India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
CCP mobsters going after Australia in a big way.

I think in part because Aussies have been vocal against CCP the past 12 months or so AND big part because of Aussies being in QUAD now.

Australia is ‘smallest’ member of the QUAD so the CCP mobsters will pick on them the most.

Seething huwites in the thread down below.

This kind of Nudging is necessary to keep the west in Check.

We need to do such kind of propaganda as well.

Knowitall

CCP mobsters going after Australia in a big way.

I think in part because Aussies have been vocal against CCP the past 12 months or so AND big part because of Aussies being in QUAD now.

Australia is ‘smallest’ member of the QUAD so the CCP mobsters will pick on them the most.

What mobsters???

The only mobster is the australian army which travels 1000 km to shoot innocent kids.

Such violent and racist people. Nothing wrong with what they said.

FalconZero

Country flag
What mobsters???

The only mobster is the australian army which travels 1000 km to shoot innocent kids.

Such violent and racist people. Nothing wrong with what they said.
Ehh, you sure? I am not even going to defend the aus c*nts because maybe they are bunch of racist hooligans but they are still very well a democracy and are still way better in terms of Human Rights than China and for now they are our allies so why go that hard on them?

And about 'only mobster' part bwahahhaha, You just gave a free pass to chinkis who openly are carrying out genocide of a whole ethnic group, a group who killed and kicked out thousands proly lakhs of native Tibetans, a country which has zero sense of democracy, freedom a subhuman dictatorship.

There's no excuse for what aussies did in Afghanistan but there are checks and balances in their system, but in china bwahahahah, you just disappear, please it's like pot calling kettle black....last people who need to give lectures on human rights, freedom are subhuman chinkis...

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Seething huwites in the thread down below.

This kind of Nudging is necessary to keep the west in Check.

We need to do such kind of propaganda as well.
It won't work if we do it. It is better when China does it, using the Western faux concern for human rights against them.

Knowitall

Ehh, you sure? I am not even going to defend the aus c*nts because maybe they are bunch of racist hooligans but they are still very well a democracy and are still way better in terms of Human Rights than China and for now they are our allies so why go that hard on them?

And about 'only mobster' part bwahahhaha, You just gave a free pass to chinkis who openly are carrying out genocide of a whole ethnic group, a group who killed and kicked out thousands proly lakhs of native Tibetans, a country which has zero sense of democracy, freedom a subhuman dictatorship.

There's no excuse for what aussies did in Afghanistan but there are checks and balances in their system, but in china bwahahahah, you just disappear, please it's like pot calling kettle black....last people who need to give lectures on human rights, freedom are subhuman chinkis...
I am not giving the Chinese a free pass my post was only solely directed towards australia.

China is an other shit nation and I know it. I have no reason to defend them.wo bhi gand maraye.

USA UK China all like to give gyaan about human rights and bullshit. Democracy or not they fuck with millions of people around the world.

You can check one of my older posts too I have said it before it would be very nice if china and the west can fight each other and let everyone live in peace.

Don't get me wrong my support is for my country china US australia all these grade A assholes.

Knowitall

Right now not in our interest. May be in the future once after our growth they turn hostile towards us.
They will likh ke lelo.

You think the west loves us because we are a democracy? They already call modi fascist.

The day we grow in power and size they will come to hound us too..

This is what they do inflict misery on the world while sitting in their sofa and preaching people about love and care.

Deadtrap

Country flag
They will likh ke lelo.

You think the west loves us because we are a democracy? They already call modi fascist.

The day we grow in power and size they will come to hound us too..

This is what they do inflict misery on the world while sitting in their sofa and preaching people about love and care.
That's what i am saying. 😒

Right now we need West for geopolitical reasons (Read China). Can't Alienate all.

China did the same. It worked in silence while west were fighting with the Soviet/Russia.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Why is that we have directly suffered because of British for 200 years we have the absolute right to criticise them.
Label them as racist everywhere.
Suffering under British rule is exaggerated by pseudo-seculars to distract from the period of history preceding British rule, there is no point of doing this, it only works if you are an economic power that threatens Western hegemony. The USSR used to do this with the US as well

Knowitall

That's what i am saying. 😒

Right now we need West for geopolitical reasons (Read China). Can't Alienate all.

China did the same. It worked in silence while west were fighting with the Soviet/Russia.
We need an indigenous MIC so that we are immune to their nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles