India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiritb2

Country flag
i think i seen this guy on weibo , could be him

he has an account on weibo , saw his post on how he made a fake passport and got into arunachal pradesh

he photoshopped his face onto a singapore visa and then used that to get into AP.

he then took pictures of roads, schools, army posts,convoys,border advanced landing ground strips for helicopters ,

idiot then wrote a picture book called "Indian aggression in chinese land" ,

clown also crossed LAC , treked up a water fall , took pictures of IA soldiers on patrol

then posted it on weibo saying Indian soldiers crossed into China 100km from India China border. 🤣

View attachment 94098
Adventures of Chin Chin. Moron gonna rot in prison now. :rofl::rofl::clap2:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

he has an account on weibo , saw his post on how he made a fake passport and got into arunachal pradesh

he photoshopped his face onto a singapore visa and then used that to get into AP.

he then took pictures of roads, schools, army posts,convoys,border advanced landing ground strips for helicopters ,

clown also crossed LAC , treked up a water fall , took pictures of IA soldiers on patrol

then posted it on weibo saying Indian soldiers crossed into China 100km from India China border. 🤣

View attachment 94098
Dude, you are exactly spot on! This is the guy. So he was the one who clicked this video?
View attachment 94098

Damn our MI/IB must get hold of this information, that this guy is lurking around a lot in our country. Hope some MI/IB guy looks at your post.

Jimih

Country flag
Poor sod got scammed. While sight-seeing Bangladesh some smart alec must have sold him the great pole vault tour- bucket list item for every rickshaw driving Bangladeshi, and he ended up this side of the border.
Reason may be more insidious.

mokoman

Country flag
Dude, you are exactly spot on! This is the guy. So he was the one who clicked this video?
View attachment 94098

Damn our MI/IB must get hold of this information, that this guy is lurking around a lot in our country. Hope some MI/IB guy looks at your post.
:hmm: same guy , he took that vid,

person from tweet could be also be him .

from his post , he says he got fake visa by simply uploading a photoshopped image on gov website , travel people took care of rest , actual passport was never shown , hard to believe.

He also gave exact location of place where he took pic of our men , later in another post.

Jimih

Country flag
Last edited:

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

View attachment 94098
I want the whole picture book lol

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

View attachment 94098
The guy caught looks different in this pic with the one you posted from weibo

mokoman

Country flag
The guy caught looks different in this pic with the one you posted from weibo
Yep , to be honest i cant even tell if the people in two pics your post are same person ,

east asians are harder to tell apart than indians or westerners.

I want the whole picture book lol
He put out a sample here

its in chinese , if you use chrome , you can use auto-translate to english option

At the end , you can read over 100+ chinese randi rona comments over dirty asan indians holding their precious south tibet.

TakAman

Country flag
wht r they up to..

How did he got here.
If he got through Arunachal Pradesh, the news will motivate more illegal Chinese immigrants.

Anyways, 360,000 Chinese in USA are unauthorized:

We can expect a few of them in India.

Jimih

Country flag
How did he got here.
If he got through Arunachal Pradesh, the news will motivate more illegal Chinese immigrants.

Anyways, 360,000 Chinese in USA are unauthorized:

We can expect a few of them in India.

Or may be he was on his way to recce Siliguri Corridor also known as the "Chicken Neck"

Dist.jpg

neckchick.jpg

Lots of ISI's Siliguri related chatter has been intercepted by MI in the recent days.

SereneM.jpg

Last edited:

TakAman

Country flag
Or may be he was on his way to recce Siliguri Corridor also known as the "Chicken Neck"

View attachment 94104

View attachment 94105

Lots of ISI's Siliguri related chatter has been intercepted by MI in the recent days.
I hope he didn't come via Bangladesh via their VISA on arrival scheme.
Though it was cancelled in 2020, but he could have come before that.

After coming to Bangladesh, he might have joined the banglas in their illegal immigrant camps and came to India.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Big question is GOI have the guts to put him on trials for carrying out espionage and sabotage activities against India. Terroristan tried to execute Kulbushan Jadhav on similar charges, though he was kidnapped from Iran. We shud try similar charges against the intruder, shud spend rest of life in prison.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
May sound silly, but flight path from Srinagar to Delhi looks completely unusual and weird. Most of the aircrafts avoiding parts punjab/haryana which used to be the usual flight path. Now there isn't any flight to and fro from Delhi to J&k , is there an unofficial NOTAM or airspace closure
@mokoman @mist_consecutive

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
May sound silly, but flight path from Srinagar to Delhi looks completely unusual and weird. Most of the aircrafts avoiding parts punjab/haryana which used to be the usual flight path. Now there isn't any flight to and fro from Delhi to J&k , is there an unofficial NOTAM or airspace closure
@mokoman @mist_consecutive
An Amritsar-bound flight is going. Don't read too much over it, you will stress out. Things like this keep on happening.

Btw, AWACS/Tanker circuiting between Haridwar and Meerut.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
An Amritsar-bound flight is going. Don't read too much over it, you will stress out. Things like this keep on happening.

Btw, AWACS/Tanker circuiting between Haridwar and Meerut.
Ya it could be various reasons, from today afternoon multiple aircrafts avoided that airspace. One almost touched the chinese border
Screenshot_20210610-182438_Flightradar24.jpg
Screenshot_20210610-184956_Flightradar24.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles