Country flag
I will just say this
We are confident of a win
Remember even a draw/stalemate is a big big win
For it will remove the fear of the chinaman forever

Imagine how we would have changed psychologically
From no confrontation to equality , and then the next step is winning

Akin to the transition from Gavaskar to Tendulkar to Kohli, in attitudes
Lets just say we are somewhere in the middle and have reached the tendulkar stage

Salami slicing will continue
This isnt a battle for 2 heights
Its G219 ,Aksai Hind,Tibet,
But the journey begins with a single ridge

I have said a lot today
Just remember
Veer Bhogya Vasundhara

Jai Sree Ram
Jai Hind
I seriously think that Col. Babu, his team and all the braves who fought on 15th June must be awarded and rewarded very handsomely . They will forever be remembered for busting Chinese bubble. 20 brave men made the supreme sacrifice for the nation and we will forever remain in their debt!

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Doval went out of SCO meeting. India should not be a part of any grouping where pukes are a member specially grouping like SCO.
make things bilateral , wherever possible .
Shameful Indian kota dhari diplomatic corps and politicians with low IQ keep making fool out of themselves.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What with new revealations coming into media. So, back to our dear Beetroot Manchukin. He tried to poise troops in a manner to appear threatening to our soldiers out there, tried to outflank at times but usually, tried to creep up upon on our guys on a couple of points.

What they don't understand is that facing them is an army that has no formal precis per se, but institutional memory handed by each passing generation of a 'paltan' to its next generation on nuances of Mountain & High Altitude Warfare & above all, the battle experience.

That can not be replaced by bookish knowledge. IA has the edge. Our dear Manchukin is not exactly a fool it appears. He is learning. He thinks that ridges can be vacated once the winter season sets in & seasonal snow makes logistics & reinforcement, difficult.

Always welcome to assume that IA will be vulnerable then. Like mentioned earlier, Depsang & Chushul will make #AsalUttar appear as if IA was kind & easy with the enemy.

by @Hellfire

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It was a very difficult decision as we do not have a local replacement for the particular product that we used to buy from them but finally, I cut the cord. Business & blood cannot flow together.

View attachment 59407
LOL, this went 0 to 100 pretty fast. I hope other desh bhakt Indian business community follow in your footstep. Desh jada bada hai rupiya se :india:

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
From Vstol Jockey:

This Operation started on 29h Aug and is on going. A few days back we heard about some heliborne insertions in north PT area. It appears they were done close to Kongka La as I had predicted in my appraisal on 12th Aug of how the battle will be fought. We have now cut of PLA Kongka La garrison from PT garrison. We are isolating them into small killing fields for sure.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
From Vstol Jockey:

This Operation started on 29h Aug and is on going. A few days back we heard about some heliborne insertions in north PT area. It appears they were done close to Kongka La as I had predicted in my appraisal on 12th Aug of how the battle will be fought. We have now cut of PLA Kongka La garrison from PT garrison. We are isolating them into small killing fields for sure.
So IA has cornered PLA guys to make tandoori noodles in War.

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
So, Chinese are using WhatsApp? Interesting. Or this is some Chinese Messaging App still running in India scotfree!
Yups, their WhatsApp is still functional. In fact, all of my conversations with Chinese in the past have only been on WhatsApp or Email.

Suhaldev

Country flag

The Army’ Northern Command headquarters made these assertions reacting to China’s official media Global Times reports that India’s operational logistics is not geared up adequately and it will not be able to fight through winters effectively.
“This can best be attributed to ignorance. Indian Army is fully prepared and more than capable of fighting a full-fledged war even in winters in eastern Ladakh,” a Northern Command spokesperson said here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles