India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
View attachment 113993

I suspect that China has concealed the death toll, otherwise the Chinese army would have collapsed, which is no different from 1968.
Can you not use Chinese information, is the Indian government a fool?
The number of prisoners is several times the number of deaths, which is very abnormal

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No I do not believe we have powerful army. My body of work here has been always critical but nuanced on the Military establishment’s capabilities. I do not start crying on each so-called setback and start making back and white statements aka meltdown.

I do not make my opinion after reading one side of the story. A soldier operating under that kind of restraint is nothing but a street fighter. Should we remove the restraint is a totally separate debate however there are clear stated accounts by our military officers on how Chinese were taken down and how they recorded PLA air ambulances working over night to rescue their soldiers. Air Ambulances are only used when the on ground ambulance can not handle the casualties.

Interpretation of the information is always subjective. One can spin information on either side; negative or positive alike.

The real analysis is in military objective, intent and posturing. If one company losses the next comes back to regain and recover. Have we lost any land since Indian army has dug-in and started taking Chinese incrusions seriously?

What happened in past and how they were able create such massive logistical gap against us is the only hurting question one must ask from previous UPA government.

You do not talk winning on something you have already lost. You talk recovering and rematch. This is what we are doing now.

Coming back to meltdown, till GOI releases hand over of PLA prisoner which was confirmed by many reporters in India during that time you do not spread your negativity. It is contagious, wear mask, stay home and save lives.

Janhit main jaari.
Most information from the Indian side has been via Anonymous sources..
Right after the Galwan clash, many Indian journalists reported that Indian Army was severely outnumbered during the clash.. which happened from evening through the night.. But, video evidence from PLA suggests that it was the Chinese who were outnumbered.. We also have our soldiers severely injured and a load of captured INSAS in some pics.. And just like after the Balakote strike, GOI / Army has not offered any video/ photo evidence of its claims / supposed claims.. But, like some here say, the Indian military and GOI need not offer any evidence.. Fair enough..
But, just as we abuse the Indian cricket team or Kohli, when we feel that it has underperformed based on available facts, Indians are absolutely right to abuse the Army / Air Force for its incompetence, based on available evidence, which until now has only been offered by China after Galwan..
I personally think the Indian forces do not deserve the Uber macho, all powerful media image, that has been cultivated by a pliant media..

Mikel

Country flag
The Narrative is turning against India again just like Balakot. India hasn’t leaned anything for February 2019 incident. If the narrative turns completely against India it will cause huge damage to India’s Reputation for years to come.
How will the narrative turn in China's favor by them releasing year old pictures? A year has passed, we made our moves by capturing the Kailash heights and they've failed to make any headway. I would've been more concerned if they had released similar pictures of the Tawang clash. The timing is no coincidence.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
They do this before any upcoming Corps Commander meet inorder to sway the Indian public opinion towards the GoI.

Even if GoI releases pics and vids, will the stupid Chinese citizens will able to view this on their SM platforms?

Cyber Firewall is massive inside Chinki-Land.
It’s not chinkiense that we that we need to convince but the rest of the world. It doesn’t matter if chinese see pictures or videos released by India they will continue to believe in the propaganda of there Communist overload master.

Knowitall

Few salient points from Sir Nitin (regarding today's meltdown) :-
  • Yesterday's Tawang incident was a major blowback to the Chinese.
  • Today's leaking Galwan pictures by China is a direct response to distract/hide from yesterday's humiliation.
  • Upon asked what exactly happened at Tawang :-
    • ~200 PLA soldiers crossed into Tawang
    • Indian army responded aggressively and arrested/apprehended/detained many PLA soldiers.
    • PLA soldiers were released hours later after negotiations between local commanders.
    • Reports of injury to PLA soldiers.
    • This is the first time the Indian Army has shown aggressiveness to capture & detain Chinese soldiers, which shocked China.
  • Upon asked why we don't release pictures on SM :-
    • India tries to play fair
    • We have pictures of their dead & captured soldiers
    • If such leak from the Chinese side continues we will see pictures leaking from our side.
  • Upon being asked why we don't respond to Chinese incursions (referring to central-sector) :-
    • It is a misconception, we also proactively intrude into China, but they are not reported.
    • Chinese media don't have access to the news and underplay such incidences.

For people referring to Tawang incidence having no credibility because GoI denied it -> It got confirmed from Nitin Gokhale so it is official now.
Lo sirji hogaya kalyan new pictures have been released.

They probably waited the entire afternoon to gauge our response and then posted the next set of pictures.

Wonder what nitin and govt will say now.

It is always if they do it again or next time that's it.

I was the one who said GOI had denied it no credibility atleast nitin said so it's nice even though he is no official spokesperson dil ko tasali dene ke liye sahi hai but not useful in debates.

Anyways I has told you this morning itself release pictures from our side apne aap aukaat me ayenge.

Now look what have they done after our inaction.

I don't feel bad about soldiers being injures they fought bravely and that's that.

Ira the fact that we not showing their deeds and the valor they achieved that day which is painful.

Mantospace

Country flag
Does l
Most information from the Indian side has been via Anonymous sources..
Right after the Galwan clash, many Indian journalists reported that Indian Army was severely outnumbered during the clash.. which happened from evening through the night.. But, video evidence from PLA suggests that it was the Chinese who were outnumbered.. We also have our soldiers severely injured and a load of captured INSAS in some pics.. And just like after the Balakote strike, GOI / Army has not offered any video/ photo evidence of its claims / supposed claims.. But, like some here say, the Indian military and GOI need not offer any evidence.. Fair enough..
But, just as we abuse the Indian cricket team or Kohli, when we feel that it has underperformed based on available facts, Indians are absolutely right to abuse the Army / Air Force for its incompetence, based on available evidence, which until now has only been offered by China after Galwan..
I personally think the Indian forces do not deserve the Uber macho, all powerful media image, that has been cultivated by a pliant media..
From a senior member it doesnt look nice. Galwan kiske hath main hai wat that matters. End result count. And we holding galwan

itsme

Country flag
View attachment 113988
Captured 37 people. I suspect that India has concealed the death toll, otherwise the Indian army would have collapsed, which is no different from 1962.
This not like PLA were casualties can be hid. And in 62 when IA made a stand PLA ran away with tail between their legs, just like this time after the Galwan incident when IA pushed further they ran with tail between their legs. And now shamelessly claiming victory, wait for some days for leaks from our end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles