India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Yeh Saala Shakespeare kyun ban raha hai?

For those who want to know what it means : (from a google search)

By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes . In modern English, this line simply means that the witch knows something bad is coming because there is a tingling sensation in her thumbs.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars search online is any major test, new weapons anocument, major operations, new deals, or anything is expected even now I am curious. Which volcano is going to bust? Some Handel are saying big news is expected? Did the @Hellfire prediction of Heliborn operations happened?

IndianYonko

Country flag
The bugger is even delighted by IAF pilot capture. There is no context here, where on the 27th of Feb. It was a small number of Indian fighters pitted against a major portion of PAFs combat ready fleet.. Also, he does not mention that any damage to Indian military installations was prevented by IAF, and hence PAF mission was a failure inspite of PAF bringing down an Indian mig-21
Quote from the article: The air force fielded a Soviet-era MiG-21, which was easily shot down by the Pakistan Air Force’s F-16 and the pilot taken captive

Easy haan...
Jusy one clarification sir, Sorry for off-topic question .

It's proven that one MIG-21 was shot down. But was it F-16 or JF-17 or some SAM that shot the MIG-21

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
this is a pic of mirage crash in shorkot in 2018. ISPR is not allowing local journalists to post crash pics of 6th generation Junk Fighter sattra aka khud ke pilots ke liye khatra:rofl:
“F-solah” se jiyada zadeedtareen taiyyara hai issliye humne ise “F-sattrah” kaha : Shahid Latifa (Mujahid Hawabaz of Pak fizayiya)

Sanglamorre

Country flag

By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes . In modern English, this line simply means that the witch knows something bad is coming because there is a tingling sensation in her thumbs.
Yeah, considering the scene it was in, and what happened...not a good portent.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag

Witch being Antonia? Which is why she fucked off?

Status
Not open for further replies.