India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

Yes damaging the airfield does not work unless u intend a follow up on the same day, I am not even bothered about the runways and shelter for one I know we wouldn't even be able to reach them first hand.

China maybe inexperienced in skills but they more than make up for it in tech.
It is our arrogance to think that they will always stay poor in skills.
As Every day passes they are getting better, they are improvising. The more this standoff remains the more they learn.
There might be some truth in your words above but how do u replace the man power.... Tech side... Its been proved more than once thst its plays a limited role... Ultimately your tactics and situational awareness decided who is better..... If tech decided war thst US Would not ever fail in their middle east wars despite wasting money like water...

Fighting propoganda war is a diff ball game compared to real war and that where we have the edge. Our capabilities are not known fully to us even. So we do have surprises up our sleeves while chinks can continue doing dinner service via drones.

Abdus Salem killed

Fkn hell

another_armchair

Country flag
Fast drying cement/concrete.
Every problem has a solution and air force engineers group take cares of damage to the runway, repair done in a day.
I know but it will still take a day. Your frontline assets will remain under lock and key. There is nothing stopping the enemy from bombing you while you are repairing it.

mokoman

Country flag
Two new pics from galwan releaesd by PLA , on occassion of one of the martyrs awarded some medal

its some time just before clash

3_s.png

dead guy is first from left
2_s.png

been looking at some images , sat images and images released by PLA

i think gov story is not full 100 true , clash wasnt at what they was , we crossed LAC and kicked their ass.

after they got thrashed and PLA soldiers got killed , they went back to their base camp in valley , then flooded the valley some days later. after flooding the valley , they then moved forward.

end result - after talks , we fully pushed them out , the buffer zone was a compromise from our side.

Jimih

Country flag
i think gov story is not full 100 true , clash wasnt at what they was , we crossed LAC and kicked their ass.

after they got thrashed and PLA soldiers got killed , they went back to their base camp in valley , then flooded the valley some days later. after flooding the valley , they then moved forward.

end result - after talks , we fully pushed them out , the buffer zone was a compromise from our side.

Superb👌

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles