Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Cheepek

Shonar taking short term loan @~7%+ to finance oil imports.

shade

Country flag
Shonar taking short term loan @~7%+ to finance oil imports.

>Islamic Trade Finance Corporation
>7% Interest

Isn't taking interest haram on loans in Islam?

1688990424714.png

Usersunny

Country flag
These madarsachaap Boko haram terrorist Nigerian
FB_IMG_1689061606187.jpg
insulting our hindu purvaj,also giving hinduphobic comments.I am proud to be indian Muslims,and proud of my ancestors who were champions of antiquity civilization.Modern world owes much to Indian philosophers,warriors,saints,scientists,Kings,.India is a nation which shines it's light of knowledge without any discrimination.jai hind 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

shade

Country flag
Y'all Nibbiars Kanglu analyst coping hard...

The cotton and synthetic yard for their boniyan and choddi exports comes from here, so does most of their food.
This anal-yst can cope and suck all the white benis he wants, he can't change reality.

These madarsachaap Boko haram terrorist Nigerian View attachment 213891 insulting our hindu purvaj,also giving hinduphobic comments.I am proud to be indian Muslims,and proud of my ancestors who were champions of antiquity civilization.Modern world owes much to Indian philosophers,warriors,saints,scientists,Kings,.India is a nation which shines it's light of knowledge without any discrimination.jai hind 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳
This is the swampn!gger thread, for the jungle n!gger or Le Negro Classique thread post somewhere else

Sanglamorre

Country flag
The cotton and synthetic yard for their boniyan and choddi exports comes from here, so does most of their food.
This anal-yst can cope and suck all the white benis he wants, he can't change reality.

This is the swampn!gger thread, for the jungle n!gger or Le Negro Classique thread post somewhere else
It's sad that I can use the phrases I learn here in very limited situations 😂😂

Azaad

Country flag
Y'all Nibbiars Kanglu analyst coping hard...

It's been my observation that from the lowest of low of these Rockybuls to the most academically qualified ones, they've a massive chip on their narrow shoulders regarding India & Hindus.

Believe it or not , a neighbor of mine who was a senior manager in L&T ECC went to Kangladesh at the invite of his ex boss to work in one of the biggest construction conglomerate there on a power project . I won't get into the details but after execution of phase 1 in 4 yrs he returned to India. When asked to describe his experiences there he began with - they hate Indians. I pressed him further - Indians or Hindus? Indians he answered .

You know the best part? My neighbor is a Lucknowi Muslim born & raised in Mumbai.
If this is what his impressions are......

another_armchair

Country flag
It's been my observation that from the lowest of low of these Rockybuls to the most academically qualified ones, they've a massive chip on their narrow shoulders regarding India & Hindus.

Believe it or not , a neighbor of mine who was a senior manager in L&T ECC went to Kangladesh at the invite of his ex boss to work in one of the biggest construction conglomerate there on a power project . I won't get into the details but after execution of phase 1 in 4 yrs he returned to India. When asked to describe his experiences there he began with - they hate Indians. I pressed him further - Indians or Hindus? Indians he answered .

You know the best part? My neighbor is a Lucknowi Muslim born & raised in Mumbai.
Desi - Umma Chumma de de....

Bilol - Only we swamp tadpoles are from the true ghaznavi and arab stock.

1689094723497.png

shade

Country flag

Jealously and small dick syndrome.
Still they shamelessly jump the fence.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles