India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I echo your thoughts!
Moreover, I can't begin to think how ill-prepared our men were looking at their equipment and clothes.
The chinkis seemed to be very well prepared, how lax can our leadership be to not give proper equipment to our bravehearts!
N the sight of that Insas rifle just makes me cringe! 😡
India has already won. Now on any English website, a lot of Indians are claiming that China has sacrificed 45 people and India has won.
Does fact matter?
unimportant,
No matter how many pictures of Indian soldiers captured by China, no one is listening.
China won the war, India won the public opinion

Abdus Salem killed

India has already won. Now on any English website, a lot of Indians are claiming that China has sacrificed 45 people and India has won.
Does fact matter?
unimportant,
No matter how many pictures of Indian soldiers captured by China, no one is listening.
China won the war, India won the public opinion
We don't know your casualties Chinese these are POWs and we knew that they were Thier since the start I have given the links I hope India realeases the pics now

Abdus Salem killed

That doesnt mean Chinese ladyboys has won the war.

Releasing pics of POWs proves nothing.

Chinese like @lixun can fuck themselves.
No pic of this guy but the guys at weibo have no morality in war anything goes now

All previous arrangements are Nil and void now we must start preparing for war they outnumbered and killed and captured our troops this was know and slowly released pics to start the war anything goes now I hope goi gets this and starts preparing in war footing

Jimih

Country flag
There are at least 4-5 PLA in this pic it self that are taking photos/videos. They surely have plenty more to release as and when required.
They do this before any upcoming Corps Commander meet inorder to sway the Indian public opinion towards the GoI.

Even if GoI releases pics and vids, will the stupid Chinese citizens will able to view this on their SM platforms?

Cyber Firewall is massive inside Chinki-Land.

JBH22

The more such pic/videos are coming from their side, the more it is forcing me to believe the gov and the army built a false narrative of the entire clash on the number of casualties inflicted on the enemy
If you believed that we went in and rampage on Chinese troops as if they were unable to do anything, then i fear to say that you are naive. Point is we are doing whatever we can do hold them unlike under UPA days, but PLA is supported by a superior economy and industrial base.
I repeat it, CHINA will have to strike and give us a crushing blow to establish its supremacy in Asia. All these talks are just buying time to reinforce their forces.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That doesnt mean Chinese ladyboys has won the war.

Releasing pics of POWs proves nothing.

Chinese like @lixun can fuck themselves.
I still said that the number of people injured in this cold weapon war is basically the same on both sides. This is a theory verified by countless wars.
The death toll depends on the difference in the level of medical care between the two sides.
Most deaths in India come from high altitude brain herniation, which is caused by hypoxia at altitude after injury

Cheepek

So GoI leaked news of IA capturing Ching Chongs in Tawang and in return Ching Chongs released older pictures.
Now media will have a field day. Unnecessary pressure on the government.
Can't GoI find anyone to leak similiar pictures to? Are they living in 80s? Why not put them on the internet and put pressure on Ching Ping? Why so much love, I don't understand.

Knowitall

lol , i came to post it.

:facepalm: but but nothing from our side but "PEACE AND TRANQUALITY"

Are bc

GOI ko naak katane ke sivay ata kya hai.

They will come up with all sorts of numbers and scenario's but will release no proof.

They have learned nothing from balakot. Tab bhi aise hi naak kati.

These people think that they will just make a statement and everyone will believe them like sheep.

Last edited:

Knowitall

They do this before any upcoming Corps Commander meet inorder to sway the Indian public opinion towards the GoI.

Even if GoI releases pics and vids, will the stupid Chinese citizens will able to view this on their SM platforms?

Ye bahana baazi hai.

A lot of chinese can view these pics but most importantly India can build up a international narrative which can put pressure on china.

Har 2 din sala ghante jaise baja ke chale jate hai.

Abdus Salem killed

This proves something though the Chinese were saying that ia numbered 700 which turned out to be false
Next they believed that they died due to running away do these guys look like they ran away no they stood and fought with sticks and stones and some got captured which means that Thier casualties are fking false 100 percent I am damm sure more than 4 of them died in this

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Are bc

GOI ko naak katane ke sivay ata kya hai.

They will come up with all sorts of numbers and scenario's but will release no proof.

They have learned nothing from balakot.
everyone is waiting for adgpi to bust this propaganda with geotagging each chinki pics and showing them they are from galwan.

adgpi now :sleep: :sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles