India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Yes. Quite. We were expecting to move.

Recall over here also I said something over which a certain member made "de-escalation ho gaya" a standard one liner ever so often?

My statement was after elements of 15 Corps were recalled from Ladakh.

They, certain elements of 15 Corps, had been pushed up. Anyone who has a fair bit of idea of the force structure that ends up in a theater if 15 Corps elements were mobilised, will get a fair idea of where we were headed.

That was the day, fighting a war was off the table for IA. It was left on the PLA to make a mistake. As we all have oft discussed here.
Utube khiladi was the one .With one liner

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
4 months back in the same thread I posted 3 three areas in finger 4 where Chinese had built up tents and settlements!!
Now, when people say Chinese has vacated in ridge line in finger 4, and I went back to the pinned locations only to find that they still have presence there.
Screenshot_20210215_234001.jpg

Screenshot_20210215_234014.jpg

Screenshot_20210215_234024.jpg

mokoman

Country flag

Few updates -
  • Disengagement on North Bank to be complete by Wednesday 17th.
  • China to destroy & dismantle any structures, bunkers, or dugouts from F4 to F8.
  • Combat troops from the south bank of Pangong from Gurung Hill, Magar Hill & Rezang La also being pulled back to Chusul.
  • After dis-engagement is completed on 17th, India will vacate Rezang La & Rechin La on Wednesday.
  • UAVs & lookout posts being used to verify disengagement by both sides.
  • 48 hours after the dis-engagement is complete, corps commanders will have another round of meeting to discuss the disengagement of Depsang, Gogra & Hot Springs.
  • Regarding Depsang, there is no newincursion, the situation is like this since 2013 -
    • We used to patrol till Y-junction, & China used to come till Burtse.
    • Since 2013, China is stopping our patrols from reaching Y-junction.
    • We have, as a tit or tat reaction stopped Chinese patrols from advancing towards Burtse.

Really hoped we maintained some presence on Rezang La/Rechin La.
What does vid say about PLA structures on banks of spanggur lake , i mean north of Rechin La.

Is that also included ?

4 months back in the same thread I posted 3 three areas in finger 4 where Chinese had built up tents and settlements!!
Now, when people say Chinese has vacated in ridge line in finger 4, and I went back to the pinned locations only to find that they still have presence there.
View attachment 78415
View attachment 78416
View attachment 78417
Cause it takes atleast 6 months , maybe 1 year for google to update them ??

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
What does vid say about PLA structures on banks of spanggur lake , i mean north of Rechin La.

Is that also included ?
Does not explicitly mentions it, but common sense says pullout will be mutual, otherwise no point in disengagement. I don't want to be proved wrong tho 🙁

DownWithCCP

Country flag

Few updates -
  • Disengagement on North Bank to be complete by Wednesday 17th.
  • China to destroy & dismantle any structures, bunkers, or dugouts from F4 to F8.
  • Combat troops from the south bank of Pangong from Gurung Hill, Magar Hill & Rezang La also being pulled back to Chusul.
  • After dis-engagement is completed on 17th, India will vacate Rezang La & Rechin La on Wednesday.
  • UAVs & lookout posts being used to verify disengagement by both sides.
  • 48 hours after the dis-engagement is complete, corps commanders will have another round of meeting to discuss the disengagement of Depsang, Gogra & Hot Springs.
  • Regarding Depsang, there is no newincursion, the situation is like this since 2013 -
    • We used to patrol till Y-junction, & China used to come till Burtse.
    • Since 2013, China is stopping our patrols from reaching Y-junction.
    • We have, as a tit or tat reaction stopped Chinese patrols from advancing towards Burtse.

Really hoped we maintained some presence on Rezang La/Rechin La.
Interesting why is Gokhale there when the standoff is supposed to be ending?

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Govt. authorized reporter. He is in Leh currently and said he will try to update tomorrow with more news & any pictures or videos of disengagement if possible.
It proves that Nitin Gokhale is the closest to the administration(both military and civil) and is the most trustworthy in terms of sources of news.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just got it from a random twitter handle while searching on this topic. I bet the first pic is not Myanmar army, the skin tone definitely look like chinese.
Maybe its not shot in Mynamar..

Kumata

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles