India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandestiny

Country flag
I forgot the name.
Basically they grabbed some of our land after the Galwan ambush, they had built bunkers and set up tents upon this land

Then our armed forces staged a successful operation to capture some hills in the Kailash range on the Chinese side.

So some months ago our troops vacated the captured Kailash range hills, and in exchange Chinese destroyed the bunkers and removed tents and went back to where they came from.

Rest Gogra hotsprings and 'Depsang plains' are in their control, we aren't even allowed to patrol afaik.
Then why govt keep saying not an inch we loss, if Gogra hotsprings and 'Depsang plains' are in their control ?

control means at border or inside india ?

IndianYonko

Country flag
Not true.. Neither armed forces nor politicians trust Chinese.. China's word is taken as excuse by both Goi and Army to go back to business as usual..
If there is trust deficit; they why they handed over the regions which gave us advantage? Don't you think this is against logic.
==========================================
I think army is also no saint. Bc they are not able to achieve one goal. That is to stop Chinese agression, everytime we here these guys are follows cues, doing mirror deployment. Bc Gobar hai kya in Generalo K dimag me; Sirf youtube par baatein karwalo. Not able to pre-empt anything always found sleeping and caught by surprise.

Then there is an entity called Babus. And the ultimate diety the media personnal. Now what to say in their honor. Lot has been said on this forum.

shade

Country flag
Then why govt keep saying not an inch we loss, if Gogra hotsprings and 'Depsang plains' are in their control ?

Supposedly these areas like in a "grey zone" where both sides are allowed to patrol afaik.
I am not knowledgeable on the specifics so i'll just leave it here.

And yes, Koi Nahi Ghussa etc are all just jhumlebaazi.
All sides want to bury this "incident", including the opposition and media that are bought by the Chinks.
And Modi because he has no will to go to war/a skirmish with Chinks.

And so some additional land has been "donated" to China where "not even a blade of grass grows" in the words of this Eminent Founding Father

1618909757440.png

shade

Country flag
If there is trust deficit; they why they handed over the regions which gave us advantage? Don't you think this is against logic.
==========================================
I think army is also no saint. Bc they are not able to achieve one goal. That is to stop Chinese agression, everytime we here these guys are follows cues, doing mirror deployment. Bc Gobar hai kya in Generalo K dimag me; Sirf youtube par baatein karwalo. Not able to pre-empt anything always found sleeping and caught by surprise.

Then there is an entity called Babus. And the ultimate diety the media personnal. Now what to say in their honor. Lot has been said on this forum.
Because they want to "bury the hatchet" i.e appease the Chinks and make this incident "go away".
There is no will to retake whatever we have lost, so this is their only choice.

mandestiny

Country flag
Supposedly these areas like in a "grey zone" where both sides are allowed to patrol afaik.
I am not knowledgeable on the specifics so i'll just leave it here.

And yes, Koi Nahi Ghussa etc are all just jhumlebaazi.
All sides want to bury this "incident", including the opposition and media that are bought by the Chinks.
And Modi because he has no will to go to war/a skirmish with Chinks.

And so some additional land has been "donated" to China where "not even a blade of grass grows" in the words of this Eminent Founding Father

View attachment 86043
Same thing i thinking of.

Modi govt seems have no spine just baatain karwa loo.

shade

Country flag

It's less spine and more of the "risk" factor that he doesn't want to take, especially since now we're in the sequel of corona virus and lockdown bullshit.
It's another matter that the Army is still ill-equipped materially among other things.
Infrastructure towards Ladakh etc is also shit.

TLDR we are not prepared and weak overall thanks to corona and it's effects.
Well played Chinks. 👏

Seems 1962 repeated , but koi accept nahin kar raha.
1962 was a much bigger loss than this, no comparison.

JBH22

It is a good start from previous UPA days, earlier Saint Anthony will not even tell you we need to stand up to the CCCP bully.
We have stretched ourselves with limited budget, high internal instability so why open another front when we can give peace a try..
Bad peace is better than good war

mandestiny

Country flag
It's less spine and more of the "risk" factor that he doesn't want to take, especially since now we're in the sequel of corona virus and lockdown bullshit.
It's another matter that the Army is still ill-equipped materially among other things.
Infrastructure towards Ladakh etc is also shit.

TLDR we are not prepared and weak overall thanks to corona and it's effects.
Well played Chinks. 👏

1962 was a much bigger loss than this, no comparison.
Weakness are all in minds. Look at pak, bullshit country but still will to fight.

Sometimes i think , some day we don't loose whole JnK.

I am not taking about size, but a loss is loss. History tells India never try to regain loss things.

shade

Country flag
Chinese have been humiliated twice and will be further humiliated if they don't go back.
They won't get humiliated, they have enough shills in Indian and Western media to preserve their (((image)))
Meanwhile tomorrow by some miracle if we throw the yellow kikes back and reconquer Aksai Chin, even then Indian and International media will poke holes and find faults in our victory.

shade

Country flag
Weakness are all in minds. Look at pak, bullshit country but still will to fight.

Sometimes i think , some day we don't loose whole JnK.

I am not taking about size, but a loss is loss. History tells India never try to regain loss things.
Jihadis are cheap.
They have always pussied out of a real war post Kargil.
(((Will to Fight))) is a meme peddled by ISPR.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
IAF CAP & surveillance returns to eastern Ladakh, armed forces will not trust the warmongering PLA anymore. A heightened surveillance by IAF observed today as well over eastern Ladakh. Since PLA deployed long range rocket force and additional troops. It all in the hands of GOI to decide, whether sit for next round of talks or kick them out by firepower
Source? Please post the source.

Subtle messaging by CCP via proxies.

"We actually do not want war but we know that you have a crisis at home now, so just to let you know that we have arranged our Rocket mards at the border, actually not for war, if required we can, but just restore the status back."
100% of our armed forces are vaccinated, COVID won't be an issue this time. Lockdown benefits troops' movements.
Since there is no 100% lockdown, factories etc. can keep churning ammo and equipment.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

Orange If every time someone asks this question, I get a rupee, I will be rich enough to control govt. and ask them to fight China.

Short Answer:- Govt. is lying to you.

Long Answer:- Gogra-Hotspring is not in their "control", Gogra-Hotspring is a vast area as big as Delhi-NCR.
China moved forward by around a kilometer in the Hotspring area and is now refusing to move back, and we are just pleading they go back.
If we do not push them back pre-April 2020, we will lose control over little more than a kilometer of land area, along with losing strategic advantage.

Depsang is more complicated. It is a remote barren wasteland, just like any other part of Ladakh. Our control is weak over it, as we don't have a border o/p or camp. Occasionally (like once a month or even sparsely, depending on the mood of the local commander), we patrol the area on foot to check everything is alright.
So when our poor ITBP lads were walking on foot, China came and built motorable roads, and started patrolling the area on their Humvees. So now they have better access and control of the area.
Post-2013, they just started to intercept and stopped any Indian patrols coming towards the Depsang area, essentially denying us access.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It is a good start from previous UPA days, earlier Saint Anthony will not even tell you we need to stand up to the CCCP bully.
We have stretched ourselves with limited budget, high internal instability so why open another front when we can give peace a try..
Bad peace is better than good war
Even with no corona, no farmer protest.. our response would have been the same.. we only have more excuses now..

mandestiny

Country flag
Orange If every time someone asks this question, I get a rupee, I will be rich enough to control govt. and ask them to fight China.

Short Answer:- Govt. is lying to you.

Long Answer:- Gogra-Hotspring is not in their "control", Gogra-Hotspring is a vast area as big as Delhi-NCR.
China moved forward by around a kilometer in the Hotspring area and is now refusing to move back, and we are just pleading they go back.
If we do not push them back pre-April 2020, we will lose control over little more than a kilometer of land area, along with losing strategic advantage.

Depsang is more complicated. It is a remote barren wasteland, just like any other part of Ladakh. Our control is weak over it, as we don't have a border o/p or camp. Occasionally (like once a month or even sparsely, depending on the mood of the local commander), we patrol the area on foot to check everything is alright.
So when our poor ITBP lads were walking on foot, China came and built motorable roads, and started patrolling the area on their Humvees. So now they have better access and control of the area.
Post-2013, they just started to intercept and stopped any Indian patrols coming towards the Depsang area, essentially denying us access.
Sometimes i think how china able to make road but we not.

And also we can't show some spine , to go till that end. Surely they will never fight & will go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles