Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

MrPresident

Country flag
I made a post about this nonsense sometime back... Replugging...

The primitive, preindustrial nation of Bangladesh now has it's very own SpaceX... ''DhumketuX''

Welcome to the future, folks. :rofl: ...or the advert of a 3D modelling software.

View attachment 230115

A research team dedicated to designing and launching Bangladesh's first rocket based on the country's climate & atmospheric studies, astronomy, satellite, military defense, and human flight which is a new hope for space exploration in Bangladesh.

''first rocket based on the country's climate & atmospheric studies''?? :shock: Well leave all that aside & focus on the ''upcomming'' events please (not ''confirm''). :pound:

I suppose grammar is not their strong suit. But they have an animated video of a space launch.

Moving on, they want to develop ''partially and fully reusable launch vehicles'' & ''move industries that stress Earth into space'' (sweatshops in space?)

View attachment 230116

Even BD's Minister of State for Information and Communication Technology Division endorses this.

View attachment 230118

Now coming to where they stand now they are developing these hobby rockets which can reach altitude of 3 km. :bplease:

View attachment 230119

hey, but we hired a welder & made this ''launchpad''. :rofl:

We made our own launchpad to launch rockets from anywhere in Bangladesh. With our current launchpad, we can launch an almost 15-foot rocket. Furthermore, we will make a bigger launch pad for our bigger rocket and develop a launch facility to accommodate future progress.

''But we'll make something like Cape Canaveral...!!!''

View attachment 230120

Rocket Launch Complex like NASA’s Cape Kennedy Space Centre (For Scientist & Professional)

1.Here will be a rocket research facility and jet propulsion lab

2.Will create any space laws and rules.

Oh Lord, I can't put up with this pretentious bullshit anymore.

Here is their mission Karman Line, where they intend to reach (checks notes) 52 km altitude, which is half the way to the Karman line?

View attachment 230122

Oh & they intend to develop SLVs. Don't have a single building block for the same in their country, but they are ready with a 3D model of the same. Wind-tunnel tests? CFD? What are those?

View attachment 230123

You thought they will stop there? Here comes the Liquid Rocket!!!

swamprocketengine.JPG

15 MPa Chamber pressure, for a tiny 4 kN engine... Also do check out the throughput in kgs.

Oh & no mention of the cycle though, for achieving 15 Mpa chamber pressure? it does look like expander cycle. But who cares about those, when designing vapourware? :pound:

And here comes the absolute shocker!!!

''We will launch a human to space by 2041 in a suborbital mission.''

We know we can't even manufacture a single aerospace qualified component as a nation, but that won't stop us from coming up with fancy names... Like DX 5.0 Firefly

View attachment 230124

A peak velocity of ''almost mach three''?? Kids, you have no idea of what you're talking about.

There is too much content, I guess it's better you guys check it out. I'm tired of this.

Unpopular opnion: I Have no issues them having ambitions, You start somewhere let it be as small as possible. Good that they have ambitions in space. I bet western countries were looking at us the same way that we are when we were having our rockets and satelites transported through bullock carts. Let them build and succeed I wish them luck. Lets not become west and do what they did to us.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
:lol: Wow Lungidesh Ashian Taygar!!!

Cheepek

another_armchair

Country flag

Two Bangladeshi smugglers were shot dead by the Border Security Force in West Bengal's Nadia district, officials said on Sunday.

The incident happened at the international border in Govindpur in Krishnaganj police station area around midnight, they said.

At first, a group of Bangladeshi smugglers tried to sneak into India by cutting the newly-built barbed fence but when the force's patrol unit fired a few rounds in the air they fled, BSF's DIG (Eastern Command) SS Guleria told PTI.

"After some time, when a BSF search party was patrolling the area, this group attacked them with weapons. In self-defence, the BSF personnel had to open fire in which two Bangladeshi smugglers were killed," he said.

The BSF informed the local police and handed over the bodies to them.

The bodies were sent to the Shaktinagar District Hospital for post-mortem examination, a police officer said. -- PTI

----------------------------

Do we have a Bangladesh border watch thread to keep track of incidents like these, cross border smuggling, human trafficking and illegal infiltration/border crossing into India?

Cheepek

Only 40% voter turnout in elections

Screenshot_20240108-103118.jpg

Wow, from 80% previously to 40% this year!

The impact of boycott was huge & it appears Sheikh Hasina might really be unpopular.

NutCracker

Country flag
Only 40% voter turnout in elections

View attachment 235447

Wow, from 80% previously to 40% this year!

The impact of boycott was huge & it appears Sheikh Hasina might really be unpopular.

Bhos-desh opposition opposing Ballots because Hasina govt can rig it, and Indian opposition want ballots for same reason .

Global Defence

New threads

Articles