India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Yea! India wanted to save face because it gave state honour its martyrs. The processions attended by thousands of proud people singing patriotic songs not China who hid its causalities and burried its soilders in the dark of night like coward Pakistanis.

One can understand Chinese visiting pork shit hole have to assure them with good dose of positive news. And Porks will obviously sniff it to relieve their depression. But don’t assume rest of the world will be that gullible to believe your lies.

What was Chinese minister saying, how he denied the incident and then blamed India of transgression during a briefing? Doesn’t look like Indians were talking to them and negotiating not to reveal numbers. On the contrary it was Modi who addressed the nation and told that our brave soldiers died killing scores of enemy. ‘Maartey maartey marey hain.

India neither demanded you to release your numbers nor asked you to hide your numbers. Two states at war do not indulge in such childish transactions because escalation can happen any time. Also they know every correspondence is recorded and put in minutes.

Stop doing your hereditary face saver trait’s psychological projection on Indians.

India is an open guilt free society raised on scrutiny, criticism and a defeatist over dose (which we want to change with no success). We tell the world about our shortcomings, failures and setbacks before achievements. Your whole miserable online existence is dependent on open and free information made available to anyone by India.

Whole world spits at your cowardly censorship. You people are world Infamous for it. Go and check public opinion on your censorship vs non existing India’s censorship.

First try such luxuries India indulges as a free country before barking on hiding information from your impoverished rectums.

Last edited:

Abdus Salem killed

How just how??

Matlab sidhe mu se kaise koi ye bol sakta hai. Sometimes i wonder if these people really believe the nonsense they spew and if they do bhagwan bachaye aise propaganda se.

Bsdk 4 foot ke liliput golgape khate hai aur net pe ake hugte hai.
I believe 50-70 percent of them do believe this nonsense

Bhagwan nahi xi ji ping bachai ga inko ye bhagwan bhagwan nahi mante

Ek se bad kar ek chutiya banya xi ji ping ne

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Which movie script is this.
Attack of the wumaos part III: A final Ching chong to master Wong (director's cut with belly dances of Paxstani Harem girls)
xio.jpg

Coming to theatres in a theatre near you this Diwali

LakshmanPST7

Country flag
I used to lurk around in a very popular Chinese military forum which is in Mandarin (with English translation ofcourse)... It was so popular that there used to be literaly 1000 new posts & comments everyday... The posts were open for everyone to read until 4-5 months back, after which they restricted it to registered members only...

Reading through the posts under each topic is the biggest mindf*ck I have ever come across...
Just imagine a 1000 Lixuns commenting, discussing and 'analyzing' military topics and foreign policy...
Atleast porkis, though they post shit online, deep down know their limitations... But common Chinese live in an alternate reality, a different world...

The day China stops censoring things and opens up, I'm pretty sure half the people will go mad looking at the reality...

Last edited:

Abdus Salem killed

I used to lurk around in a very popular Chinese military forum which is in Mandarin (with English translation ofcourse)... It was so popular that there used to be literaly 1000 new posts & comments everyday... The posts were open for everyone to read until 4-5 months back, after which they restricted it to registered members only...

Reading through the posts under each topic is the biggest mindf*ck I have ever come across...
Just imagine a 1000 Lixuns commenting, discussing and 'analyzing' military topics and foreign policy...
Atleast porkis, though they post shit online, deep down know their limitations... But common Chinese live in an alternate reality, a different world...

The day China stops censoring things and opens up, I'm pretty sure half the people will go mad looking at the reality...
Name of the forum maybe I will lurk Thier as well
Is it itcjby?

saneel2014

Country flag

I guess u are talking about cjbdy, or known as chaodajunshi. They are A grade retards and the posts are mashallah...there was this post where they were discussing about using projectors to project the image of Shiva on clouds at nights and terrify the brown AhSan indians. Another post was about how PLA captured chushul airstrip...idk from where they got that stupid info but they were discussing about it in details saying their parachute regiments infilitrated deep behind the tank columns and captured it.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I guess u are talking about cjbdy, or known as chaodajunshi. They are A grade retards and the posts are mashallah...there was this post where they were discussing about using projectors to project the image of Shiva on clouds at nights and terrify the brown AhSan indians. Another post was about how PLA captured chushul airstrip...idk from where they got that stupid info but they were discussing about it in details saying their parachute regiments infilitrated deep behind the tank columns and captured it.
They got that stupid info from here DFI , our chinese dhokebaaz Bhumihar gave them the info

notaname

Lo and behold @Bhumihar nibba, he gave that info :pound: :pound: :hat:

Abdus Salem killed

That was from a member on dfi he posted china captured chushul airstrip and the dm fk porki Usman jawinda tweeted it as Eva zhengyl then it got posted on sinodefense and pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles