India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVION MK 1A

Country flag
They would still be hungry afterwards.
Ready to buy coal; Naveen Jindal on rescuing Indian seafarers off China coast

Taking to Twitter, Jindal wrote on Friday: "This is a humanitarian crisis: 39 Indian sailors stranded at Chinese ports for months; were carrying coal from Australia to China. We are ready to buy the coal on these ships if it can help bring our sailors back home."
Zhonggong Zhongguo Gongchondang.

Country flag

Cactus09

Country flag

Watch from 10:50.

This guy assumes America is the messiah.

He completely ignores that himalays aren't easy to traverse and assumes can just Chinese steamroll through them.
Although he seems correct about the burma front as that area is not that mountainous and is relatively plain so China could pull it off.
Bad bad idea. Its not entirely plains as people assume. But dense forests. Chinese must be having Vietnam flashbacks even today. The last thing they want is Myanmar army doing the same to them with possible support of Indian army. Or even usa.

Also why do people assume that we will just "let china use burmese islands". If anything like that is tried then be rest assured those islands will be Indian territories soon after.

Pugilist

Country flag
Sadhguru on Indian spirituality not being a ”whimpy spirituality”

I LOVE IT
because this is how I live my life.

@4.00-6.26 about Shiva, Rama and Krishna;
@7.25-8.25 about Swami Vivekananda assau a missionar;
@9.09-9.50 about Mahatma Gandhi on western civilisatio;
@10.05-10.5- about Twitter trolls; and
@11.00-11.32 about leeches in India.

johnq

Saurav again
Unless there are consequences, the PLA will continue with probing/spying missions like these. Their mode of operation is to see which areas can be occupied without a fight and then take over those areas. They have been repeating this same strategy everywhere on the border, because they know their grey-zone warfare works without any negative consequences for them. India needs to throw the rule-book out with the PLA. These good-will gestures will not cut it. When the PLA is ready to attack, they will not return the favor, and will probably break all the rules of engagement to cause as much damage as possible to the Indian side. The PLA searched for retreating Indian soldiers and shot them in the back in 1962. The PLA also broke all rules of engagement in Vietnam where they massacred civilians. I would suggest members read up on Mao's guerilla warfare tactics. Mao won by ignoring all morality and rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles