India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
I mean seriously is PLA leadership that dumb? We have a free society and even soldiers have access to social media. And they are throwing propaganda of 'blaming Modi'. How dumb can they get? They are only making a joke out of the entire Chinese people.:dude:

Or, PLA leadership has so much of their propaganda drink that they are simply deaf?!! :bplease:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I mean seriously is PLA leadership that dumb? We have a free society and even soldiers have access to social media. And they are throwing propaganda of 'blaming Modi'. How dumb can they get? They are only making a joke out of the entire Chinese people.:dude:

Or, PLA leadership has so much of their propaganda drink that they are simply deaf?!! :bplease:
Dekh lena ye Sanju kisi din inko muh dikhane ke layak nahi chhodega. Ant-shant salaah deke chu bana rakha hai cheeniyon ko :troll:

cereal killer

Country flag
Chichoms dont understand Defence forces just love present govt, itna freedom de rakha hai Kashmir and bombarding Indian soldiers with propaganda via loudspeakers, blaming Modi is counterproductive.

Moreover, they forget even after doing this nonsense in 62 their asses were kicked in large no, who can forget Battle of Rezang La.
They suffered massive casualties but they ultimately won in Rezang LA. Better would be to remind them 1967.. That they've scrapped from their history books.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
DFI is no longer searching for Kala Pahar or Black Top (both actually have a different meaning) ....

Iska matlab hai - Mila Gaya ... Mil Gaya...
This shows what a difference one good factually sound explainer can do to a particular topic, in this case Rohit vats video on Ladakh ranges. what ever answers people were looking for is there somewhere in that video.

In contrast look at the ruckus created on SM by a few retired jernails about the same topic, whatever they communicated and the way they communicated made people go nuts.

I am calling this the OSINT “null ignorance phenomenon”.

1 1 1 1 1
——————————
0 0 0 0 0

Here goes my hypothesis:
If the OSINT data available for analysis is represented by binaries of zero and one, and OSINT expert based on one’s expertise tends to focus on one dataset in this case some of the “1” because they are sniffed out, they are sniffed out because that’s what their training or algorithm is looking for. In the same dataset rest of the 0s are ignored.

But as we all know it takes all the 1s and 0s to get the complete picture, this ignorance of rest of 0s or nulls can be termed as “null ignorance phenomenon”.

result of this phenomenon is that the since only the 1s are presented as the complete data, focus tends to remain on the data presented i.e 1s. any analysis that is based on this set of data presented tends to remain inconclusive.

Hence recognising whether any set of data present by an OSINT analyst or a group of OSINT analysts has an element of “null ignorance” is key to deciding whether the published data is wholesome, or needs further interpretation and analysis by someone who recognises the missing elements of the data presented.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Whatever happens - we cannot give back the commanding heights we've just taken. Under no circumstances whatsoever.

And in fact, once they vacate - we should quickly go across and take any more key heights that open up. No honor or trust with the Chinese.
That's exactly why we are not officially declaring/denying that we are on Black Top, because we wont leave that.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
This shows what a difference one good factually sound explainer can do to a particular topic, in this case Rohit vats video on Ladakh ranges. what ever answers people were looking for is there somewhere in that video.

In contrast look at the ruckus created on SM by a few retired jernails about the same topic, whatever they communicated and the way they communicated made people go nuts.

I am calling this the OSINT “null ignorance phenomenon”.

1 1 1 1 1
——————————
0 0 0 0 0

Here goes my hypothesis:
If the OSINT data available for analysis is represented by binaries of zero and one, and OSINT expert based on one’s expertise tends to focus on one dataset in this case some of the “1” because they are sniffed out, they are sniffed out because that’s what their training or algorithm is looking for. In the same dataset rest of the 0s are ignored.

But as we all know it takes all the 1s and 0s to get the complete picture, this ignorance of rest of 0s or nulls can be termed as “null ignorance phenomenon”.

result of this phenomenon is that the since only the 1s are presented as the complete data, focus tends to remain on the data presented i.e 1s. any analysis that is based on this set of data presented tends to remain inconclusive.

Hence recognising whether any set of data present by an OSINT analyst or a group of OSINT analysts has an element of “null ignorance” is key to deciding whether the published data is wholesome, or needs further interpretation and analysis by someone who recognises the missing elements of the data presented.
Ya'll Nibbiars my answer to this answer.
images (28).jpeg

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Now, this is why I keep asking for a propaganda division. Set up 4-5 interns with internet, some solar panels, loudspeakers and source someone to translate and within hours Chinese generals will have to beg India to stop the megaphone narration of Tianemen Square and how one dead PLA means death of a lineage.

Hell, splurge a little and commission multiple CKMKB horrible autotune songs to play.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
This is absolutely nonsense and would turn entire world opinion against us.
How are we then any different than Pakis who worship Qasim and Ghori
Yea world is waiting desperately to judge India and Indians. I will ask the world to be kind to us on your behalf.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles