India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Benefitted china?

That's a bit surprising and sad at the same time. I was under the impression that both sides had retreated equally thus creating a buffer zone.

Buffer zones to me remain an issue as the land though not under our physical control for a long time mostly belongs to us as per the official borders.
Both sides indeed have retreated equally, but the problem is we have retreated behind kungrung river and we don't even have paved roads, let alone a bridge, while China just has to rush through the valley of their paved roads.

What analysis you are talking about? Where you have read it?
I am talking about my own opinion.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Both sides indeed have retreated equally, but the problem is we have retreated behind kungrung river and we don't even have paved roads, let alone a bridge, while China just has to rush through the valley of their paved roads.
We would need to forward deploy Army Aviation then, to take care of any sudden movement of PLA troops, by moving in sizeable troop numbers to the LAC, while the rest of the Army catches up..
Guess ,Army brass has thought through..

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag

I am talking about my own opinion.
If India don't have roads at particular area to speedy deployment but China has, its not called "China benefits" rather it's called "China's advantage". We can easily fill up the gap constructing roads and Bridges.

The Shrike

Country flag
Few updates from Ladakh,
  • 1 Corps offensive elements have been moved to the frontline after acclimatization.

• Some offensive forces which can be very crucial in a war with China apart from 1 Corps have also been sent to Ladakh. I am withholding this information because of its sensitivity (I know I sound like those Twitter babas claiming anything, but this time I cannot provide you the source).
I would only say, damn ! We are in full preparation ! If you think we are slacking or govt. is giving up land to China just to disengage, you are completely wrong here !

Tomorrow you can wake up to the news of Kailash Range captured again :cruisin2:
Any developments from AP or Sikkim?

The Shrike

Country flag
What is with these barrage of videos and pics being released? Any specific reason? Indians don't seem to be the target audience for this though.
Just messaging, we did this last year also sometime in Sep or Oct (?). Chinese have also been doing their own messaging, with troops bought in from other theatre commands as per some reports (though this part we don't have any visibility or coverage on this - our media is only good for parroting what "sources" give them and not on research or asking pertinent questions).

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
If India don't have roads at particular area to speedy deployment but China has, its not called "China benefits" rather it's called "China's advantage". We can easily fill up the gap constructing roads and Bridges.
Actually, China benefits, because now we cannot fill up the gap by constructing roads and bridges, since that area comes under the disengagement/buffer zone. Any construction/build-up is akin to breaking the agreement and China will probably again engage us, this time.

Any developments from AP or Sikkim?
Did not look that way, will update later.

Y'all nibbiars looks like army has gone into PR mode,should release some pics/videos of us breaking chinese necks
ANI team got invited to Nyoma it seems, since the last 3 days we are getting news reports. Can be routine, can be muscle-flexing because China is reluctant to disengage completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.