India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

airstrike99

Country flag
Language carries all the memories of a nation. When you give up your own language, the splendid civilization does not belong to you. You are just an ignorant person who was educated by the British.
no one is giving up their language you idiot. indians can speak almost 3-4 languages.

When you give up your own language, the splendid civilization does not belong to you
says the chinkee that licks the boots of CCPee and gave away their basic rights to live.

how many people died in Tiananmen square?? say that CCP killed a lot of people in Tiananmen square protests if you love your civillisation.
:megusta:
say that. i double dare you mdfka ....

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The Chinese government announced the sacrifice of four soldiers. I don’t expect India to believe this. It just tells us that four Chinese compatriots sacrificed to defend the country.
As for how many we died, let me talk about my opinion. First of all, the number of people injured on both sides of this kind of physical conflict will be basically the same, and the number of people who died on the spot will be basically the same. If you can find the report from India that day, you will find India. Three were killed in battle, which is basically the same as the number in China.
The reason why India has died so many is mainly due to the difference in rescue capabilities between the two sides. Many Indian media have mentioned that China had a large number of helicopter activities that night. It should be the plane that China transported the wounded to the rear. This is China’s dedicated Y9 field rescue. The plane can take off and land on the dry river bed

I don’t think I will survive the day when the details of this conflict are announced, but I hope for peace. A war with India is not in our national interest.
I feel I just destroyed your claims of just 4 killed, from no casualties to some casualties to 4 casualties. CCPee played well!!!

airstrike99

Country flag
don't worry illiterate guy. i will explain to you what it is.

its called a .png format file extension used widely as an alternative to JPEG and to share graphics over the internet or from one computer to other.

since it has better compression of RGBA based graphic files. it is widely used over the internet for sharing rather than JPEG.

:megusta:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Language carries all the memories of a nation. When you give up your own language, the splendid civilization does not belong to you. You are just an ignorant person who was educated by the British.
Listen you bat munching bastard, we talk in our mother tongue for talking to the people of our province/community, we talk in Hindi to communicate with fellow Indians, and we use English to tallk to the world, else if you want we can talk to you in Hindi, or why Hindi why not our mother tongues? Tske chhuke koshur bolaan?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I have proved that your soldiers wear that kind of jacket without camouflage
चूतिए वुमाओ, तुझे क्या लगता है की वो कॉम्बैट पट्रोल पर निकले थे जिन्हें तूने पकड़ लिया? बेवक़ूफ़!!!

The Shrike

Country flag
Second, HUMINT (Kinda OSINT?) :) The way to get this is classified, but if you are smart and have a lot of free time at hand, it is not hard.

I will be intentionally vague here to protect classified information. If you want to know more information, message me privately. I may respond if I know/trust you.

• First, the whole of Ladakh is jam-packed with the army now. 14th Corps (Fire and Fury Corps) are working overtime. It is not a rare sight to encounter kilometer-long military convoys moving towards the forward areas.

• 3rd Infantry Divison (Trishul Division), 8th Mountain Division, 39th Mountain Division (Dah) moved to forward areas. Accompanying them are elements from Northern Command (15th Corps & 16th Corps). They themselves make 30,000+ troops.

• Tanks (T-90s), APCs (BMP-2s), and SPHs (K-9) are sourced from some formation in the west and moved to the front.

• Few other divisions (name-redacted) also moved, and they have their division/corps insignia blacked-out with paint or covered with cardboard to hide their source and motive :). Some well-built mean-looking soldiers, toting Tavors and hiding their faces are also observed doing something.

• Soldiers are at least armed with Sig-716 or AKMs, no INSAS in sight. Many are also supplied with American high-altitude clothing.
@Hellfire once you told that in general, one defensive Corps holds the fort while the offensive corps swings into the attack, guess what :)

@mokoman
Is it possible we are doing a Op Brass tracks / Checkerboard right now - massive military exercise to put pressure on the Chinese to move back? It was already reported back in Feb that around 90K IA were now in eastern Ladakh. If there are troops over and above this then we are probably taking about enough forces for an offensive in a sector or two.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
No new road development at PP14 or Galwan in general. Things remains the same. No changes even in the depth areas of Galwan, just few camps shifted positions here and there.
Will post a gif later. I picked up changes in yesterday's Sentinel-2 images, road construction from our side is towards PP14.

Is it possible we are doing a Op Brass tracks / Checkerboard right now - massive military exercise to put pressure on the Chinese to move back? It was already reported back in Feb that around 90K IA were now in eastern Ladakh. If there are troops over and above this then we are probably taking about enough forces for an offensive in a sector or two.
Chinese are unlikely to be intimidated by any troop's deployment. In fact, China will do anything (read push unlimited resources) to not initiate war, and if initiated, to convert it into a win.

China is at a stage where its image as a global superpower is at the test. A lot of its lackeys as well as countries who hate China will judge China's strength and resolve with this border conflict.
If China can effectively defeat and humiliate India, a military behemoth and rising power, this will seal China's image as a formidable dragon.

But on the other hand, if India defeats or humiliates China, this will pop China's image and expose it as a paper dragon. This may aswell kick Xi out of power and re-shuffle a lot of CCP upper echelons.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Will post a gif later. I picked up changes in yesterday's Sentinel-2 images, road construction from our side is towards PP14.

Chinese are unlikely to be intimidated by any troop's deployment. In fact, China will do anything (read push unlimited resources) to not initiate war, and if initiated, to convert it into a win.

China is at a stage where its image as a global superpower is at the test. A lot of its lackeys as well as countries who hate China will judge China's strength and resolve with this border conflict.
If China can effectively defeat and humiliate India, a military behemoth and rising power, this will seal China's image as a formidable dragon.

But on the other hand, if India defeats or humiliates China, this will pop China's image and expose it as a paper dragon. This may aswell kick Xi out of power and re-shuffle a lot of CCP upper echelons.
China is already a paper dragon they cannot defeat us a war will lead to a another stalemate. I guess it will drag on for another yr and china asking a face saving exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles