India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Tiktok has been used for subversion. Although platform sounds harmless - it is a very effective propaganda tool.

Honestly I want it gone forever.

No community app from China should be allowed in the free world.
TikTok is too lucrative to be gone forever. Maybe we will keep it banned, but the West will definitely try to capitalise on it instead of ban.

Synergy

Country flag
Thats the choice we made.. We still have heavy heavy russian involvement in our SSBN Proejct, Aircraft carrier maintenance, S - 400 which entails close Indo-Russian colloboration for decades.. Americans fear us bleeding edge technology falling into russian hands through India... So, obviously, we wont be getting their best technology..
but we got P8s, Apaches, Romeo (about to get) etc. (+C17, C130)

when US could help China to counter USSR, I think there is a chance to neutralize US-Russia enmity for a while. if you can remember, when Mr Trump came to power, there were some assumptions that US-Russia relationship will improve. I was reading some reports (or psot) probably here where some experts are suggesting/hinting, Mr Putin wishes Mr Trump to win and China and Iran wishing Mr Biden win.

so there is a chance that US-Russia relationship may improve. though I'm not sure if we can play any part in that.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
And then get whacked across the face. UN is a non entity when it comes to big boys
Basically. UN peacekeepers are only fit to fight African warlords and to acclimatise your troops to action.

In case of a conflict regarding India, Pakistan, or China they can't use troops from these countries which make up the bulk of their forces.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Basically. UN peacekeepers are only fit to fight African warlords and to acclimatise your troops to action.

In case of a conflict regarding India, Pakistan, or China they can't use troops from these countries which make up the bulk of their forces.
As I already said. UN is a stupid gangsta organization wearing funny hats.

funny-coincidence-placement-fails-26__605.jpg

Capture.JPG

And this is the UN version of equality.

Capture.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles