India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhaldev

Country flag
IOA drops Chinese brand as official kit sponsor for Tokyo Olympics
Srijanee Majumdar

3-4 minutes

Reacting to an upsurge in anti-China sentiment among Indians, the Indian Olympic Association (IOA) dropped Chinese sportswear as its official kit sponsor for the Tokyo Olympics.
The IOA on Tuesday confirmed that they had withdrawn from their 'existing contract with an apparel sponsor', adding that the contingent will wear ‘unbranded apparel’ during the Tokyo Olympics. President Dr. Narinder Batra and Secretary-General Rajeev Mehta did not specify the details of the new apparel sponsor.

Meanwhile vivo is laugh with Ipl and imports are thriving.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I am also asking you to see this.
That arrestor hook landing theory falls off.
Give the runway width, if you can, not the Helipad width because i think that picture is a part of runway.
What have I said is that you just compare wingspan or lenght of smallest embraer or gulfstream aircraft to the width or lenght of H mark.

width of H mark - 1.8m

wingspan of gulfstream 280- 19m

wingspan of embraer phenom 300e- 16m

and barely in that img one can manage to put 2 H symbol in along wingspan.

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What have I said is that you just compare wingspan or lenght of smallest embraer or gulfstream aircraft to the width or lenght of H mark.

width of H mark - 1.8m

wingspan of gulfstream 280- 19m

wingspan of embraer phenom 300e- 16m

and barely in that img one can manage to put 2 H symbol in along wingspan.

I stand by my word though.
That's a plane, you can differ.

sorcerer

Country flag
US, Japan, Australia reviving 'Blue Dot' to provide alternative to China's BRI
ANI |

4-5 minutes

Updated: Jun 09, 2021 22:02 IST
New York [US], June 9 (ANI): US President Joe Biden's administration, along with the Japanese and Australian governments, are reviving the 'Blue Dot Network' infrastructure initiative to provide an alternative to China's Belt and Road Initiative (BRI).
The Blue Dot Network was first announced during former President Donald Trump's administration, and kicked off talks among stakeholders in Paris on Monday after a prolonged period of inactivity, reported Nikkei Asia.

According to Nikkei Asia, the US has been eager to get India on board for the project, as the latter remains the only member of the Quadrilateral Security Dialogue (Quad) to not be a part of the Blue Dot Network.

Continuation of Trump Policies..
Deep state at large!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
US, Japan, Australia reviving 'Blue Dot' to provide alternative to China's BRI
ANI |

4-5 minutes

Updated: Jun 09, 2021 22:02 IST
New York [US], June 9 (ANI): US President Joe Biden's administration, along with the Japanese and Australian governments, are reviving the 'Blue Dot Network' infrastructure initiative to provide an alternative to China's Belt and Road Initiative (BRI).
The Blue Dot Network was first announced during former President Donald Trump's administration, and kicked off talks among stakeholders in Paris on Monday after a prolonged period of inactivity, reported Nikkei Asia.

According to Nikkei Asia, the US has been eager to get India on board for the project, as the latter remains the only member of the Quadrilateral Security Dialogue (Quad) to not be a part of the Blue Dot Network.

Continuation of Trump Policies..
Deep state at large!
The continuity in policy is making me think whether Trump was a New york lobby plant, to break the congress & senate stalemate between dems & reps that existed during obama era.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
First thing for that short landing biz jets are not compatible, it needs structurally strong landing gears thats why you cant land normal fighter jet safely on aircraft carrier

second thing plane also needs arrester hook and arrester mechanism on runway

third and most significant thing is I am asking you to compare size of h on helipad and size of so called biz jet, that thing seems to be too small as compared to normal jet.

international size of H

smallest gulfstream jet size - 19m ()

smallest embraer jet - 16m
I doubt the size of the H is per international specification.. If so, then the length of the aircraft is only around 5 to 6 meters..
ALH DHruv length around 15 meters..
LUH - 11 Metrw
Apache- 17 meters..
Tejas - 13 metro..

Although the craft looks like a swept wing Mig 27.. which is retired..

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I doubt the size of the H is per international specification.. If so, then the length of the aircraft is only around 5 to 6 meters..
ALH DHruv length around 15 meters..
LUH - 11 Metrw
Apache- 17 meters..
Tejas - 13 metro..

Although the craft looks like a swept wing Mig 27.. which is retired..
its an uav

Varoon2

Country flag
IOA drops Chinese brand as official kit sponsor for Tokyo Olympics
Srijanee Majumdar
Actions do take place in India, though they are often delayed. There was some complaining about the Chinese company Vivo sponsoring the IPL league, and it was removed( Aug 2020). Now, a Chinese brand has been dropped from supporting the Indian olympic team.

omaebakabaka

The continuity in policy is making me think whether Trump was a New york lobby plant, to break the congress & senate stalemate between dems & reps that existed during obama era.
Whatever it was, he was an idiot that just accelerated the shift....never a presidential material. No president should talk that much.....US was on an unstoppable decline and Obama had a golden chance to fix it in 2008 but the idiot just made it worse and now blue dot, quad and what not wont even take off....best if India and Japan realize and build a serious bilateral military coalition but what is that we offer in that hypothetical arrangement? They wont bite the secularism or one family bs that we mastered into a suicidal art lol

mokoman

Country flag
New Virus Courier

i think i seen this guy on weibo , could be him

he has an account on weibo , saw his post on how he made a fake passport and got into arunachal pradesh

he photoshopped his face onto a singapore visa and then used that to get into AP.

he then took pictures of roads, schools, army posts,convoys,border advanced landing ground strips for helicopters ,

idiot then wrote a picture book called "Indian aggression in chinese land" ,

clown also crossed LAC , treked up a water fall , took pictures of IA soldiers on patrol

then posted it on weibo saying Indian soldiers crossed into China 100km from India China border. 🤣

1623317134694.png

Jimih

Country flag
i think i seen this guy on weibo , could be him

he has an account on weibo , saw his post on how he made a fake passport and got into arunachal pradesh

he photoshopped his face onto a singapore visa and then used that to get into AP.

he then took pictures of roads, schools, army posts,convoys,border advanced landing ground strips for helicopters ,

idiot then wrote a picture book called "Indian aggression in chinese land" ,

clown also crossed LAC , treked up a water fall , took pictures of IA soldiers on patrol

then posted it on weibo saying Indian soldiers crossed into China 100km from India China border. 🤣

View attachment 94098

Ya looks like him.

MSS agent in disguise.

This time he should be thrown into Tihar jail.

Well our security agencies are alert atleast.

Last image is a variant of ILP for foreigners.
Inner Line Permit is required to enter AP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles