India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
The only thing that China can do in the north east is stoke insurgency.. PLA is no good in jungle warfare.. The US and Japan are currently practising taking over islands..
china as usual is trying to apply the poK template in NE through Arakan Army..the one who is harassing our connetivity projects Myanmar.

shade

Country flag
Fresh jungle warfare tours do indicate that the US is getting ready for the contingency where its troops are needed in places like N-E, Myanmar, or even across "settled" borders of chongland with Vietnam.

Vietnam has done more economic damage to chonggua than QUAD ever could. There's been easily $1-1.5 trillion in flight of capital to Vietnam over the past 2 years, and PLA generals who proxy-own heavy industries are more scared of Nam eating into their bottom-lines, than they are of the US-China trade-war.
I thought the Vietnamese were having a "rove yu rong time" relationship with Chongguo because of Business?
And Vietnamese "exports" are mainly Chinese items just rerouted through Vietnam?

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Fresh jungle warfare tours do indicate that the US is getting ready for the contingency where its troops are needed in places like N-E, Myanmar, or even across "settled" borders of chongland with Vietnam.

Vietnam has done more economic damage to chonggua than QUAD ever could. There's been easily $1-1.5 trillion in flight of capital to Vietnam over the past 2 years, and PLA generals who proxy-own heavy industries are more scared of Nam eating into their bottom-lines, than they are of the US-China trade-war.
Are you sure it's 1-1.5 trillion? That's unbelievable. In two years!!!

Sanatani

Country flag
yes, :india:totally agree..

if it would have been congress or someone from congress family, we would have been 45 trillion economy by now and superpower of the milkyway galaxy system. we would be deciding who's next usa president from 10, janpath. not to mention that china will be begging to bailout their economy while usa will be lobbying to buy 13th generation jet fighter from india which can destroy a target in heliosphere.
I never knew Congress was such a great party. I must have been a fool to support BJP for last many years.

Sanatani

Country flag
Let me tell you about something very important; the stereotyping of Politics.

Thanks to the entertainment industry (à la Bollywood), many Indians have developed a deep rooted stereotype that ‘all politicians are idiots’.

As a person who personally knows many IAS officers who work closely under ministers, I am in a position to see that this stereotype is not true.

Politicians, for the sake of simplicity, can be divided into 2 broad categories:

Category 1: The politician who became successful due to family/friend connections (nepotism) and/or due to being a strongman. This category includes people like Rahul Gandhi. Such politicians are usually not very smart (although not necessarily). Nevertheless, they sometimes are fit in some ways to be called idiots.

Category 2: The politician who became successful without any nepotism or strongman status, but simply because of hard work + luck. This category includes people like Narendra Modi. Such politicians are extremely smart, because if they were not smart, they would not have succeeded due to the stiff competition. For these (initially) unprivileged politicians, politics is like IIT JEE. They succeed only if they’re smart and talented.

This is what I heard from IAS officers.

Still, being smart does not mean being good.
A smart politician can also be corrupt.

What I tried to explain here is that the stereotype of ‘politicians are idiots’ is not at all correct. Therefore, I really doubt that politicians would sell their country for ‘a few cute girls’,
I never told all politicians. I was taking care of a Seva prakalp of RSS in Kolkata. Met few BJP politicians for some RSS work . Was shocked when heard about the kaarnamas of few of them from their fellow party members. Understood that once Modi came to power a lot of pp joined BJP just for getting a chance to come in power.

It won't be too much if I say that BJP lost a good number of votes in Kolkata due to internal strife. That's why we were always advised to stay away from all politicians unless necessary ,but support BJP in elections .

Last edited:
Country flag

Russia Equips Chinese Special Forces With Latest Helicopters As It Battles India In The Eastern Ladakh

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Russia Equips Chinese Special Forces With Latest Helicopters As It Battles India In The Eastern Ladakh
That deal must’ve been signed secretly few years ago, can’t believe they got manufactured in a few months of placing orders.

so their own cheap BlackHawk copy is a failure that’s why they need a Russian helo.

sorcerer

Country flag
That deal must’ve been signed secretly few years ago, can’t believe they got manufactured in a few months of placing orders.

so their own cheap BlackHawk copy is a failure that’s why they need a Russian helo.
As per a document in last year’s report of Russian State Corporation, Rostec – “During 2019, Russian Helicopters JSC signed contracts for the supply of the following Russian-made helicopter equipment to China: 68 Mi-171 helicopters (including the upgraded Mi-171E), 18 Mi-171Sh (military transport) helicopters, 14 helicopters Mi-171 with a VK-2500 engine, 21 Ansat helicopters,”
errrmm.
its a deal which is signed during 2019 and the process of delivery is not yet started I suppose.

ayway..china would need to up its inventory as its pissing off everyone along the chinese border including Russia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles