India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
@mokoman @Apollo @HariPrasad-1 @BlackViking @sorcerer @Nationalist Manasvi Papa @DownWithCCP
@Maharaj samudragupt
I have been saying this since June now.. But I am going to write it once again !!! :dude:

What did exactly the Chinks tried to achieve here??

Salami slicing.. Nah !!! Did they expected that Indian leadership will pull up a buffet line for them..:facepalm:

Or, the plan was for GB...Which is far fetched as it seems.. Or, make India to spend more money on IA & IAF rather than on Navy.. Or, simply draw the world's attention from covid?....Or, to draw the attention of their own people from covid??? God knows what their intention was??:crazy::crazy:

And as I already said here before. Something is seriously wrong with their leadership these days.. It seems that they don't have the grasp of reality. :notsure:

If "Teach India a lesson" was the primary objective then I will say that they failed miserably..:truestory:

Marne aaye the aur maar kha kar gaye...:megusta:

I still remember the sayings of a Porki expert after the Galwan clash... "Even Terrorists do better ambush than this"... Finally after all these years of hate.. I agree with a Porki on one thing atleast. :hehe:

The only recorded victory of last year for Winnie the Flu was US elections..:dude:

View attachment 78312
If you go by the chinese character...they always test the resolve and learn from it..improvise and come at it again.
china thought, it could pull a many different string ranging from the anti india opposition inside India, pakistan, nepal, USA, Britain, Canada, UNSC, RCEP, etc etc to give India "Package" options.
Well..India didnt buy the chinese snake oil but instead went full kungfu on them chinese.
china didnt really know that even before Modi govt took over, they have worked out all chronology of actions they will enforce on china if china misbehaves..or even if china knew about it..china never thought India would implement it and chinese could skim around it.
Well!! hehe

Usually when world nations confront china, they try to roll it back to status quo and to maintain peace.. well china use that decency from world nations to piss nations along its border again with new salami slicing approach..kinda like a wave..May be tiring the opponent was easy in those days of SunTzu and A.K Antony with poor infra and bad logistics.

This time..what India did was to make it costly for china not just along the border but economically and internationally too.,,china did learn that we punch above them. china lost economy and money as they tried the delayed negotiation tactic, china lost economy, indian market and credibility in India and around the world and with friends of India, as china rolled out civil unrest in India one after another trying to pressure India for the talk. pakistan was overt when it comes to all civil unrest in India..pakistan was just a mouthpiece for china.

Another take away from this is:
Other world nations are watching what happened along India china border and they will be emboldened to try and put china in the spot.
See..If an Indian PM has the idea to tackle china..the west will also have the kind of pressure politically to match Indian resolve in containing china..The PMs and Presidents of western world ill look weak when they bend over for china while Indian PM is whooping the ass of Xi left and right.
Well..India did finger the egos of world nations when it comes to opposing china.

I dont know..this could be far fetched..but if Xi is made to believe that them chinese are technically superior and in numbers..well..that Xi bugger would have made wrong decision.

Usually anything in china or by the commie standards of it.,especially the reports send to the..desks and ranks above gets beautifully worded far away from the harsh realities. Meaning from ground level they would send a report extolling their chinese soldiers and their teams capabilities , training and things which will look good on paper, in the media etc. (They would report only what their top ranks would want to hear)while the reality is that the team is shit when it comes to real world combat.
I believe the same reporting system would have worked and gone from all levels to their top desks, hiding their harsh realities and incapabilities.
Everyone in china wants to "impress" the leadership and well..everyone understands that the other one is bluffing..but in china..thats how it is done to keep their jobs and to get away from punishment.
The advisors to Xi in china whose job would be to balance it all and will only speak what their leader in this case Xi wants to hear.
So in essence, their ego and false pride, coupled with the defunct commie system will not give their leaders a good overall picture of their true capabilities nor their pitfalls.
Where the chinese fail, they try to fix it with a duct tape called "propaganda". chinese are not much worried about correcting the system as long as they can brush it under the carpet, put a brave face with propaganda and "talk" it with the opponent for a normalcy.

To add to it the cadre level psyche prevents anyone in their commie system from pointing out the mistakes and fallacy of their decisions/setup etc etc which higher ranks make. And the same cadre level system prevents their tops from accepting a mistake..as it takes great courage to accept once mistakes and work for a correction.

Look at the commie system in India too..you can see a resemblance similar to chinese on how far away these commietards are from realities.

So with an Indian Govt that is very Realpoltik and who means businesss , who are politically very seasoned, cuz from day one for India, we have never been treated kindly by any world nations, with that kind of GoI, the chinese ploy wont fly.

For India, real world matters and Indians are not that delusional..except that NOW,, the cabal is trying to make the indian youngsters very delusional and away from realities ..making them lie and hide behind their lies.

Edit:
Fuck..Cant believe I wrote that much gyan at 1:00 AM

Last edited:

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
If you go by the chinese character...they always test the resolve and learn from it..improvise and come at it again.
china thought, it could pull a many different string ranging from the anti india opposition inside India, pakistan, nepal, USA, Britain, Canada, UNSC, RCEP, etc etc to give India "Package" options.
Well..India didnt buy the chinese snake oil but instead when full kungfu on them chinese.
china didnt really know that even before Modi govt took over, they have worked out all chronology of actions they will enforce on china if china misbehaves..or even if china knew about it..china never thought India would implement it and chinese could skim around it.
Well!! hehe

Usually when world nations confront china, they try to roll it back to status quo and to maintain peace.. well china use that decency from world nations to piss nations along its border again with new salami slicing approach..kinda like a wave..May be tiring the opponent was easy in those days of SunTzu and A.K Antony with poor infra and bad logistics.

This time..what India did was to make it costly for china not just along the border but economically and internationally too.,,china did learn that we punch above them. china lost economy and money as they tried the delayed negotiation tactic, china lost economy, indian market and credibility in India and around the world and with friends of India, as china rolled out civil unrest in India one after another trying to pressure India for the talk. pakistan was overt when it comes to all civil unrest in India..pakistan was just a mouthpiece for china.

Another take away from this is:
Other world nations are watching what happened along India china border and they will be emboldened to try and put china in the spot.
See..If an Indian PM has the idea to tackle china..the west will also have the kind of pressure politically to match Indian resolve in containing china..The PMs and Presidents of western world ill look weak when they bend over for china while Indian PM is whooping the ass of Xi left and right.
Well..India did finger the egos of world nations when it comes to opposing china.

I dont know..this could be far fetched..but if Xi is made to believe that them chinese are technically superior and in numbers..well..that Xi bugger would have made wrong decision.

Usually anything in china or by the commie standards of it.,especially the reports send to the..desks and ranks above gets beautifully worded far away from the harsh realities. Meaning from ground level they would send a report extolling their chinese soldiers and their teams capabilities , training and things which will look good on paper, in the media etc. (They would report only what their top ranks would want to hear)while the reality is that the team is shit when it comes to real world combat.
I believe the same reporting system would have worked and gone from all levels to their top desks, hiding their harsh realities and incapabilities.
Everyone in china wants to "impress" the leadership and well..everyone understands that the other one is bluffing..but in china..thats how it is done to keep their jobs and to get away from punishment.
The advisors to Xi in china whose job would be to balance it all and will only speak what their leader in this case Xi wants to hear.
So in essence, their ego and false pride, coupled with the defunct commie system will not give their leaders a good overall picture of their true capabilities nor their pitfalls.
Where the chinese fail, they try to fix it with a duct tape called "propaganda". chinese are not much worried about correcting the system as long as they can brush it under the carpet, put a brave face with propaganda and "talk" it with the opponent for a normalcy.

To add to it the cadre level psyche prevents anyone in their commie system from pointing out the mistakes and fallacy of their decisions/setup etc etc which higher ranks make. And the same cadre level system prevents their tops from accepting a mistake..as it takes great courage to accept once mistakes and work for a correction.

Look at the commie system in India too..you can see a resemblance similar to chinese on how far away these commietards are from realities.

So with an Indian Govt that is very Realpoltik and who means businesss , who are politically very seasoned, cuz from day one for India, we have never been treated kindly by any world nations, with that kind of GoI, the chinese ploy wont fly.

For India, real world matters and Indians are not that delusional..except that NOW,, the cabal is trying to make the indian youngsters very delusional and away from realities ..making them lie and hide behind their lies.

Edit:
Fuck..Cant believe I wrote that much gyan at 1:00 AM
Here people have faith when the traitors are constantly undermining our resolve .
That's what makes us resilient , we see it ourselves .
I read The hindu , everyday I don't like it but I read it .
Still did I ever doubted the military or government except 26 january chutiyapa , NO !
It's what you think only .

sorcerer

Country flag
Here people have faith when the traitors are constantly undermining our resolve .
That's what makes us resilient , we see it ourselves .
I read The hindu , everyday I don't like it but I read it .
Still did I ever doubted the military or government except 26 january chutiyapa , NO !
It's what you think only .
Yeah..thats the best part about India.
India never does the chest beating but when it comes to beating..we give real beatings..and I want that to be like that for ever.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Yeah..thats the best part about India.
India never does the chest beating but when it comes to beating..we give real beatings..and I want that to be like that for ever.
Cheenis or any other closed societies , especially cheeni experience a shock , which we don't .
We know.who the enemies are .
We certainly don't know how it works , but after every episode of banging head in the wall, we get more angry .
I was angry that , 20 of our men attained veergati in galwan but I was happy that 45 of theirs died too.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Esteemed people of al bakaistaan have a mindset .
The mindset is about needling india on every little issue like present exercise aman 2021 naval parade .
Now here is how we seem weak for we don't realize that they are doing it for attention .
There is absolutely no reason to interpret every occurance in broader scenario.
They want us to do precisely this, and we like ullus fall for it.

sorcerer

Country flag
Cheenis or any other closed societies , especially cheeni experience a shock , which we don't .
We know.who the enemies are .
We certainly don't know how it works , but after every episode of banging head in the wall, we get more angry .
I was angry that , 20 of our men attained veergati in galwan but I was happy that 45 of theirs died too.
I am happy for one reason that we Indians are accepting who our real enemy is and its china.
Indians used to have some soft spot for chinese and no matter what the threat, we used to accommodate the thoughts of chinese cuz of the optics played out by the congress regime.
Well..that have changed and the Indian psych has woken up to the reality of the china,,the enemy.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Ah yes, cryptic messages & false assumptions.

For anyone wondering is there any truth to it, there is none. We are on our side, they are on theirs. China however has a massive presence just at the border, we are however more conservative and pitched our garrison around 10-15km away from border with only small presence right at the LAC.

Source :- Satellite imagery

Knowitall

Ah yes, cryptic messages & false assumptions.

For anyone wondering is there any truth to it, there is none. We are on our side, they are on theirs. China however has a massive presence just at the border, we are however more conservative and pitched our garrison around 10-15km away from border with only small presence right at the LAC.

Source :- Satellite imagery
Are you talking about those air supplied posts?

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Bad news gentlemen , the Russians and the Chinese have walked out of a UNHRC resolution regarding the current incarceration of Aung san su kyii of Burma and other ministers of her cabinet .
This means signals to probably unsavoury situation in regards to the North eastern insurgencies , we face .
It's confirmed now that , Russians and chinese are openly backing the tatamadaw regime there , which means more trouble for india in containment of insurgents and general disregard of public order , along with reduced cooperation from Burma , in regards to the matters aforementioned.

Mantospace

Country flag
I think they went back because their plans on 0.5 front failed spectacularly. Now as per their secret ajint Baba Ticket, they are going to wait till October when the next 0.5 front showdown begins. They were hoping for a vulnerable Punjab with revived Sikh militancy which coupled with a Pakistani feint attack and their own Army threatening us from North, they hoped, would make us concede on a peace table. Their plan is now dead.

So now the Chinese appear to be targeting our North-East. With the coup in Myanmar, we could see an increase in terrorist activity in NE. Also, NE is much better for Chinese as they can use their plains airfields which they lacked in Ladakh sector.

All this points to the fact that even the Chinese themselves aren't confident of a comfortable military victory over India. These Chinese are all bark and no bite.
Hoping govt should be vigil.

Knowitall

Bad news gentlemen , the Russians and the Chinese have walked out of a UNHRC resolution regarding the current incarceration of Aung san su kyii of Burma and other ministers of her cabinet .
This means signals to probably unsavoury situation in regards to the North eastern insurgencies , we face .
It's confirmed now that , Russians and chinese are openly backing the tatamadaw regime there , which means more trouble for india in containment of insurgents and general disregard of public order , along with reduced cooperation from Burma , in regards to the matters aforementioned.
Of course it's them did you hear the news if chinese transporters landing with weapons and supplies in burma over the past few days.

They are openly plotting against us.

India should carve it's own area from burma as a big buffer zone in case if too much violence.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dude.. we also back Tatmadaw regime.. Wink wink .. Nod nod.. Even during Su ki rule, like Pakistan Army, Tatmadaw was the real power. Indian statements pe mat jao.. That was made to just keep Buddhan entertained :hehe:

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
The Lesson on dealing with China is always the same, regardless of which country or issue it is.
Whether its Americans against China, with trade and intellectual property theft issues, or it is India against China on the LAC, or Taiwan against China dealing with constant intimidation and war games from China.

Chinese logic is very straightforward & simple:

If you can kick a sleeping dog once, and it doesn't bite you; then you can kick it a second time, and keep kicking it, until the dog is dead. In this mindset - there is no room for any kinda mercy, goodwill, or consideration.

This is essentially how Chinese culture has evolved over thousands of years - a dog-eat-dog culture.
So don't expect any changes even if Xi dies tomorrow of a heart-attack, and a new guy takes over.
Its part of the DNA of the Chinese people.

China will always pick the "low-hanging fruit" until there is nothing left to pick. In India's case, they figured they could keep India in endless stupid negotiations, and keep nibbling miles and miles of Indian land at the same time. But really its not so much about acquiring land - its about destabilizing a more assertive India which now has a higher profile with a more decisive PM like Modi.

The only deterence against countries like China is to confront them aggressively and challenge them to an all out border war. But that requires being constantly prepared and being able to match them eye-to-eye.
But the moment they sense any weakness, they will be back again and will probably use even more aggressive the next time.

Suhaldev

Country flag
Dude.. we also back Tatmadaw regime.. Wink wink .. Nod nod.. Even during Su ki rule, like Pakistan Army, Tatmadaw was the real power. Indian statements pe mat jao.. That was made to just keep Buddhan entertained :hehe:

Even the Burmese army chief revived cordial welcome last year when he came to India. So, it would be interesting to see how things turns out.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
The Lesson on dealing with China is always the same, regardless of which country or issue it is.
Whether its Americans against China, with trade and intellectual property theft issues, or it is India against China on the LAC, or Taiwan against China dealing with constant intimidation and war games from China.

Chinese logic is very straightforward & simple:

If you can kick a sleeping dog once, and it doesn't bite you; then you can kick it a second time, and keep kicking it, until the dog is dead. In this mindset - there is no room for any kinda mercy, goodwill, or consideration.

This is essentially how Chinese culture has evolved over thousands of years - a dog-eat-dog culture.
So don't expect any changes even if Xi dies tomorrow of a heart-attack, and a new guy takes over.
Its part of the DNA of the Chinese people.

China will always pick the "low-hanging fruit" until there is nothing left to pick. In India's case, they figured they could keep India in endless stupid negotiations, and keep nibbling miles and miles of Indian land at the same time. But really its not so much about acquiring land - its about destabilizing a more assertive India which now has a higher profile with a more decisive PM like Modi.

The only deterence against countries like China is to confront them aggressively and challenge them to an all out border war. But that requires being constantly prepared and being able to match them eye-to-eye.
But the moment they sense any weakness, they will be back again and will probably use even more aggressive the next time.
Every one knows about the last part of your monologue , still my opinion is in disagreement of with yours opinion.
Chinese pullback could not have been deferred , yet they pulled back quite early ,I would say .
All this looks suspicious , nonetheless I can say with emphasis that , china has not gained any ground except one or two mountain peaks , and we have for stopped halted them.
Your claim ' miles and miles of territory ' is quite outlandish and I absolutely agree about that sleeping dog example .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles