Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Can we propose a 6 lane elevated highway over this area. Kongladesh will get its much needed revenue
And we save 60 km worth fuel

Screenshot_20230712_215551_Maps.jpg

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Subhuman, low IQ, inbred moslame, semi-literate, ugly swamp n1gger is debating about the impact of ISRO's technology in India :rofl:

View attachment 214557

Meanwhile, this is the headquarter of lungi space agency:

Daily reminder, India's private space startups are more advanced than any other space agency in our neighbourhood be it porkistan or kangladesh :lol:.

shade

Country flag
Subhuman, low IQ, inbred moslame, semi-literate, ugly swamp n1gger is debating about the impact of ISRO's technology in India :rofl:

View attachment 214557

>muh Li-ion batteries
So where does Kangludesh make the same? the type of li-ion cell used in mobile phones today is some top secret shit that only LG Chem, Panasonic, Samsung SDI etc have.

Kanglu talks about "Indians subsisting on poverty wages" as if his shithole is some Riyasat -e- Madina paradise.

I want an operation searchlight commited upon all these termites here, starting from West Bongolistan and Assam.

Azaad

Country flag
>muh Li-ion batteries
So where does Kangludesh make the same? the type of li-ion cell used in mobile phones today is some top secret shit that only LG Chem, Panasonic, Samsung SDI etc have.

Kanglu talks about "Indians subsisting on poverty wages" as if his shithole is some Riyasat -e- Madina paradise.

I want an operation searchlight commited upon all these termites here, starting from West Bongolistan and Assam.
They're actually the base for the largest electronic conglomerate in all Asia & possibly the world, long term strategic competitor to Samsung & Panasonic - Bal ton. That's a league we can only dream of entering leave alone participating.

Cheran

Country flag

View attachment 214557

I fail to understand as to why Indians register on that forum & try to reason with that sub human swamp water drinking fence jumping kangladesi panty stitching turd gulper bilol.

1689361970301.png

1689361997536.png

"Space generation" - The only space that these dolts will be generating are in their heads.

1689362187754.png

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat -

1689362354806.png

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat -

1689362400281.png

These dolts are high on such messaging from Indians itself just like "tigar ekanami"

1689362633743.png

Azaad

Country flag
I fail to understand as to why Indians register on that forum & try to reason with that sub human swamp water drinking fence jumping kangladesi panty stitching turd gulper bilol.

View attachment 214571

View attachment 214572

"Space generation" - The only space that these dolts will be generating are in their heads.

View attachment 214573

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat -

View attachment 214574

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat -

View attachment 214575

These dolts are high on such messaging from Indians itself just like "tigar ekanami"

View attachment 214576
The lady in the last tweet is Su Su's daughter, senior editor at "The Hindu" & married to a Muslim. One indicator should be enough to reveal her leanings. I've given you 3.

Usersunny

Country flag
I am right now in my village,and the only thing I can see is development and progress,all thanks 🙏 to bjp 8 years government as opposed to 71 years misrule of congress.Toilets in every homes,electricity,water supply,good roads and improved condition of our bsf soldiers brethren,alongwith fencing and patrolling to stop illegal kanglus in my village.Even in Arunachal Pradesh,we got first aviation airport,4 lane roads,and also railways.And all this in 8 years.Now we can go to Kolkata,my love town itanagar through train.Also,many development works took place,which improved the life of people of Assam.BJP Assam government also ensured jobs of every khilonjia without any shortcut or bribing.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles