India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishnugupt

Country flag
There will be a war between India and China is for sure but the only thing I'm not sure when this is going to happen. it may take days, weeks, months, or years. I am just wondering when GOI and military will feel "Ok" now we have enough.

Given the circumstance, China has reached its last claimed border that means they are technically inside India and we have no option left. moreover, they are stubborn to their demands. India must start attacking few check posts in Ladakh to send a massage to china. If we keep pleasing/requesting China in Laddakh then China might start land grabbing at other places in AP, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, and HP.

India must draw the line before it's too late.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
:facepalm: damn bro u stared at too many sat images.

this image man , 1st in your post

You quoted the wrong post, I tried looking at the Wolfpack's tweet, not mine :rage:

But even though, that is not the case. High altitude trials should have been completed by now.

Sources in the defence and security establishment said the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and the L&T are in talks with each other to possibly convert the Tracked Self-Propelled Howitzer into a light or medium-weight tank that could be used in mountain regions like Ladakh.

Three of its howitzers have already reached Leh for high-altitude trials, which could eventually pave way for the Vajras to be converted into a tank.
This is 18th Feb.

Also, the board is for presentation to VCOAS, pay attention to the images on the board which show K9 in different high-altitude conditions.

So either K9 did not get sent home after the trials were over or this is a new deployment.

mokoman

Country flag
You quoted the wrong post, I tried looking at the Wolfpack's tweet, not mine :rage:

But even though, that is not the case. High altitude trials should have been completed by now.

This is 18th Feb.

Also, the board is for presentation to VCOAS, pay attention to the images on the board which show K9 in different high-altitude conditions.

So either K9 did not get sent home after the trials were over or this is a new deployment.

:dude: yes i did that on purpose,so people think you are stupid.

Last edited:

Deadtrap

Country flag
Must watch! Great stats.

1. We are building 1.5km road per day in border area.
2. By July 2020, 30 new roads came up
3. By 2022 66 new roads will come up
4. Border infrastructure has gone up by 77% in 7 states and 2 UTs
5. 40% jump in Ladakh sector
6. 173% jump of infrastructure development in Uttarakhand and Himachal
7. 104% jump in AP
8. Funds increased from 4000 crore in 2015 to almost 11000 crore in this financial year
9. 102 new bridges coming up with 48 completing this year. This is additional to 44 bridges inaugurated by Defence Minister last year.
10. 19 new tunnels coming up. 8 in Ladakh, 8 in AP
11. 29 Air Strips created. (I have my own doubt. This could be helipads)

omaebakabaka

Must watch! Great stats.

7. 104% jump in AP
8. Funds increased from 4000 crore in 2015 to almost 11000 crore in this financial year
9. 102 new bridges coming up with 48 completing this year. This is additional to 44 bridges inaugurated by Defence Minister last year.

Congis literally commited treason if this much needs to be done in such short time.

EarthCitizen

Country flag
Must watch! Great stats.

7. 104% jump in AP

Usually, defence analyst emphasise more on railway line network near LAC and unfortunately, Bilaspur Leh railway line is still on paper

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
PLA camped its forward troops in Sirijap, look like they built new camp post April 21, a dense deployment is observed from satellite images. Forces that was moved back to Rohtag earlier during disengagement is pulled back to Sirijap in last 1 month. @mokoman @mist_consecutive
can you verify 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles