Immediate steps after winning the next Indo-Pak War

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
this reminded me of something. do you know about the 'kabila' theory of Ramana gaaru (BR)?! its about the islam pathogenesis (& paikhanistan).
@mayfair saar, may be you know about it? pls tell if you do.
I hadn't heard about it before, I'd like to learn more but couldn't find detailed information. The source I found says that an Islamic state will eventually collapse but doesn't explain it. Please share if you have sources in a private message.

I found other threads on BR that are interesting, maybe I'll start one on these forums myself.

here2where

Wish to point out a couple of points:
1. Occupying pak or even POK will be hugely expensive, considering we are dealing with rapid anti-india local population. long drawn out civil war will be a certainity .
2. Equally importantly, we need to resolve the punjabi-dominated paki army and the lawless FATA region. These two can start biting us hard again over course of time if left unattended.

vayuu1

Country flag
Wish to point out a couple of points:
1. Occupying pak or even POK will be hugely expensive, considering we are dealing with rapid anti-india local population. long drawn out civil war will be a certainity .
2. Equally importantly, we need to resolve the punjabi-dominated paki army and the lawless FATA region. These two can start biting us hard again over course of time if left unattended.
Simple, पहले फूट डालो फिर राज करो ।

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

vayuu1

Country flag
Actually it was RudradevJi on BRF who came up with the Kabila theory- brilliant one that.
Can someone Pm me, this kabila theory in details, would like to know more about it,by the way , I had a field day grilling that mullah uncle yesterday, I told him what happened to mard -e-momins in quetta, 2 adults and one kiddo took out 60 pak jabaaz and injured 120 odd sher's, powerful indeed, I told him, baccho ne to g@nd phad Di, ye Indian army se ghanta ladenge, then I dropped the ultimate insult, lagta hai niche ke sath sath,naak bhi katua di kaum ki, maa ch0d di inki, should have seen the burn on his face, I told him kahi aisa no ho ki China ko bhai man le aur wo poorey pak ko hira mandi bna they, he excused himself and told me he forget something in the office, hasn't shown his face since.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

rockey 71

1. The OP is grossly speculative, unprofessional / silly. For one, an Indo-Pak war will result in apocalypses. There will be no winner or loser.
2. Pakistan has staunch allies like Turkey, the Muslim world and China. Even Russia is warming up to Pakistan. In contrast, India's ally USA is not famous for standing by friends in need.
3. That brings us to the possibility of India losing, or at least breaking up into ethnic groupings.
4. All sane people should talk of peace and not destruction / slaughter. The peoples of SA have already suffered much pain. No more. No more.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
1. The OP is grossly speculative, unprofessional / silly. For one, an Indo-Pak war will result in apocalypses. There will be no winner or loser.
2. Pakistan has staunch allies like Turkey, the Muslim world and China. Even Russia is warming up to Pakistan. In contrast, India's ally USA is not famous for standing by friends in need.
3. That brings us to the possibility of India losing, or at least breaking up into ethnic groupings.
4. All sane people should talk of peace and not destruction / slaughter. The peoples of SA have already suffered much pain. No more. No more.
How about funding and arming sectarianism,f freedom movements and TTP?????????

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
You're the one being silly, the title of thread makes the assumption that India has won. It's not speculating that India will definitely win the war.

1) That's making the assumption that Pakistan has the chance to use their nukes. There could be the scenario that the US has installed a framework to grab Pakistan's nukes in case of a government collapse
2) See aforementioned scenario - government collapse in Pakistan and mulla taking over. Nobody's going to stand by Pakistan in that case as they will become a threat to the world.
3) Bullshit, you're just scratching your ballsack now.
4) Assuming that the other side is sane, true. When the other side follows a political religious doctrine of world domination then the only way to deal with them is a scorched earth policy.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
You're the one being silly, the title of thread makes the assumption that India has won. It's not speculating that India will definitely win the war.

1) That's making the assumption that Pakistan has the chance to use their nukes. There could be the scenario that the US has installed a framework to grab Pakistan's nukes in case of a government collapse
2) See aforementioned scenario - government collapse in Pakistan and mulla taking over. Nobody's going to stand by Pakistan in that case as they will become a threat to the world.
3) Bullshit, you're just scratching your ballsack now.
4) Assuming that the other side is sane, true. When the other side follows a political religious doctrine of world domination then the only way to deal with them is a scorched earth policy.
Can we Nuke them or not??
If not then please chemical or biological weapons

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Can we Nuke them or not??
If not then please chemical or biological weapons
Wishfully, yes but realistically no, sorry. India would be completely isolated in the world :p Chemical weapons - I think India could setup secret chemical execution camps in order to mass execute mulla jihadis who continue to fight after Pakistan surrenders..

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Wishfully, yes but realistically no, sorry. India would be completely isolated in the world :p Chemical weapons - I think India could setup secret chemical execution camps in order to mass execute mulla jihadis who continue to fight after Pakistan surrenders..
I think like providing a chemical weapon to TTP and ask them to use it wherever in Islamabad.

HOWS THE IDEA

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Online forum is not a good place to talk about take-overs!!

But Akhand Bharat should be over-arching goal for India in the long run and all plans should be made accordingly. We should have annexed important BD lands for us in '71 as well. For eg- widening the chicken neck.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Online forum is not a good place to talk about take-overs!!

But Akhand Bharat should be over-arching goal for India in the long run and all plans should be made accordingly. We should have annexed important BD lands for us in '71 as well. For eg- widening the chicken neck.
Simply we shouldn't have returned Haji pir pass and other locations we had won in 65 and 71.

Fuck

sorcerer

Country flag
1. The OP is grossly speculative, unprofessional / silly. For one, an Indo-Pak war will result in apocalypses. There will be no winner or loser
Indo pak war will lead to a total destruction of pak. There wont be apocalypses but pak will break into tiny nations as ONE STOP short of apocalypse.

Turkey !! Do they still exist as a viable economy on world map?
Can they support pakistan for a geography which Turkey has NO BENEFIT of. Turkey cant even fight own war...oh please!!
china!!
china has already said that India pak disupte is bilateral and whatever pak does is paks OWN making.
Russia is fighting ISIS and the ISIS are getting trained in ISI controlled camps inside pakistan.
So Russian interest on pakistan is just on terrorism, the same terrorism which is a concern for India.
That means..over pakistan, Russian and INdian interests converge...AGAIN!!!
:D

So far..anything that happens to India even at a diplomatic level has seen INDIA Uniting for the nation.
So "India losing and breaking up"..you are simply batting the line of pakistans Defence Minister who said the same only to retract the statement 24 hours later.

Ouch...as if you are not pained by the slaughter ISIS did in your Bangladesh and ISI is doing with its may terrorist outfits in Bangladesh. Somebody has to kick those pakis bad..AGAIN!! for peace in SA. India has a lot to lose if India didnt do so..Bangladesh Govt has already said that pak is a problem afar..as BD knows very well that INdia will keep pakistan in check.

Sane people will ensure that destruction and slaughter is stopped for ever and NOT PAUSED.

mayfair

I hadn't heard about it before, I'd like to learn more but couldn't find detailed information. The source I found says that an Islamic state will eventually collapse but doesn't explain it. Please share if you have sources in a private message.
The Kabila critique was posted a few years back, I reckon around 2012 or so. If you have a user account you can probably search the forum, the post must be archived somewhere.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
I have a very strong opinion about Islam partly due to family history (1947, dad fought wars against Pak) and I feel that there is a lack of understanding about the true nature of the beast. I'd love to start a new thread and discuss with everyone including yourself and to keep it factual and unemotional unlike this thread. Kiha sunia maaf paaji
Were any of your family members living on the west side at that time? I have a Punjabi friend from middle school who I talk to on twitter the guy f**king hates pakistanis.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
this reminded me of something. do you know about the 'kabila' theory of Ramana gaaru (BR)?! its about the islam pathogenesis (& paikhanistan).
@mayfair saar, may be you know about it? pls tell if you do.
The Kabila critique was posted a few years back, I reckon around 2012 or so. If you have a user account you can probably search the forum, the post must be archived somewhere.
Ok I started from the tweets that put it out there and then found a few posts. If I understand it correctly:

1) Pakistan is like a Kabila or an Islamic camp which set out to colonize other countries
2) It has politicians or sardars, residents, guards or army and mullahs
3) Sardars provide some leadership while the guards prevent the residents from settling down, mullahs remind it of its goal of jihad

He lost me after that by stating that the state will collapse after a while though mullah fatwas will keep it running for a long time.

https://storify.com/Vamsee9002/understanding-the-kabila

Why would it collapse? Why would a democracy be more stable.

I also found a post on BRF which I won't link since most forums don't like linking to others. But basically it says that Pakistan became a soft Kabila because they settled down but then they made another kabila in Afghanistan in the shape of the Taliban which now doesn't want to take orders from the soft Paki state because they are closer to the sultanate orders. In old times Indians used to simply move from one place to another during islamic invasion because we had a lot of resources, so now Pakistanis are doing the same thing and letting the Taliban have NWFP while they settle into Punjab. The problem is that the hardcore Taliban Kabila keeps expanding and has now expanded into South Punjab.

I took some liberties but that is the gist of the other post. I don't know how I feel about this, let me let it soak in hope some other members will explain further until then.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles