India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

Country flag
Indian Airforce has actual combat experience and has more air to air kills than your PLAAF pilots have balls! You neither have any A2A kill, nor any A2G kill, your Navy never sunk a surface vessel or a submarine, Indian Navy has done all, your Army is full of conscripts who change everyday.

Your CCPee literally uses LCA Tejas footage as J-10 footage and Hollywood movies as PLAAF training footage, I’m not even joking!

While Indian Army has fought uncountable wars, insurgencies, firefights in India and internationally,

This is the daily routine and the moment I’m writing this post there is an Cordon And Search Operation (CASO) going on in Kashmir where 3 pigs will be slaughtered.

This used to be the normal daily routine of the Indian Army at the LoC with Pakistan until a so-called ceasefire was established a few weeks back.

And you are teaching combat to us? Lmao you should better know your history of wars and how fucked up your forces have been against invaders. Only propaganda makes you feel super powerful.

Propaganda itself is an art of warfare, you wumao chinks can’t even do that properly. Just look at the 12 o’clock rail of that “commando’s” rifle :rofl: , your “commandos” don’t even know how to use a gun? Lol this means that your military is stupid or he’s a civilian deliberately selected for good looks for photo-op propaganda. In which wumaos failed.
View attachment 100568

These are your soldiers running away leaving your injured and your humvee knockoff in front of our soldiers. (Video from last year days before Galwan clash).

And you claimed only 4 of your soldiers were “martyred” during Galwan Valley clash and that too months later, while a few pics surfaced a few days after the clash.
View attachment 100579
View attachment 100580

One of the 4 “martyrs” name was Chen Xiaongrong which was revealed almost half a year later and coincidentally the first picture of the grave has the same name written in Chinese, which CCPee bots were calling fake pic. This pic is months old.

View attachment 100591
View attachment 100589
View attachment 100586
He was just 19 years old untrained and unprofessional conscript who was slaughtered by Indian Army.

And guess what? There are dozens of graves there!!!
View attachment 100601View attachment 100602

Lol what the fuck do you wumaos think that Indians are stupid? Theres a logic and reason behind whatever we say not some communist or islamist fanatics we are like you and pakis who laugh on facts and logic and pride on fake stuff. You are a bunch of losers piad for BSing here, now get the fuck off this thread.
View attachment 100604
Destroyed Nibba..malecha must be pissing in pants ...

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Interpretation wasn't required you fucking retard and your soldier was beaten because he was trespassing in indian territory and any soldier or spy will be treated with respect if they deserve it but medieval soldiers of china don't
Something for you to see
The Chinese government announced the sacrifice of four soldiers. I don’t expect India to believe this. It just tells us that four Chinese compatriots sacrificed to defend the country.
As for how many we died, let me talk about my opinion. First of all, the number of people injured on both sides of this kind of physical conflict will be basically the same, and the number of people who died on the spot will be basically the same. If you can find the report from India that day, you will find India. Three were killed in battle, which is basically the same as the number in China.
The reason why India has died so many is mainly due to the difference in rescue capabilities between the two sides. Many Indian media have mentioned that China had a large number of helicopter activities that night. It should be the plane that China transported the wounded to the rear. This is China’s dedicated Y9 field rescue. The plane can take off and land on the dry river bed

I don’t think I will survive the day when the details of this conflict are announced, but I hope for peace. A war with India is not in our national interest.

airstrike99

Country flag
First of all, the Chinese who was beaten by Indian soldiers was the interpreter we sent to negotiate with India. You and you violated basic war morals and violated the Geneva Convention. If it is really our soldiers who abandoned their companions, then I i What Dongfeng assault vehicle door is still locked,
Second, you are beating the prisoners, and we are treating the Indian prisoners,
View attachment 100641
You and you violated basic war morals and violated the Geneva Convention.
meanwhile, chinese eating dogz and shieet, talking about morals.

Raaakisazih

Country flag
The Chinese government announced the sacrifice of four soldiers. I don’t expect India to believe this. It just tells us that four Chinese compatriots sacrificed to defend the country.
As for how many we died, let me talk about my opinion. First of all, the number of people injured on both sides of this kind of physical conflict will be basically the same, and the number of people who died on the spot will be basically the same. If you can find the report from India that day, you will find India. Three were killed in battle, which is basically the same as the number in China.
The reason why India has died so many is mainly due to the difference in rescue capabilities between the two sides. Many Indian media have mentioned that China had a large number of helicopter activities that night. It should be the plane that China transported the wounded to the rear. This is China’s dedicated Y9 field rescue. The plane can take off and land on the dry river bed

I don’t think I will survive the day when the details of this conflict are announced, but I hope for peace. A war with India is not in our national interest.
Well you are moving fast in the direction of war the only media which downplayed chinese casualties was chinese media and whoever questioned it was jailed every other media house reported at least 40 chinese casualty if war is not in your national interest then ask Jinping to stop trespassing in indian territory

airstrike99

Country flag
The nationality I chose is China, but the Japanese flag is displayed. There may be a bug in the system.
There may be a bug in the system.
everyone knows that you are using VPN, the fact that you can understand urduish hindi implies you are a porki larper. kitne pay kiya CCPee ne?? 5 Rs ya 10 Rs per month?? :troll:

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
First of all, the Chinese who was beaten by Indian soldiers was the interpreter we sent to negotiate with India. You and you violated basic war morals and violated the Geneva Convention. If it is really our soldiers who abandoned their companions, then I i What Dongfeng assault vehicle door is still locked,
Second, you are beating the prisoners, and we are treating the Indian prisoners,
View attachment 100641
Nigga opposite happened you first attacked our soldiers who came there for talks after that when our reinforcement arrived your soldiers ran away and one bat muncher was caught as shown in the video. Same thing you did in galwan when you attacked our col. From behind and the rest is history which u cowards don't want to remember.

Only shit eaters would believe on Chinese numbers.

45 Chinese soldiers died in Galwan, reports Russian news agency TASS.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nigga opposite happened you first attacked our soldiers who came there for talks after that when our reinforcement arrived your soldiers ran away and one bat muncher was caught as shown in the video. Same thing you did in galwan when you attacked our col. From behind and the rest is history which u cowards don't want to remember.

Only shit eaters would believe on Chinese numbers.

45 Chinese soldiers died in Galwan, reports Russian news agency TASS.
Everyone is citing the TASS report, can you find the original text,

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
everyone knows that you are using VPN, the fact that you can understand urduish hindi implies you are a porki larper. kitne pay kiya CCPee ne?? 5 Rs ya 10 Rs per month?? :troll:
To be honest, using the language of the colonists as the official language is not a glorious thing

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
My analysis is all quoted from the Indian media, based on the common sense of a military enthusiast
My analysis from Global Times and CGTN is that you have never dropped LGBs that’s why you recycle footage of other aircraft doing so and call it your own, like you did with your J-10 a few days back! Sheeit!

airstrike99

Country flag
To be honest, using the language of the colonists as the official language is not a glorious thing
then why are you using the inventions and technology of british scientists?? chutiya hai kya??

technology and knowledge always will be shared across the world along with trade.
if you want to trade with someone, you need to be able to speak in their language atleast.

first learn the difference between official language, national language and statutory languages.

official language implies the languages that can be used in the parliament to communicate effectively. nothing more.

also it looks like you accepted that you are a porki larper. gotcha.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
View attachment 100641
Lol those aren’t even Indian soldiers, they are local Baltistanis whom you asked for doing this BS for a few bucks, if so then why are they wearing that jacket? Those are not worn by infantrymen during combat patrol, those are worn by senior ranks.

not so dravidian

Country flag
then why are you using the inventions and technology of british scientists?? chutiya hai kya??

technology and knowledge always will be shared across the world along with trade.
if you want to trade with someone, you need to be able to speak in their language atleast.

first learn the difference between official language, national language and statutory languages.

official language implies the languages that can be used in the parliament to communicate effectively. nothing more.

:clap2:

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Language carries all the memories of a nation. When you give up your own language, the splendid civilization does not belong to you. You are just an ignorant person who was educated by the British.

airstrike99

Country flag

hindi and then later english are official languages. (just the languages used in parliament to speak effectively)

but there is no national language of india.

there are 22 constitutional languages in india.

~121 languages in use.

1600 dialects.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
My analysis from Global Times and CGTN is that you have never dropped LGBs that’s why you recycle footage of other aircraft doing so and call it your own, like you did with your J-10 a few days back! Sheeit!
CGTN’s military ignorance is well known, I can find a lot of jokes for you

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
1626669710952.png

what is this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles