India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What do you guys think about restrictions of people from heartland India unable to settle in NE states or border states? China, Japan, Russia, USA and pretty much any other country did exactly the opposite to stabilize the borders.....are we shooting ourselves in the foot? I do respect the sensitivity of the locals, their traditions and customs but there needs to be a bit of balance?
This is a disaster. India is not a homogeneous country period. What is needed
locally recruited people for the task.

duhastmish

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What solution does pappu offer to the economic "crisis" apart from "I'll follow whatever the experts say?"

What solution does pappu offer to coronavirus, since he has already screamed LOCKDOWN LOCKDOWN to death in Feb and early March itself.

What solution does pappu offer to the Chinese land-grab? everyone knows the Chinese have to be ejected by force, but when the time comes for this action, Raul will cry MODI IS WARMONGER, MODI IS SENDING THE POOR, LOWER CASTES AND DALITS TO DIE, SOLDIERS AREN'T GETTING BREAD!.

Bandook leke jane ke baad bohot door ki hai, the imported swine couldn't even bother to show his face in Parliament, and is instead posting zingers on twitter sitting in some foreign country with his mommy, setting up Plan B with their offshore bank account money, incase they ever get the boot from here.

The sarkar is much better than Congress and it's secular pets, but that's a very low bar to set admittedly.
I second the end part of yours. If we have to choose we will choose the current govt. But we expected and deserve a better leadership.
Who is stopping from giving china punch.
Who stopping from taking hard actions against covid
Who is stopping from taking reform actions in economy.

Actually we have to choose between a zero and 5 % we really don't have a choice.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Not just opposition but sarkar and janta too.

Today they sold 1.30 lakh mi poco phone of china.

Janta gaddar hai. Hindustan log hi gande hai and govt n opposition comes right from public.
These mobile companies need to be booted out.
However lets not worry too much about mobiles right now.

omaebakabaka

This is a disaster. India is not a homogeneous country period. What is needed
locally recruited people for the task.
Just a grand statement without offering any thing to balance ground situation with future realities or foes we are dealing with. Any way I guess this is not the key topic to discuss on this thread.

Synergy

Country flag
It's been done by strengthening and some changes in wing design too by HAL also called Advanced Hawk.

HAL can built them but why ? We already have Jaguars for the role.

Hawk can be used against terrorists or may be naxals if we wish to bomb the fcuk out of them.

Anyway IAF want another twin engine AJT/LIFT something in the line of Russian/Italian Yak 130/ . Hawk will be moved down as intermediate trainer later. Right now Hawk and Pilatus ( + HAL Basic Trainer ) two types are sufficient to complete IAF flying course for new pilots.

HAL should bring lite sports version of Tejas in competition or a twin engine derivative similar to yak 130. The current engines of Hawk will be sufficient with 29 kn thrust and can be later replaced by HAL 25 kn engine and its derivatives.
probably
1. cost effective solution
2. excellent low speed handling. also excellent overall handling (as it's a trainer).
3. it's not feasible to add more Jags atm.
4. will add numbers and free other airframes.
5. no extra logistical burden.
6. dedicated cas platform (for the time being).
7. later can be used as trainers.

what else?

shade

Country flag
I second the end part of yours. If we have to choose we will choose the current govt. But we expected and deserve a better leadership.
Who is stopping from giving china punch.
You want war so badly you mean? good, join the TA then

Who stopping from taking hard actions against covid
What "hard actions" ? lockdown is already done, migrants have already reached their hometowns half starving months ago, people already lost their jobs, defaulted on loans, you want all of that again ? what else can GoI do in terms of hard actions? Is the 23% contraction not enough, you want more?

Who is stopping from taking reform actions in economy.

Most of these "reform actions" right now will result in loss of jobs, or more or less the fear of losing jobs in the populace, or losing land.
Even without corona bs to deal with, you try to reform the labour code, and strikes and protests abound everywhere, you do land reform and you will have mobs of communist mobilized villagers marching to delhi, every economy related action is fraught with electoral risks or risks of backfiring

Actually we have to choose between a zero and 5 % we really don't have a choice.

Anyway enough about this roz ka MODI BAD bs, it's is right next to BABUS BAD and BLACK TOP HAMARA HAI YA CHEENIYO KA bs i see every day in this thread.

mods pls move these replies to the appropriate thread

omaebakabaka

It cannot carry 17 missiles, it lacks cannon then how did it score 17:0 ? Probably 1v1 match x 17 times with opponents with switched off radars :lol:
Physical principles do not apply in CCP realm :cool: .
Tbh, I do not watch such videos where title claim is like that regardless which side it is from. If that's the case, why did they buy su-35's and it also means their entire fleet of 3000 fighters is useless against few American and Japanese stealth aircraft. Any propaganda is a joke especially communist and muzzie ones:)

etantra

Country flag
What solution does pappu offer to the economic "crisis" apart from "I'll follow whatever the experts say?"

What solution does pappu offer to coronavirus, since he has already screamed LOCKDOWN LOCKDOWN to death in Feb and early March itself.

What solution does pappu offer to the Chinese land-grab? everyone knows the Chinese have to be ejected by force, but when the time comes for this action, Raul will cry MODI IS WARMONGER, MODI IS SENDING THE POOR, LOWER CASTES AND DALITS TO DIE, SOLDIERS AREN'T GETTING BREAD!.

Bandook leke jane ke baad bohot door ki hai, the imported swine couldn't even bother to show his face in Parliament, and is instead posting zingers on twitter sitting in some foreign country with his mommy, setting up Plan B with their offshore bank account money, incase they ever get the boot from here.

The sarkar is much better than Congress and it's secular pets, but that's a very low bar to set admittedly.
please please guys don't get distracted in this time with fake narratives and arguments be in NE state settlement rights or the even fake argument that pappu is just 5% worse than Modi..

and for the record, all Pappu said in Feb or march 2020 is that virus is bad news, gave no solution. did not call for lockdown and when lockdown came he opposed its implementation. When it was exploding in Italy and I raised alarm in early March people in my whatsapp groups mocked me. I remember at that time, the health minister & his junior minister showing the covid plan that had been ready since Jan 2020 and was being put into motion.

So please don't give oxygen to fake arguments that have an assumption or inference built in. Question the assumption or inference. If you have to give an opinion, qualify it by saying, if XYZ is true, then my opinion is xxxxxxx

Now back to smashing some noodles..

Knowitall

Not just opposition but sarkar and janta too.

Today they sold 1.30 lakh mi poco phone of china.

Janta gaddar hai. Hindustan log hi gande hai and govt n opposition comes right from public.
Lmao what you live in some ideal world where all the people will come together and stop buying chinese phones.

Come back to reality no country no one does the kind of nonsense you are expecting. It's very east to call janta gaddar because you have a mouth to spew bile. This same janta works day and night and moves the country forward too.

People will buy their money's worth as simple as that.

The govt should ban the phones or prop up Indian companies to capture the market share.

AmitG

Country flag
They are incompetent because they only criticize, and do not offer a solution to anything.
I mean why would they, people used to vote these types for reservation, gibsmedats, my jaat, my mazhab etc etc, not that they would fix anything.

And no, having 5 minute chai biscoot talks video on Twitter with RR Rajan or any other "expert" isn't a solution
Every party when in opposition does that. Nothing new. The BJP was a master at opposing anything and everything when they were in opposition. Didn’t see them providing any sensible solutions either. So let’s stop being holier than thou shall we. That’s politics. In a democracy an opposition has the right to question and it’s the govts job to answer. If you don’t have an opposition then what you get is a dictatorship like China and believe me you don’t want to live in a dictatorship. However flawed our democracy is , it is vibrant and that’s the beauty of our country.

The problem with the BJP is that a lot of it’s members think they are still in the opposition. See the debates on tv and the BJP spokespersons. All they do Is start a shouting match. They don’t come prepared with facts and the first chance they get they start on Pappu and pappi and how nationalist they are and how everyone else is an anti national. They don’t have any other arguments .

As far as the congress and the Gandhi’s are concerned it is not the BJP which will make Bharat congress mukth but it is the Gandhi’s who will do that 😷😷😷😷. No wonder they are the BJP’s favourite obsession. 😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles