The day is'nt far when anyone going against Xi will be put into camps.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Story of India at the moment:

Defence watchers don’t consider tax collections and implications in their thought process,

economy watchers don’t consider national security and implications in their thought process,

policy watchers do not consider tax collections & national security and their implications in their thought process.

people in general do not care about the correlation between their tax money and govt policy and national security altogether.

SILOS!!!!!

Last edited:

Synergy

Country flag
I could be wrong, but not all atgms have proximity fuse.
I'm not a technical guy. please elaborate.
from the smoke pattern from the tank before the hit and the smoke pattern after the hit, it seems to me, that missile landed beside the tank. if so then how lethal it would be? if so then how effective it would be against a tank having era?

isn't a direct hit needed?

(may be I'm wrong).

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I'm not a technical guy. please elaborate.
from the smoke pattern from the tank before the hit and the smoke pattern after the hit, it seems to me, that missile landed beside the tank. if so then how lethal it would be? if so then how effective it would be against a tank having era?

isn't a direct hit is needed?

(may be I'm wrong).
Well it's neede for a direct impact against Era armour's, well bhadra ji could shed more light's on this he is the expert when it come to this issues.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
PLAAF pilots are probably all doing their training in English, which makes a lot of sense if you think about where China learned its pilot training programs from. They also have to be able to communicate with different air forces in international training exercises too ic any available's. If that’s what they’re habituated for in these exercises I don’t see why that should be a large cognitive burden. It’s not like people in China are used to using English situationally in highly technical environments, so I’m not sure why pilots using short bits of English should be so unusual?

cereal killer

Country flag
POK and Aksi hind are occupied by Pak and China. What about that? Why half statement. Why not talk about Aksi chin now.
I don't know what more can he say. Chinese are already sitting there for more than 50 years. They show Arunachal in their maps we show Aksai in ours. I don't know what we will achieve by talking about Aksai now when both sides know territorial dispute will only be solved by a war.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't know what more can he say. Chinese are already sitting there for more than 50 years. They show Arunachal in their maps we show Aksai in ours. I don't know what we will achieve by talking about Aksai now when both sides know territorial dispute will only be solved by a war.
But always need to be reminded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles