India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Few updates from Ladakh,
  • 1 Corps offensive elements have been moved to the frontline after acclimatization.

• Some offensive forces which can be very crucial in a war with China apart from 1 Corps have also been sent to Ladakh. I am withholding this information because of its sensitivity (I know I sound like those Twitter babas claiming anything, but this time I cannot provide you the source).
I would only say, damn ! We are in full preparation ! If you think we are slacking or govt. is giving up land to China just to disengage, you are completely wrong here !

Tomorrow you can wake up to the news of Kailash Range captured again :cruisin2:
Ya'll Nibbiars some one replied on the twitter.

Is it required to be shared here?.

Haldilal

Country flag
@Haldilal nibba DFI twitter handle is followed by Army Eastern Command, CRPF, Nitin Gokhale, US Indo-Pacific Command o_O

Damn I better post carefully, last few months I have been leaking secrets left and right, I am gonna land directly into MI torture room :creepy:
Ya'll Nibbiars just Shewtab Singh Rajput liked the Mokomans Time lapse. Ham par Nazar rakhe jate hai. :smash:

Army Eastern Command and Indo-Pacific Commands follows the DFI?.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars but why the Pacific Naval Command follows us?.

The Shrike

Country flag
Also, I noticed while getting images for Gogra, apart from disengagement, there has been a steady increase in Chinese deployment in immediate depth areas.

This disengagement is probably is just a farce.
There was nothing much to disengage apart from Pangong So/Kailash Range in the first place, rest is all Chai-biskoot, buying time for what is really planned.

Bharat Army

Country flag
There was nothing much to disengage apart from Pangong So/Kailash Range in the first place, rest is all Chai-biskoot, buying time for what is really planned.
GOI has already passed a bill that put restrictions on employees working in Essential Defence Services for next 1 year. Now employees working in PSUs like OFB won't be able to go on strike for next 1 year.

Looks like big preparation is going on.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
GOI has already passed a bill that put restrictions on employees working in Essential Defence Services for next 1 year. Now employees working in PSUs like OFB won't be able to go on strike for next 1 year.

Looks like big preparation is going on.
Na preparatiom to rectify moderate shortfall in all spherss.

Jimih

Country flag
Wait.. but haven't the Chinese moved back some distance from PP14 and PP17A too ? So, isn't some area on the Chinese side of LAC part of the buffer..?
Because, China too has moved back to its pre April 2020, permanent structures...
According to IA, The landform in the area has been restored by both sides to pre-stand off period.

In a buffer zone both countries looses Patrolling Rights. So win-win situation for both. :)

Country flag
If there is one thing the wumaos are good at is construction projects - most of the CCP members became multi millionaires through the construction bribery route. So, you can bet that they are going to construct a lot - I mean a lot, lot like 5 or 6 times what we do. It is another matter that these constructed base would have unreliable military equipment. But, If you look at the scale of how they construct you cannot beat them at it. Plus the massive corruption that nets money for the CCP mafia bosses means that they will do it in quick time even if 50% of everything falls down in 2 years. What we need to do is deploy top of the line technology in a very effective way - work with the US, France, Israel, Russia etc to deploy some very new innovative solutions - maybe products developed for the first time. Take this as an opportunity to increase our defense technology R&D and get Indian startups funded and working to produce some awesome tech. Don’t make the mistake of trying to match the chingchongs on construction projects. We simply don’t have the money for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.