India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

bajiraopeshwa

Country flag

For nearly six decades US has recognized Arunachal Pradesh is Indian territory. We strongly oppose any unilateral attempts to advance territorial claims by incursions, by military or civilian incursions across the established line of actual control: US Senior State Dept Official
This (and the fact that Pakistan has been quiet on the India-China standoff) gives the feeling that action in POK may not be far away. India could rotate acclimatized divisions to the POK campaign after winter sets in Ladakh. This might be the last opportunity for some time to take back POK. The Chinese might try to help Pakistan by making a foray into Arunachal and this is perhaps what the SCS message is perhaps pre-empting.

If the Chinese do start a war, oil prices are bound to go up and put additional burden on the economy. Perhaps the Indian Navy should start hijacking oil tankers meant for China to India. This could be an indirect war reparations besides strengthening our oil position during the war.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
I have a question for knowledgeable guys here...
Is not war a cheaper option ...than maintaining 40/50k troop there
I know war is not a viable option ,but I hardly believe this will be a all out war
But maintaining 40/50 k troop with other equipment s is a very costly affair
And India will not intiate any action till china provoke s one
And both sides are in wait and watch mode
Both are believing that the other side will retreat sooner or later.........

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

Guess the newspaper...
Hint : It's not Chinese rather famous Indian news outlet.
Wanna know the most interesting part? Nowhere in the page margins does it say "sponsored content" or "promotion," as per government guidelines.

The Yindoo is brazen about its anti-India stance. If it's not a law, they won't follow it. They don't care about guidelines.
compare the above the yindoo incident with below. I am hearing lot of backlash in usa targeting NYT for its op-ed titled “Hong Kong is China, Like it or Not”

fox4news ran a 1 hour exclusive and tore into NYT and ripped a new one. - this is patriotism gentlemen.
has anybody in INDIA even raised objection to yindoo for praising china? any one for god shake.. ? :facepalm:

NYT opinion piece backing China's crackdown in Hong Kong sparks backlash

cereal killer

Country flag
I know war is not a viable option ,but I hardly believe this will be a all out war
I think it was Gokhale or in some other good general video that the annual cost of all this would be around 2 billion $ now we can handle this for a few years surely but it will be unnecessary burden. China ain't settling the boundary willfully in our lifetime. So a limited war would not be a bad option. Coz our PoK operation is also stalled due to all this.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
I think it was Gokhale or in some other good general video that the annual cost of all this would be around 2 billion $ now we can handle this for a few years surely but it will be unnecessary burden. China ain't settling the boundary willfully in our lifetime. So a limited war would not be a bad option. Coz our PoK operation is also stalled due to all this.
Taking PoK GB is a must to bring relative peace on us. The umbilical cord connecting them must be broken.
War is a war and takes a life of its own. Let's not limit because that limits our thoughts and options.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
BREAKING:
Live updates: Trump says he and First Lady have tested positive for the coronavirus

this is not going to end well. :popcorn:

please follow the below thread for updates and discussions.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
@tarunraju Are u happy now ? U r mod here . U shd be ashamed for raising this issue in a irrelevant thread .
And you should be ashamed for participating in the same off-topic conversation (posts which I deleted). I was only looking at it through the geopolitical prism (about a rape case blowing so extremely out of proportion at a time like this, esp when UP elections are far off).

scatterStorm

Country flag
T
They are there to stay. There goes your LAC to become LOC.

Wait for the same bitch move next decade too when they will move earth to create depsang an infra heaven for them. They are Chinese, masters of infra. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a bloody goodness damn train running there. A permanent HQ as well. An airstrip nearby too.

shade

Country flag
TThey are there to stay. There goes your LAC to become LOC.

Wait for the same bitch move next decade too when they will move earth to create depsang an infra heaven for them. They are Chinese, masters of infra. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a bloody goodness damn train running there. A permanent HQ as well. An airstrip nearby too.
By the next Decade they will reach till Leh lol

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I've had my suspicions that the George Floyd murder was a Chinese-funded police hit.
incident by itself may not be a conspiracy, but Chinese think tanks did actively encourage foreign news media organisations to publish anti-America rhetoric.

Which means same tactics can be used against India on other countries.

etantra

Country flag
No it isn't China protested over Shah's statement after that Jaishankar visited China immediately
Regarding Claim was/is always there. Even India is asking for status quo only.
You are making a connection that isn't reflected in EAM's statements or views. Seen through the events of Jun 15, his visit was fine.

etantra

Country flag
Then the too needs to pull there shit, because currently we are loosing the loudspeaker game.
that is a easy game to play..

Is someone keeping score.. Who is winning now? Who won yday? What was the outcome for yday's winner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles