Cheran

Country flag

NutCracker

Country flag

raju1982

Country flag

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Just look at the night lights of Eastern India and its Neighbors. Amar Shonar Kangladesh is almost dark with only Dhaka showing some major luminous intensity. Meanwhile Bihar, WB & Assam all have decently lit up while Kolkata has more intensity than Dhaka.
Human Development Index my ass..lol.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Just look at the night lights of Eastern India and its Neighbors. Amar Shonar Kangladesh is almost dark with only Dhaka showing some major luminous intensity. Meanwhile Bihar, WB & Assam all have decently lit up while Kolkata has more intensity than Dhaka.
Human Development Index my ass..lol.

Can anyone share the source? Want to check some stuff myself.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Seriously she must have 0 brains cells, why would one go to kangladesh for a trip. Its her fault. I think those roqibuls are just surprised to see a tourist.
Not every beach in Indian Subcontinent is like Goa or Sri Lanka..where these Goris can move around in Biknis etc..especially not in the Islamic Republic of Bangladesh...tauba tauba ..this haram

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Seriously she must have 0 brains cells, why would one go to kangladesh for a trip. Its her fault. I think those roqibuls are just surprised to see a tourist.
Whats even worse is that all the garbage that comes out of porkistan and kangladesh is attributed to us. Some moroccan sandnigger yesterday posted this video and blamed Indian men for this, and got 60k likes. Same today, a video with literal bengali caption over it was passed on of two kangladeshi abduls swimming and enjoying in sewage water to Indians.

All those stereotypical memes on Indians come from porkis and kanglus, be it bobs and vegana or train roof riding meme, and extremely unhygienic street food videos etc etc originate from these shitholes.

Last edited:

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Whats even worse is that all the garbage that comes out of porkistan and kangladesh is attributed to us. Some moroccan sandnigger yesterday posted this video and blamed Indian men for this, and got 60k likes. Same today, a video with literal bengali caption over it was passed on of two kangladeshi abduls swimming and enjoying in sewage water to Indians.

All those stereotypical memes on Indians come from porkis and kanglus, be it bobs and vegana or train roof riding meme, and extremely unhygienic street food videos etc etc originate from these shitholes.
Yes one of the commentator even highlighted it ...and the ones who did it (Kanglus) they did it for money challenge.
The worst hate on Indians in the Internet world comes from Porkistanis, Kanglus followed by Middle East Arabs as well as some Africans..all bunch of failed states with some kind of proxy war going on..

1701191228217.png

Global Defence

New threads

Articles