India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
Actually, it wasn't @mokoman, INS Chakra is S71. S72 I thought the worst-case scenario was the second Akula class going for refit. The only SSN being returned before tenure is just surprise news.

Of course, iss desh me kabhi kuch aacha ho hi nahi sakta hai. Fucking manhoosiat.

It is indeed a surprise Chakra is being returned before tenure (2022). Probably souring Indo-Russian relations?

:hmm: its named as INS Chakra II , so maybe S-72 is this one ?

INS Chakra I is another older sub.

and article i posted earlier was wrong , lease expiry is this year . :( i guess we were unable to extend lease.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
So did we just lost our 'Second Strike' capability?
It was a SSN my friend not a SSBN.
It was nuke powered that's it , it could not launch SLBMs etc.
Heck it , it could not launch klub cruise missiles too .
It was nothing special , better to not lease anything anymore now.
Ins chakra , the old one was a charlie class submarine , this ins chakra was aakula class submarine.
Easily detectable they are.

shade

Country flag

Now listen what this yellow skinned chinkui is saying..
Yes, chings control most business in SEAsia.
It is called Bamboo network.
Most ching diaspora world wide is a result of escaping Mao's China.
Now since the same PRChina is a SupaPowa and very good for Business, all diaspora Chings are prod Chinese, prod CCP supporters, etc.

Never Forget
#4thofJune

Contrary to popular belief, based CCP, butchered all "Regime Change" wanting rioteers, and sent their planners packing to US and Taiwan, and killed all the CIA (((organizers))) of this within China in the following years.

Jimih

Country flag
Contrary to popular belief, based CCP, butchered all "Regime Change" wanting rioteers, and sent their planners packing to US and Taiwan, and killed all the CIA (((organizers))) of this within China in the following years.
Hahaha China....always good in creating counter narratives. They are too good at it.

shade

Country flag
Hahaha China....always good in creating counter narratives. They are too good at it.
Nope, it's legit, this model is being tried here also since 2020.
Expectation is the Govt will cuck out and not do something drastic like run tanks over them.
Read up on "color revolutions", it is same model.

Basically they use high optics "protests" by "peaceful students"( other groups also used today ) to get the autocratic ruler to REJINEEEEEE and in cases of China, "reform" and "hold free and fair elections".

If CCP would have cucked out, it would be a pozzed Democracy today, and that would actually be good for us tbh, their land grabbing schemes could be more easily dealt with had we the "Chinese Liberal party" whatever it may be in our pockets.

Democrazy means enough corruption and traitors that external forces can exploit.

Why do you think US spreads freedumb and democrazy everywhere?

mokoman

Country flag
Its near everybody's favourite blacktop™

downridge from helmet top , to be precise.

probably not a wall , makes it look like one due to shadow and mountain slope. maybe just a large collecttion of rocks

checked old sat images , looks like there was another similar wall to side.

they probably collect rocks to make wall then used the rocks from wall to build sangars u see on the image.

this wall must be a leftover one ,

Where is the closeest chene post to this location ?
about 500m ahead , north.

image is from feb

this is from before disengagement , these post are no longer occupied.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Nearly 100 towers to be installed in Ladakh to improve mobile network services - NewsOnAIR

In order to improve mobile network services in Ladakh, nearly 100 towers would be installed in next couple of months. The Union Territory Administration also sought help from Army for quicker installation towers and OFC cable laying in bordering villages.

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sad to say but that reflects their strategy in being offensive and ours fucking defensive....I like their boldness as it certainly is more beneficial whenever they chose to take first step. They are rightfully confident to think that we don't have the balls to attack those clusters first....what an idiotic policy making on our side
Nah, I look at it as usual there showing off aggression strategy, everything is void behind.
This building spree look to me like they know even if in war buildings get destroyed they will be remade but IF IT HAS DEMORALIZING EFFECT on India army WHICH CHONGS are trying to do since start then it's OK for them.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Nearly 100 towers to be installed in Ladakh to improve mobile network services - NewsOnAIR

In order to improve mobile network services in Ladakh, nearly 100 towers would be installed in next couple of months. The Union Territory Administration also sought help from Army for quicker installation towers and OFC cable laying in bordering villages.

Jio has already started connecting remote border parts like Chusul (Pangong Tso), Nyoma, Tso Moriri, and other tourist areas since back in 2018.

Also, did you guys know we are laying fiber-optic network to connect Ladakh border areas? (noticed this from a Ladakh vlogger videos :))

Cheran

Country flag
4 day old news.

So Himachal CM visits the border areas & this has turned into a political slugfest.

1622811660543.png

1622811721203.png

Digging further, found this:-

1622811787589.png

Link -

1622811892915.png

1622811915585.png

1622811968819.png

So, CM has informed that CCP gundass are building some posts etc on their side on higher ground for observation.

THESIS THORON

Country flag

some of it might be for electronic warfare:troll::troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles