India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freezer Dam

Country flag
Indians are truly shameless
By this not only you're amplifying the propaganda of chinese but also spreading cringe behavior.
Today I saw some Indians giving abusing words to army,truly shameless
There is a thing called patience which Indians lack.
Questioning the Govt and Army is not unpatriotic, we just asking them to prove whatever they told, that's all....

Freezer Dam

Country flag
The problem with these kind of people is, they need army to soothe their bruised "collective" ego. Army is there to protect the borders and not to soothe bruised ego of the citizenry. Any army which acts impulsively, like PA, cannot be regarded as professional. Let people say whatever they want to say, army will act when it receives orders to act. PLA released photographic material because they had the material and two they realize the importance info war, especially in the age on internet and social media.
Who stop us?

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
chink lecherousness of releasing galwan incident pics now indicates the butthurt ,first taiwan chest beating now this ,GOI will need to respond the information warfare & decide on use of arms to engage chinks now on LAC ,we are more than ready but don't make in another op parakram of remaining on borders for 2 years & go back,hit them in chumbi valley

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Questioning the Govt and Army is not unpatriotic, we just asking them to prove whatever they told, that's all....
The government doesn't run policies to keep defeatist netizens influenced by enemy propaganda happy all the time. Going by your disappointment which I do not share every day is not the same. Learn to hold yourself because people who can not handle the setbacks can not handle victories either.

Freezer Dam

Country flag
The government doesn't run policies to keep defeatist netizens influenced by enemy propaganda happy all the time. Going by your disappointment which I do not share every day is not the same. Learn to hold yourself because people who can not handle the setbacks can not handle victories either.
We have a powerful Army, do you believe that. If yes, then today's picture will hurt you definitely. Not for what happened but for whichever claims made after that. In war or a surprise attack, it's may be happened, but clarity should be there.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
The way I understand, after all the meltdown and name calling is this, I suppose after the central sector trespassing there would definitely have been counter trespassing done by the IA in that sector, and when it comes to AP definitely the chinks were taken aback by the treatment they were handed else there was no reason whatsoever for them to release those images.
Why doesn't IA's action come into the media then you may ask, my question to you is which media?
The Chinese certainly don't have one that can do this and when it comes to the Indian media the MEA is too cucked and is too busy harping on "peaceful settlement" and what not instead of giving those footage and pics to the media, basically MEA is performing media dressing for the CCP/PLA in the hope that their non-humiliation will make them go back using which the MEA can claim that through its "deft diplomacy" China was tackled without a gun being shot.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

Few salient points from Sir Nitin (regarding today's meltdown) :-
  • Yesterday's Tawang incident was a major blowback to the Chinese.
  • Today's leaking Galwan pictures by China is a direct response to distract/hide from yesterday's humiliation.
  • Upon asked what exactly happened at Tawang :-
    • ~200 PLA soldiers crossed into Tawang
    • Indian army responded aggressively and arrested/apprehended/detained many PLA soldiers.
    • PLA soldiers were released hours later after negotiations between local commanders.
    • Reports of injury to PLA soldiers.
    • This is the first time the Indian Army has shown aggressiveness to capture & detain Chinese soldiers, which shocked China.
  • Upon asked why we don't release pictures on SM :-
    • India tries to play fair
    • We have pictures of their dead & captured soldiers
    • If such leak from the Chinese side continues we will see pictures leaking from our side.
  • Upon being asked why we don't respond to Chinese incursions (referring to central-sector) :-
    • It is a misconception, we also proactively intrude into China, but they are not reported.
    • Chinese media don't have access to the news and underplay such incidences.

For people referring to Tawang incidence having no credibility because GoI denied it -> It got confirmed from Nitin Gokhale so it is official now.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
We have a powerful Army, do you believe that. If yes, then today's picture will hurt you definitely. Not for what happened but for whichever claims made after that. In war or a surprise attack, it's may be happened, but clarity should be there.
No I do not believe we have powerful army. My body of work here has been always critical but nuanced on the Military establishment’s capabilities. I do not start crying on each so-called setback and start making back and white statements aka meltdown.

I do not make my opinion after reading one side of the story. A soldier operating under that kind of restraint is nothing but a street fighter. Should we remove the restraint is a totally separate debate however there are clear stated accounts by our military officers on how Chinese were taken down and how they recorded PLA air ambulances working over night to rescue their soldiers. Air Ambulances are only used when the on ground ambulance can not handle the casualties.

Interpretation of the information is always subjective. One can spin information on either side; negative or positive alike.

The real analysis is in military objective, intent and posturing. If one company losses the next comes back to regain and recover. Have we lost any land since Indian army has dug-in and started taking Chinese incrusions seriously?

What happened in past and how they were able create such massive logistical gap against us is the only hurting question one must ask from previous UPA government.

You do not talk winning on something you have already lost. You talk recovering and rematch. This is what we are doing now.

Coming back to meltdown, till GOI releases hand over of PLA prisoner which was confirmed by many reporters in India during that time you do not spread your negativity. It is contagious, wear mask, stay home and save lives.

Janhit main jaari.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag

Few salient points from Sir Nitin (regarding today's meltdown) :-
  • Yesterday's Tawang incident was a major blowback to the Chinese.
  • Today's leaking Galwan pictures by China is a direct response to distract/hide from yesterday's humiliation.
  • Upon asked what exactly happened at Tawang :-
    • ~200 PLA soldiers crossed into Tawang
    • Indian army responded aggressively and arrested/apprehended/detained many PLA soldiers.
    • PLA soldiers were released hours later after negotiations between local commanders.
    • Reports of injury to PLA soldiers.
    • This is the first time the Indian Army has shown aggressiveness to capture & detain Chinese soldiers, which shocked China.
  • Upon asked why we don't release pictures on SM :-
    • India tries to play fair
    • We have pictures of their dead & captured soldiers
    • If such leak from the Chinese side continues we will see pictures leaking from our side.
  • Upon being asked why we don't respond to Chinese incursions (referring to central-sector) :-
    • It is a misconception, we also proactively intrude into China, but they are not reported.
    • Chinese media don't have access to the news and underplay such incidences.

For people referring to Tawang incidence having no credibility because GoI denied it -> It got confirmed from Nitin Gokhale so it is official now.
So again we have to stay put with some news articles about something that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles