India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
any personal information regarding him i let out without giving my friend a proper help line to him will jeopardize his op-sec, why you think he contacted me to act as bridge to get him touch with media people because the moment people can identify him his whole plan get screwed, any way i dont want to fill this threads with 100 of other followup comments if any one can help please dm will will provide u a secure chat link that connect to him

ps: after this comment please dont post followup comments it wont help this threads and the person in need TY
eh? i ain't forcing you, but just check if the person is legitimate or not. it's just a standard protocol. just try to be sympathetic in that chat while getting out as much as info possible. check his details on the interpol list given above by @RoaringTigerHiddenDragon ig...

psst psst.... you can try some link grabbing in the chat to get his ip and rough coordinates.....
He would prolly be using vpn but who cares. you should do your job...

Country flag
any personal information regarding him i let out without giving my friend a proper help line to him will jeopardize his op-sec, why you think he contacted me to act as bridge to get him touch with media people, because the moment people can identify him his whole plan get screwed, any way i dont want to fill this threads with 100 of other followup comments if any one can help please dm i will provide u a secure chat link that will connect to him

ps: after this comment please dont post followup comments it wont help this threads and the person in need TY
I did not ask you to divulge any details. Just be sure that your friend is on the interpol’s RCN. The US is keeping a close watch on Interpol after that CCP fuck up with Interpol. So his best bet is to hit the US embassy in Taiwan. Sorry cannot help any further. Good luck to you and your friend.

ym888

Yeah…but what ethnicity- Hans or occupied Tibetans? How many Tibetans are there in this town? Not the army base and their families.
According to the seventh census, the Tibetan population in Ritu County is 9,914, the other ethnic minorities 92, and the Han population 1,161.

Country flag
According to the seventh census, the Tibetan population in Ritu County is 9,914, the other ethnic minorities 92, and the Han population 1,161.
Actually I am not going to believe in Chinese data as usual. I think those are PLA barracks. And the stad are for pla. Census in occupied territories like Tibet by an occupying power like China is meaningless.

sorcerer

Country flag
One of the world's highest, IAF mobile ATC controls air operations in eastern Ladakh
Nyoma [Ladakh] [India], August 10 (ANI): The Indian Air Force (IAF) has deployed one of the world's highest mobile air traffic control (ATC) towers at the Advanced Landing Ground here to control fixed-wing aircraft and helicopter operations along the Line of Actual Control.
The ATC, which is one of the world's highest, controls the operations of the fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters operating in the eastern Ladakh region, Group Captain Ajay Rathi of the Air Force told ANI.
He said that it was required to have such infrastructure to support the operations of the forces in forwarding areas.

sorcerer

Country flag
'Answer to almost every question about China is India': Australia’s Tony Abbott

4-5 minutes

A free trade agreement between India and Australia would be an important sign of the “democratic world’s tilt away from China”, Australian special trade envoy Tony Abbott said on Monday. In an opinion piece in The Australian newspaper, Abbott said the “answer to almost every question about China is India.” “With the world’s other emerging superpower becoming more belligerent almost by the day, it’s in everyone’s interests that India take its rightful place among the nations as quickly as possible,” Abbott, who visited India last week, wrote.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
China trains Tibetan children in Nyingchi, to recruit them as future soldiers of PLA

China is giving military-style training to children between 8 to 16 years old in Nyingchi (Tibet) as part of the "Military Summer Camp" named Snow Eagle. These children may be recruited into the regular People's Liberation Army (PLA) in the future. The children are being trained on similar lines to regular soldiers. Intel suggests that Tibetans are being trained to help PLA control Tibet as a plan when the changeover of Dalai Lama takes place. China does not want to antagonize Tibetans with regular PLA regiments as it fears that it might fuel the independence struggle.

Future pakistan like child terrorists for chinese sponsored terrorism across the world.
Why is the xit china still at UNSC when they are flaunting rules so openly.

It seems that Chinese have realised after Galwan that they are not martial race. Now they are searching for good soldiers from abroad. However, they forget that Afghan has such a high loyalty for their kabila that even Afghan army has a high itteration rate. Afghan will kick their back at any time.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Kya koi detailed explanation aur perfect analysis dega ki hindi chini bhai bhai eek fraud se kum kuch nahi tha

Status
Not open for further replies.