India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninja hattori

Country flag
I have decided to quit this forum.

I have proven my identity time and time again but to no avail.
It is quite clear that this forum is an echo chamber only, any different opinion is not tolerated here. People here will insult anyone who opposes their views, even a fellow Indian. There is clearly no respect here.

This is my Aadhaar card:

View attachment 63008

Goodbye.
Different and against nation (offcourse not urs) has a thin line. Thank you. Do tell isi Ajit Doval is alive. And many in making to screw u up.

Kumata

I have decided to quit this forum.

I have proven my identity time and time again but to no avail.
It is quite clear that this forum is an echo chamber only, any different opinion is not tolerated here. People here will insult anyone who opposes their views, even a fellow Indian. There is clearly no respect here.

This is my Aadhaar card:

View attachment 63008

Goodbye.

Gaya nahin abhi tak ... good job @utubekhiladi ...Next time i am in Hyatt...Beer and murga on me...

1602831463538.png

Cheran

Country flag
Man allow other opinions too... Even i like China in some areas ,it doesn't mean i am pro China or anti India
White washing chinese debt diplomacy & justifying Chinese policy of encirclement against India is not a position any Indian can condone on this forum. There might be maoists & marxists who like the same, they can do a circle jerk in reddit threads not here.

Last edited:

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Good point. But these easy loans from China can create a lot of trouble down the road.
If these are commercial loans then no issue.
If these are sovereign loans then China can arm-twist these countries to pay in kind.

If Chinese tourists come and these places boom then loans are justified.

A case in point is the Hambantota port of Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka was unable to pay the loan so the port is leased to China for 99 years. Sri Lanka gets nothing, not even the cost of land. If Sri Lanka sold the land for the port to China, it was a better deal.

The port has not picked up, so it is a military port now for all practical purposes. Again if Sri Lanka leased it as a military port, it would be earning a yearly sum. That is also not forthcoming now.

The moral of the story is that Chinese loans are not for free. China is able to bribe the leadership of small countries to obtain highly preferential terms; and people of these countries realize the folly later.

The CEPEC in Pakistan has delivered a lot of infra; but that did not translate into earning capacity so far. Loans have to be repaid from income.
You're replying to a China bot. Last time it cropped up also made Pro China stances.

garg_bharat

Country flag
The thing is that the Sri Lankan example is the only example out of the thousand projects China has outside of China.

No one is denying that the Sri Lankan project had issues, it is just that some people who have an agenda against China (either rightfully or not) use cherrypicked examples to malign China. China has waived several loans in Africa when they turned bad too but no one mentions those projects. Most projects are actually quite feasible and have changed the landscape of several countries. The Benguela Railway in Angola and Congo is a big example.

Also, even in the Sri Lankan case, many neutral observers have said that any project in Sri Lanka by any country would have failed because of the prevailing conditions in the country. As for the military port accusations, only time will tell. The Indian govt. supports a country like USA which has hundreds of military bases all over the world.
Chinese see Africa as a source of minerals; and Chinese are willing to 'lose' some money to build 'confidence'.

No such thing in Asia. Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Maldives get their arms twisted.

Plenty of examples of the Chinese riding roughshod over the civilian government in Pakistan. These have already been mentioned here earlier.

No doubt China will 'forgive' some investments just to prove its 'good' intentions where none actually exists.

I have first-hand experience with Chinese and my single advice is to NEVER trust Chinese even in dreams.

etantra

Country flag
it seems some OSINTS are compromised. and the first one on the list is dtresfa.

a must read

I read the article and couldn't find a reference to OSINT and dtresfa

Can you pls expand on your thoughts there?

I do agree that one good tactic is to have people pretend like they are anti-china but do some propaganda tasks of China to exaggerate China's capabilities.

ninja hattori

Country flag
I read the article and couldn't find a reference to OSINT and dtresfa

Can you pls expand on your thoughts there?

I do agree that one good tactic is to have people pretend like they are anti-china but do some propaganda tasks of China to exaggerate China's capabilities.
I concluded through that article. Dtresfa is first which comes when we talk about Osints. and if u go thru his tweets the ratio of tweets is well tilted towards chinese.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Any take on why Xi is asking his army " to be ready for war" not once but twice after the standoff began in April?
The wimp Xi asks the PLA to be ready for war every six months..
Below article is from May.. Akshay khanna and Aftab will never fight. its all 11D chess.. India and China wouldn't be talking like aunties for 7 rounds if they wanted to fight..

garg_bharat

Country flag
The wimp Xi asks the PLA to be ready for war every six months..
Below article is from May.. Akshay khanna and Aftab will never fight. its all 11D chess
China is ready to fight with all its enemies together like Germany in the second world war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles