India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien_cat26

Country flag
I'm pretty sure sino defense forum and peedeef are having an open season on indians
Sino defense They actually played down the incident a bit... I found out that they only started discussing the incident now. " The original post may be locked by the moderator"

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Not in galwan skirmish according to me, in all the videos release from ccp, indians were not recording, only chinese side were, and a senior member here told that soldiers at the back who recorded stuff were made to delete it by the high officials to not escalate the matter...even the chinese accused us of chopping the fingers of some dead chinese soldier, ofc we would have recorded it.
You think chene will release the footage where IA is also seen recording? This will give us leverage to release our footage as well as it's seen in CCP videos. There cleverly released for propaganda and we do have footage of wumos captured and wounded soldiers. IA and GoI have to up this media war games. You know pics and footages from 65 destroyed Patton tanks and 71 wars surrender are still gold and holds leverage over paki army in any debate or international perception else pakis would have spun narrative in their favour. We need to release footage which supports our narrative

SavageKing456

Country flag
Indians are truly shameless
By this not only you're amplifying the propaganda of chinese but also spreading cringe behavior.
Today I saw some Indians giving abusing words to army,truly shameless and shameful.
There is a thing called patience which Indians lack.
Whenever there is a war entire country fights it which INCLUDES Indian citizens.
Liberandus/commietards/islamists would never support and Nationalist Indians are busy abusing army on twitter :/
Where will the morale come from?

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We might have captured a few PLA soldiers.. but, as Indian Army retaliated by going into enemy held territory, many more Indian soldiers might have been captured..
By the way, if you want to stick to SOPs, then don't send soldiers with their guns, as having a gun being taken from a soldier forcibly, is the same as him being stripped naked in public.. As I said in previous posts.. give them training in gang wars, and organize them into Gangs.. Its a shame that a soldier who trains for a lifetime in modern warfare, is forced to give up his rifle, without a chance to even use it against the enemy..
But, unfortunately, Indian media being a compliant bitch, prone to valorize the Indian military as a bunch of superhumans, will brush these humiliating pics under the carpet..

Jimih

Country flag
Laughed at me,
Writing one's own declaration in blood is a tradition in China for 5000 years.
Show that you are ready to sacrifice,
Ready to sacrifice for your Party, not for your Country.

Stop pretending you PLA soldiers are patriots, PLA is nothing but a bunch of contract killers hired by CCP.

Alien_cat26

Country flag
Oh please don't give us sermons on patriotism whilst sucking Xi Jinping tits.

We all know how CCP and PLA is stoking nationalism to unite gullible Chinese citizens like you.

Being prefered to be as audience will be healthier for you as your attempt on shilling (bhadwagiri) will be shattered by DFI members within seconds.
Don't get me wrong~! I am not trying to reduce your patriotism. If I can do it, as your compatriots say, President Xi will reward me ;)
Back to the topic, continue~! There is no Modi and Xi Jinping here, just public discussion.

Rudra7678

Country flag
Yeah another was using G word against army and was definitely indian,saw many
of them
This is what psyops is
The problem with these kind of people is, they need army to soothe their bruised "collective" ego. Army is there to protect the borders and not to soothe bruised ego of the citizenry. Any army which acts impulsively, like PA, cannot be regarded as professional. Let people say whatever they want to say, army will act when it receives orders to act. PLA released photographic material because they had the material and two they realize the importance info war, especially in the age on internet and social media.

Jimih

Country flag
Don't get me wrong~! I am not trying to reduce your patriotism. If I can do it, as your compatriots say, President Xi will reward me ;)
Back to the topic, continue~! There is no Modi and Xi Jinping here, just public discussion.
Still you didn't mentioned your weird fetishes, ya just for the sake of public discussion.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Laughed at me,
Writing one's own declaration in blood is a tradition in China for 5000 years.
Show that you are ready to sacrifice,
There was no China 5000 years ago. There is nothing today that resembles with China of 100 years ago. The last I knew the current Chinese regime own a modern professional army. These primitive stunts are laughable and doesn’t show any good light on PLA.

Trained officers and soilders take oath just once after they qualify. Looks like PLA officers do not trust its soldiers.

SavageKing456

Country flag
The problem with these kind of people is, they need army to soothe their bruised "collective" ego. Army is there to protect the borders and not to soothe bruised ego of the citizenry. Any army which acts impulsively, like PA, cannot be regarded as professional. Let people say whatever they want to say, army will act when it receives orders to act. PLA released photographic material because they had the material and two they realize the importance info war, especially in the age on internet and social media.
Professionalism is least concern here,what's concerning is how some are ranting on SM which would not be even watched,your views won't be taken,when your ranting won't be converted into action then what is the frustration for?
Instead this frustration is helping the propaganda.
IA might release pics if they want and Won't if they don't.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It's the same kangxiwa cemetery, right? Where last year 4 fresh graves were dug?
Yes, these are the four soldiers who died last year, but there are no corpses inside, only clothing. The corpses have been shipped to their hometown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles