India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars PLA soldier, who was handed back to China yesterday, was “disoriented” and Drunken and given medical aid by the Army after he “slid” into Indian side at the Kailash Ranges in eastern Ladakh last week.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars PLA soldier, who was handed back to China yesterday, was “disoriented” and Drunken and given medical aid by the Army after he “slid” into Indian side at the Kailash Ranges in eastern Ladakh last week.
Source of this ?

Why does it feels like KLPD.
IMO defence budget holds less meaning when we are allocating emergency funds according to needs of our forces.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Kab sure kare SAM Manuvering wala Thread's.

China feeling the brunt of posting kids on a high-altitude environment without training. The soldier was probably suffering from AMS (acute mountain sickness).

Off-Topic: @Haldilal Nibba writing a good article requires time and research. It should be easy to understand to layman folks yet contain enough information to be not trivial for the knowledgeable crowd.
I need a dedicated 3-4 hrs stretch for that.

Knowitall

I hope a good amount of money is spent in building up our inhouse capabilities and the defense corridor.

We should under the 5 year plan create a detailed list of small and large scale parts and tech whose import will be stopped and they will built in India itself.

Corporization and modernization along with stricter quality control laws is also needs. Easy of procurement should also be one the points.

Next the govt can plan to replace obsolete equipment in a phased proper manner through a bulk manufacturing program rather than buying in blocks.

AmitG

Country flag
Would be great if it happens but doubtful. Where is the money going to come from. The govt has other expenses too and Covid hasn’t helped.Having said that there be something serious cooking. There might be estimates that war is inevitable in summer or maybe that a 2 front war is a serious possibility this year.

But I will believe the hike when I see it.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Would be great if it happens but doubtful. Where is the money going to come from. The govt has other expenses too and Covid hasn’t helped.Having said that there be something serious cooking. There might be estimates that war is inevitable in summer or maybe that a 2 front war is a serious possibility this year.

But I will believe the hike when I see it.
FM Sitharaman would announce overall budget for FY-2021-2022 on February 1

Knowitall

:hmm:

is it this one ?

:yawn: its great and all but its also kind of embarassing.

And people claim we had plans to retake Aksai chin this year.
People who make such claims are out of touch with reality.

A simple way to figure this out is that India went on a purchasing spree of missiles winter clothing radars and what not during the standoff.

A country preparing for a offensive would never be facing such shortcomings or limitations.

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
People who make such claims are out of touch with reality.

A simple way to figure this out is that India went on a purchasing spree of missiles winter clothing radars and what not during the standoff.

A country preparing for a offensive would never be facing such shortcomings or limitations.
Where is the money honey? :basanti:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles