India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag

AmitG

Country flag

Rather than our neighbours to the west breathing a sigh of relief at 1 corps being moved to Ladakh against China, I think they will start peeing in their pants already as this strike corps can be used to move into Gilgit Baltistan just as easily hehehe 😈👺👹😷.
Having said that 3 strike corps against Pakistan was an overkill. We need at least two against China. This is a good move. There’s also reports of one more division being attached to 17 corps. This should bring it up to strength in manpower. Also the Central sector will be looks after a full division now.Reports indicated that 50000 troops would be released through the army reorganisation like closure of farms etc. That’s almost 4 divisions worth of manpower. These can be absorbed into the fighting arm without the need for new recruitment.
I think we need to pay attention to the central sector also as that’s where a surprise attack may come through as the Noethern and Eastern sectors get fortified.

Last edited:

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Jayadev Ranade's article in the VIF

Very interesting, the chinese observers predict many skirmishes in the coming summer months and apparently the chinese "stance" has hardened from talks to hardcore ops in the summer to control land, skirmishes seem inevitable now. GoI has probably also realized this, that explains the reorganization of the army.
1610093715383.png

1610093754935.png

1610093777279.png

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Very interesting, the chinese observers predict many skirmishes in the coming summer months and apparently the chinese "stance" has hardened from talks to hardcore ops in the summer to control land, skirmishes seem inevitable now. GoI has probably also realized this, that explains the reorganization of the army.
View attachment 73036
View attachment 73037
View attachment 73038
both the quotes from second and third paragraph were written by a paki, only pakis think this way.

ARVION MK 1A

Country flag
The unabashed manner in which the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) representatives went about meddling in Nepal’s domestic politics and the scaling up of Beijing’s interference in the landlocked country, is what is dangerous for India.

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

View attachment 73036
View attachment 73037
View attachment 73038
We need to give bloody nose to China for getting at least 10 yrs peace.

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Looks like it is going to happen, going by what the chinese are thinking it seems like the IA has hurt them a lot(which is the truth ofc) and will probably put an end to their suffering this summer, our fortunes will turn if that happens.
Indian Army is prepared china is sure going to get bloody nose which will ensure peace for many years.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Damn I didn't realised then it must be fake. These inbreds should better think about them that daddy china is not going to prevent the hammering that they regularly get.
not saying the quote is fake, saying that paki discourse is infecting CCP internal discourse.
This has happened before in the U.S too, this is why murican OSINTs keep siding with paki OSINT whenever any incident happens, that’s because “murican military literature” that these OSINT kids are reading on info-pak is directly or indirectly coming from paki sources, and they are assuming that the literature was written by murican.

and for all practical purposes, I consider people like micheal kugelman as paki, he is a conduit for pak ISPR into murican strategic circles.

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
not saying the quote is fake, saying that paki discourse is infecting CCP internal discourse.
This has happened before in the U.S too, this is why murican OSINTs keep siding with paki OSINT whenever any incident happens, that’s because “murican military literature” that these OSINT kids are reading on info-pak is directly or indirectly coming from paki sources, and they are assuming that the literature was written by murican.

and for all practical purposes, I consider people like micheal kugelman as paki, he is a conduit for pak ISPR into murican strategic circles.
It sounds so funny that porkis present themselves as winner in paper but the actual ground reality is different.

Indrajit

Country flag

It’s been happening for some years now. The Chinese behaviour at the U.N. on terror issues was a dead give away. Their aggression when the UPA was in power made their intentions clear. I have always maintained that Modi got China terribly wrong and allowed India to be blackmailed into allowing China to economically walk all over us. Even post Doklam, there was still muddle headedness in our thinking.

I have no issue with what the Chinese view is, I assume it will be different from ours and will look at the situation from their own interests. I expect that we will continue to have a testing of resolve and as long as we keep doing what we are doing, we can be reasonably satisfied. There is no going back to pre Galwan anymore, that’s a stupid idea in case anyone imagines that will be possible. The Chinese will try and wait out the Modi government’s term, they can always deal with the next one if different and can apply pressure during the elections if they think it will help them and hurt Modi. We can’t let our guard down ever again. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles