India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdus Salem killed

I said na , they think we are Iraqi and they Americans and when war happens they will roll over us , this is what they literally think .
Iam not even joking , they think morale of our men is low , we cannot bear loses or we have never seen casualties.
The modern Indian republic is always in war against its neighbor's and has powerfully crushed many internal insurgencies .
Looks like porks are giving them wrong information about us to them.
Well they believe Chinese don't die in suicide and acciedents while Japan and Korea are really know for that and we have a negotiator

So it's not too far fetched
Negotiator Srivastava lol really deluded if they truly think this

@gslv markIII

IMG_20210831_203151.jpg
IMG_20210831_203218.jpg

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

mokoman

Country flag
Write a brief summary please
its nonsense made by one guy , chinese funded militants attacking eastern ladakh , indian apache helis attacking militants , indian crowds protesting for war against china , india then goes to war with china , indian paratroopers landing across LAC at night , dragged by wind and dying , china then preparing for war.

This is Galwan helipad btw.

Chinese mental masturbation is reaching an unapproachable level even for Pakistanis !
sure this is galwan ? , kinda looks like shyok river bank , i mean away from galwan mouth.

Country flag
Write a brief summary please
Gotta admit the animation is pretty good. Spelling mistakes here and there and that accent on Indians is pretty bad. Can't comprehend shit.

Some talibunny looking people attack India and India launches a full scale invasion on god knows what.
Firstly an IL 76 delievers an Shilka air defence system. Some troops paradrop from a C130J and few die on landing (the humour of that video). Then some troops halo jump from a C17. Then some troops are spotted by a Chinki command post and the China launches a full scale invasion on I presume India.

The video is just militaries preparing for an war

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Gotta admit the animation is pretty good. Spelling mistakes here and there and that accent on Indians is pretty bad. Can't comprehend shit.

Some talibunny looking people attack India and India launches a full scale invasion on god knows what.
Firstly an IL 76 delievers an Shilka air defence system. Some troops paradrop from a C130J and few die on landing (the humour of that video). Then some troops halo jump from a C17. Then some troops are spotted by a Chinki command post and the China launches a full scale invasion on I presume India.

Its some arma 3 mod I think there are several videos of like this in youtube

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

ezgif-4-3329a4c5ce20.gif
lol

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire

Knowitall

Okay so this was the guy on dfi see the date and event discription plus time it was posted like all of them were fed the exact same version and exact same line but these two dolts don't know about the negotiatiator Srivastava guy

View attachment 109303
How just how??

Matlab sidhe mu se kaise koi ye bol sakta hai. Sometimes i wonder if these people really believe the nonsense they spew and if they do bhagwan bachaye aise propaganda se.

Bsdk 4 foot ke liliput golgape khate hai aur net pe ake hugte hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles