India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I'm going to bed, and I have to read tomorrow, I don't have time to play with you, goodbye
Say my good night to Chinese netizens who took pride in turning PLA into a rouge army who breaches Geneva convention by dehumanizing injured and captured enemy Soldiers by posting their pictures for propaganda.

Tell them India will respect that convention and won't release pictures of captured PLA soldiers.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
So this is the proof that they are releasing old pictures.

They are literally licking their own spit. They said we do not want to escalate or disturb the already disturbed relations.

Why they are so angry it means they have got a good beating in AP.

Few members with soft tummies can now take comfort with this news?
I wouldn't call it "proof"

Chinese wumaos has done severe damage to morale, only way for our leadership to make up for this is to do it for tat media releases (which undoubtedly they have....coz smartphones.....)
I'd wait another day or two

Morale is affected ofcourse, both of aam junta and the Jawaans

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So this is the proof that they are releasing old pictures.

They are literally licking their own spit. They said we do not want to escalate or disturb the already disturbed relations.

Why they are so angry it means they have got a good beating in AP.

Few members with soft tummies can now take comfort with this news?
We expect tit for tat, we cannot remain soft power being third largest army, expect modi to show some nerve

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Refresh your memories Guys, This is how Chinese PLA ladyboys got thrashed

We knew this already and witnessed, enemy has released a new pic and humiliated us, do we have anything to respond. Why GoI is so hesitant to respond???

Mantospace

Country flag
I wouldn't call it "proof"

Chinese wumaos has done severe damage to morale, only way for our leadership to make up for this is to do it for tat media releases (which undoubtedly they have....coz smartphones.....)
I'd wait another day or two

Morale is affected ofcourse, both of aam junta and the Jawaans
bhai app ka hi moral down hua hai. Janta ka nhi. Kya janta ne app ko bola hai

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Say my good night to Chinese netizens who took pride in turning PLA into a rouge army who breaches Geneva convention by dehumanizing injured and captured enemy Soldiers by posting their pictures for propaganda.

Tell them India will respect that convention and won't release pictures of captured PLA soldiers.
Then Why did India release the Pangong Tso video in April or May 2020, where Chinese had abandoned their SUV, and one Chinese trooper was injured and lying on the ground.. Didn't that violate the Geneva convention?

Jimih

Country flag
Then Why did India release the Pangong Tso video in April or May 2020, where Chinese had abandoned their SUV, and one Chinese trooper was injured and lying on the ground.. Didn't that violate the Geneva convention?
Before that many videos came, remember one video clip where a PLA ladyboy kicked IA or ITBP trooper from behind Jackie Chan style?

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Well releasing pictures is not going to give them the land they're seeking. Propaganda can only take you so far. I mentioned those titles cause most geopolitical decisions are taken by people of those ranks, not civilians.
I understand what you mean brother but Propaganda is also very important. Civilians are also important in a country as the leaders of the countries also look at how the pro or against something the civilians to make decisions.

Abdus Salem killed

India never realeased anything dm fk all of them were realeased by the soilders or the family of the soilders goi was never involved

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Lol no chance. A lot of people here desperately need to do some meditation.
Don't worry I am here for them for few more hours. This is not the first meltdown we are witnessing.

It will be good for new members to read my posts and discuss it further.

1. Old incident.

2. Facts we know: 20 dead and many more injured. So where is the new revalation in these pictures?

3. Statement of on ground officers: Air ambulance operation by PLA, multiple sorties even during the night time.

4. Capturing of PLA soldiers and Capturing of Indian soldier followed by exchange between both. What is the revelation here? Zilch.

5. No fire armed used. So no typical battle or skirmish.

6. India propaganda victory: Why? They released the pictures and have breached the Geneva convention using captured Soilders for propaganda. A rogue army standing like rouge militia.

7. Why they have done it? Proof in their official protest statement after recent incident in Arunachal Pradesh that they are angry.

8. What was their old propaganda line? How many traitors in India praised Xi Jinping for being a statesman for not releasing PLA casualty numbers and that whole moral high narrative of de-escalation? All busted today.

9 What is problem with Indian reactionery opinion-makers? They can not remember the events of past and start creating new threads with new narratives when the old nerrative still viable and defensible.

10. What should be Indian media be doing now? Make China run naked in breach of Geneva Convetion and using captured soldiers for propaganda points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles