India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
...and why would the Chinese wait for you to be their equals? I have never understood this fervent wishing for an alliance with the Chinese by some Indians. Looks all wooly headed to me. The Chinese see us as interlopers in their time under the sun, no way will they willingly share space with us. They have just shown their contempt for India and Modi and tried putting us “in our place”.......Not the first time they have done it either. We only have two options, either stand firm and face off or turn and bend over.
I literally mentioned that we become allies, AFTER we become an ally, and I also mentioned that we will definitely face conflict from them to distract us and show our "place". Until we become an equal, complete conflict. Once we become an equal, compete/co-operate in some fields.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
After Galwan.. In Late August.. It involved capturing Kailash range heights..
The reason I asked that was cause, op snow leopard mentions the name of the Capt of 16 Bihar regiment, but if I am not wrong, 16 Bihar was moved to its peacetime location and was reinforced by 1 Bihar before August.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Country flag

2022 Beijing Winter Olympics Boycott Looming From 'Genocide' and COVID

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Meanwhile Couptaji is chanelling his inner Punjabi, and shilling for peace with punjabis from Pakistan
This pimp mislead ABV to take bus to Lahore when Musharraf already started sending regulars on Kargil Hills.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The video of Indian Army charging those sissy Chinise soldiers was a treat to eyes and shows Indian strategy has taken a shift.

China did a SELF GOAL with that video release showing India pushing back sissy Chinese soldiers! So de-esclation happened and China could not repeat 1962, as a FACT this ended in SHEER CHINESE HUMILIATION and civilized world is laughing their ass off! :rofl: :rofl:

So now after a 10 month long standoff China realized it can't match India and Chinese soldiers are just sissies. Paper dragon got a beat up and now trying to save it's face. Poor China is on backfoot and now crying like a baby that India is the aggressor with a self goal video. First they denied even 1 dead, then CRIED India took over top hills, and NOW just forced to pull back SHEER HUMILIATION when they were threatening India with all their shupa powa paper might and daily Gobar Times threats! In the end they admit they lost few soldiers.

This is nothing but a military and diplomatic win for India. China and Pak are same, they admit just 10% of their causalities since their military based country is too fragile to see their coward sissy soldiers die and buried in unmarked graves! :pound:

Lot of dhoti/chaddi shivering from our side on this forum and elsewhere which was not needed. :dude: Pakis must be in shock to see their yellow Abba admitting causalities. They are busy playing it down.

Below meme by me dedicated to my Sissy Chinese Soldiers series! :pound:

dkpbde - Copy - Copy (2).jpg

A salute and tribute to our brave Indian Army and our 20 odd jawans and not to mention Shriman MODI Ji! :salute: :india:

Indian Soldiers.png

PS: India should not let their guard down as these Chinese have a history of backstabbing with sheer cowardice. :hmm:

srevster

Country flag
The video of Indian Army charging those sissy Chinise soldiers was a treat to eyes and shows Indian strategy has taken a shift.

China did a SELF GOAL with that video release showing India pushing back sissy Chinese soldiers! So de-esclation happened and China could not repeat 1962, as a FACT this ended in SHEER CHINESE HUMILIATION and civilized world is laughing their ass off! :rofl: :rofl:

So now after a 10 month long standoff China realized it can't match India and Chinese soldiers are just sissies. Paper dragon got a beat up and now trying to save it's face. Poor China is on backfoot and now crying like a baby that India is the aggressor with a self goal video. First they denied even 1 dead, then CRIED India took over top hills, and NOW just forced to pull back SHEER HUMILIATION when they were threatening India with all their shupa powa paper might and daily Gobar Times threats! In the end they admit they lost few soldiers.

This is nothing but a military and diplomatic win for India. China and Pak are same, they admit just 10% of their causalities since their military based country is too fragile to see their coward sissy soldiers die and buried in unmarked graves! :pound:

Lot of dhoti/chaddi shivering from our side on this forum and elsewhere which was not needed. :dude: Pakis must be in shock to see their yellow Abba admitting causalities. They are busy playing it down.

Below meme by me dedicated to my Sissy Chinese Soldiers series! :pound:

View attachment 79120

A salute and tribute to our brave Indian Army and our 20 odd jawans and not to mention Shriman MODI Ji! :salute: :india:

View attachment 79121

PS: India should not let their guard down as these Chinese have a history of backstabbing with sheer cowardice. :hmm:
India should salami slice and keep some territory to prevent future scheming from China. Each attempt should result in loss of territory at ground. I am not satisfied with them simply dismantling and going back. It is nothing to celebrate losing 20 Jawans over Chinese misadventures. Every attempt should have a price so the soldier’s deaths are not in vain.

our greatest weakness is feeding our egos instead of going for the jugular when we are in a position of strength. India should extract a pound of flesh from China whenever it attempts to change the status quo and use force to establish its sphere of influence so they stay out of our internal matters

any global power would not let the enemy save face to fight another day

srevster

Country flag
We should elevate the cost of engaging with India on the threat spectrum, vis a vis Taiwan and Japan. Make it more costly for China to engage with India. Once we are able to do that, we will be left alone.

india is always targeted because we don’t create a cost for the misadventures. We over analyze everything and have a decision paralysis when it comes to going on the offensive. Strength respects strength and therefore we should leverage the position of strength to elevate india in the cost spectrum in comparison to Japan and Taiwan. China should consider India a very big fish and change its strategy to go after the little fish instead. That’s when we can participate in the big boys table. If we remain docile and mute and have reservations about extracting a price, this will happen again. China is educating itself on our mountain warfare strategy / logistics capabilities and it is a mistake to just let them walk away without the pound of flesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles