India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brood Father

Country flag
Is he right?
Lol..zhao zongqui was considered to be the bestest commander after Napoleon bonaparte by these fools
Him going out in such short stint shows that the objective they came with is not achieved.

This Pravin chootiya swiney should know that anyone who reaches to general rank is a commander loyalist especially in dictatorial regime.

Aise aise chootiye bhare the humari army mein..pathetic piece of shit he is.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Lol..zhao zongqui was considered to be the bestest commander after Napoleon bonaparte by these fools
Him going out in such short stint shows that the objective they came with is not achieved.

This Pravin chootiya swiney should know that anyone who reaches to general rank is a commander loyalist especially in dictatorial regime.

If you browse his twitter feed, he seems like the standard sellout. People like him need to be identified, mined for information (contacts, social network, who in the military he is in contact with), and "taken care of". This should not be tolerated at all.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Why we shouldn't trust the ruskies.
India had the HAL Marut at that time, but favored the MiG 21 forever dooming the indigenous defense industry! Why suddenly waking up? The sellouts in the establishment are still there with the leaders of said establishment doing seemingly nothing to weed out the cronys!

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
I can't understand why people here criticize Russia and advocate to increase strategic relationships with the West. Either people don't know History or diplomacy or perhaps both.
My opinion always if anyone who is worthy of friendship in this hostile ever-changing World is Russia, if not Russia then no-one.
Sorry to hear that you are sold out on a pipe dream. France is far more favorable to India than Russia and always has been. India should focus on developing skill and expertise and export this to France and Russia.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I personally feel balancing between west and russia is important, it's difficult but no other choice to our current interest as neither russia nor west is reliable but benefits can be absorbed in these conditions.
Russia is a dangerous country for west so even they are looking at some nations to balance it out, in time we have filled the space.
I personally think s 400, ak 203, ka 226(i doubt it) will take place as it's our unavoidable requirement
If I am wrong pls put up your views

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Army ki top brass to itni acchi thi ki , after 65 they simply told shastriji ki unhe pata nai tha ki wo konsi type ki fight kare .
The indian army in 1965 said later that all along it was a fight of attrition .

Kumata

Country flag
Believe it or not Trump losing has put us in a tough position
you bet but we have been thru better storms .. this is peanuts...trump is ensuring damage is not much... moreover biden have still not taken oath... anything can happen :cool3::cool3:

vishnugupt

Country flag
Sorry to hear that you are sold out on a pipe dream. France is far more favorable to India than Russia and always has been. India should focus on developing skill and expertise and export this to France and Russia.
We haven't sold out in pipe dreams. I was talking about circumstances of relationship between India and Russia.
A typical Pipe dream is relationship with Western countries. First you set your own house in order, whole europian union faltering in front of Russia. You guys thrown Ukraine to beast and ran away. Ukraine is a dead country now. Georgia is a dead country now. Syria will haunt you for decades to come. you guys can't even stop Erdogan who is violating Greece and Cyprus on daily basis.
Even poor European fellas can't afford breaking tie with Russia and you genius suggesting us the same here.

France is valuable friend of India I agree. But tell me what France has offered us except government to government deals?? Show us any legacy of France in India??
Top on that colonist legacy of Europe yet to be forgotten by Indians.
So don't order us what should be do or not... Better explain

Cheran

Country flag

Sometimes i ask myself, does this guy sucka ccp cockka just for 5 cents & a trip to Beijing or is it an innate self hatred thing?

shade

Country flag
Ironic considering it's coming from Russia, a good example of a country governed by oligarchs...
Isn’t every remotely wealthy country now? except PRC,India and Turkey maybe.

US and Western Europe gormints are in thrall of business walas, bankers and the like.

FalconZero

Country flag
Isn’t every remotely wealthy country now? except PRC,India and Turkey maybe.

US and Western Europe gormints are in thrall of business walas, bankers and the like.
I was not denying rather just pointing out the hypocrisy here, also, USA and Western countries or our country are far from being oligarch, yes they have powerful bunch who lobby hard using their controlled media but still there are checks and balances, in Russia, hardly that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles