India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehwag213

Country flag
Amidst all this, I wonder how this wasn't posted.

Still less than their Indian counterparts.
A Colonel in China will now make Rs 2 lakh which is same as Indian Colonel after 7th pay commission

Knowitall

haha I remember, I asked for source there also, what he told was more or less true albeit a little exaggerated, I don't blame him though because no one can confirm for sure if PLA was operating with the insurgents.
Yea this is what i was thinking too especially after hellfire going offline most people are going to remain very tightlipped about their sources since talking to much can attract unwanted attention.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Message from dressing room, calm down boys, don’t get hyped up.
========
For those who think its a formal acceptance of war, they are wrong! Please remember Wing Commander Abhinandan Vardhaman was awarded the Vir Chakra on Independence Day last year! Such medals are for conspicuous gallantry in the presence of the ENEMY!

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yea this is what i was thinking too especially after hellfire going offline most people are going to remain very tightlipped about their sources since talking to much can attract unwanted attention.
All the preparations are done now question is who is going to get ass kicked, porkis as claimed by many astrologers or chongs.

Knowitall

Message from dressing room, calm down boys, don’t get hyped up.
========
For those who think its a formal acceptance of war, they are wrong! Please remember Wing Commander Abhinandan Vardhaman was awarded the Vir Chakra on Independence Day last year! Such medals are for conspicuous gallantry in the presence of the ENEMY!

Yea this is what i was wondering too. Just nitin hyping up shit for no reason.

Knowitall

All the preparations are done now question is who is going to get ass kicked, porkis as claimed by many astrologers or chongs.
It depends on whom we are planning to attack don't forget that it was our territory that has been taken by us not vice-versa so the ball is in our court it is up to GOI if they want to keep downplaying info or make some moves and take action.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Ah, so one upon a time, after the clashes of Galwan, I debated how we should pre-empt attack on Chumbi valley because Chinese is surrounded by 3 sides & cramped up into a single mountain valley. We have at least equal footing and infrastructure in the Sikkim sector, if not superior versus China.

Thereafter, I was heckled by veterans (it was I think Hellfire or Bhadra), saying that we should not disturb the boundary of Sikkim because it is already settled.

Ah, how the tables have turned. Our inherently pacifist attitude has welcomed our doom, time and again, civilizations has passed, and we have never learned.

I wonder if thats how it the babu-dom culture has developed.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Ah, so one upon a time, after the clashes of Galwan, I debated how we should pre-empt attack on Chumbi valley because Chinese is surrounded by 3 sides & cramped up into a single mountain valley. We have at least equal footing and infrastructure in the Sikkim sector, if not superior versus China.

Thereafter, I was heckled by veterans (it was I think Hellfire or Bhadra), saying that we should not disturb the boundary of Sikkim because it is already settled.

Ah, how the tables have turned. Our inherently pacifist attitude has welcomed our doom, time and again, civilizations has passed, and we have never learned.

It was @Hellfire iirc, he said there would be no action along the Sikkim border because it was settled as the IB and we should not disturb it.

Knowitall

I missed, what did Nitin Gokhale say?
Same nonsense as last year look govt is giving awards this means war and then the claims of a chinese camp being our camp in galwan valley which was also later proved otherwise. He never even corrected himself at any point and just went on peddling fake news.

Cactus09

Country flag

Knowitall

Babu culture has reached god levels unknown to mankind.

Do you remember the news about buying riot gear equipment for our troops after galwan clash even that was recommended by babus. Imagine getting the news of your own soldiers dying due to the actions of a foreign army and the first thing you do is send them riot gear shame on these people.

mokoman

Country flag
Babu culture has reached god levels unknown to mankind.

Do you remember the news about buying riot gear equipment for our troops after galwan clash even that was recommended by babus. Imagine getting the news of your own soldiers dying due to the actions of a foreign army and the first thing you do is send them riot gear shame on these people.
No dude , army gave them riot gear after PLA assholes came in full riot gear ( kelvar body armour , neck protection , shock batons , riot shields ) and beat up our guys .

That was in April/May .

You are right about our babus playing soft with the Chinese atleast as far as diplomacy and PR is concerned.

we should have at very least shown video/photos of captured PLA spies.

If PLA had captured an indian soldier , they would have paraded him in front of news channels 24/7.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Hmm some are saying that clash took place on 20th some say 3 days back which makes it 22nd something tells me that there have been multiple clashes so the communication is cluttered, it also explains the satellite images in the area.

Knowitall

No dude , army gave them riot gear after PLA assholes came in full riot gear ( kelvar body armour , neck protection , shock batons , riot shields ) and beat up our guys .

That was in April/May .

You are right about our babus playing soft with the Chinese atleast as far as diplomacy and PR is concerned.

Army gave than at the insistence of MEA what the army really wanted was to get a free hand to use their weapons that would have negated any need for riot gear or similar things.

The chinese came that way because like always they prepared and exploited the treaties to their benefit while we decided to blindly trust them.

The so called 5 point agreement corps meeting issuing riot gear convincing govt not to escalate then lying by saying koi nahi ghussa and that weapons were always with our troops are all shitty ideas of babus only for which we will pay very dearly.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

That was in April/May .

If PLA had captured an indian soldier , they would have paraded him in front of news channels 24/7.
I think there is an understanding on both sides that no side will show captured/beaten soldiers of the other side, and I think the agreement was made after Galwan.

Remember, in Galwan they captured some of our rampaging soldiers who went on Chinese side for breaking necks, and we captured Chinese soldiers washed away in Galwan river (and some died of Hypothermia).

Prisoner's & body exchange took place on both sides but no images/videos of captured soldiers were released by both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles