Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

shade

Country flag
View attachment 211835

Our mobile fone usage greater that India but Godi Modia will not tell you.

For Ex, kindly refer pichar below, how many Indians can afford this fone not to mention the posh, grandeur, ambience & well toned body -

View attachment 211957

This is the average generic template of a Bangladeshi who calls Indian's poojeets

View attachment 211958
All these delusions of grandeur is because our own librandu media deepthroated the raqibool mini kasha-roll during the whole BanGlAdEsH pEr CaPiTa GdP ExCeEdS InDia'S drama.
:facepalm:

Crazywithmath

Country flag
All these delusions of grandeur is because our own librandu media deepthroated the raqibool mini kasha-roll during the whole BanGlAdEsH pEr CaPiTa GdP ExCeEdS InDia'S drama.
:facepalm:
Their per capita consumption figures are even worse than those of pakjabis. It is also one reason why their tax to GDP ratio remains one of the lowest in the world and even on absolute terms their tax revenues have barely grown in the last few years; despite tall claims of muh GDP growth. Do you know how their govt explains this discrepancy?

Apparently the tax rebates provided to the industry to promote muh exports are the reason why tax collection is not growing:facepalm:

I am telling you, Bongoland is brimming with mentally retarded Islamist zombies; the mango men just do not care as long as they keep receiving some Islamic kool aid.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Their per capita consumption figures are even worse than those of pakjabis. It is also one reason why their tax to GDP ratio remains one of the lowest in the world and even on absolute terms their tax revenues have barely grown in the last few years; despite tall claims of muh GDP growth. Do you know how their govt explains this discrepancy?

Apparently the tax rebates provided to the industry to promote muh exports are the reason why tax collection is not growing:facepalm:

I am telling you, Bongoland is brimming with mentally retarded Islamist zombies; the mango men just do not care as long as they keep receiving some Islamic kool aid.
If you don't know Bengali, i urge you to learn it and read what Bangladeshis post in theirs and Indian pages.

It will take your sleep away with the thought of such retarded, barely human creatures existing.

shade

Country flag

The moment Hosina bai is removed or dies, they will go back to being an Islamic shithole, even those choddi-boniyan export business will collapse.

There are numerous cases from Pakiland where the factory workers need numerous namaaz breaks and end up doing timepass, if you oppose you endup like the one Chinki manager accused of blasphemy or the Sri Lankan manager who got lynched.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
If you don't know Bengali, i urge you to learn it and read what Bangladeshis post in theirs and Indian pages.

It will take your sleep away with the thought of such retarded, barely human creatures existing.
Being a Bangali myself I am well aware of these retards. The way these raqibools were having orgasms during the Galwan clashes was a sight to behold hehe.

The moment Hosina bai is removed or dies, they will go back to being an Islamic shithole, even those choddi-boniyan export business will collapse.

There are numerous cases from Pakiland where the factory workers need numerous namaaz breaks and end up doing timepass, if you oppose you endup like the one Chinki manager accused of blasphemy or the Sri Lankan manager who got lynched.
Hasina is hostile to BNP and Jamat only and turns a blind eye to the rest. She is nowhere close to being a 'moderate'.

Usersunny

Country flag
Being a Bangali myself I am well aware of these retards. The way these raqibools were having orgasms during the Galwan clashes was a sight to behold hehe.

Hasina is hostile to BNP and Jamat only and turns a blind eye to the rest. She is nowhere close to being a 'moderate'.
Hasina is now openly targeting Indian interests.she has in many times opposed India's concern.Also she also shamelessly coming near to china pakistan.She will soon end her like her father.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Such kinds of Videos swell pride of raqibols. In a way they displays some truth but mostly represents fallacious notions of reality.

One thing I note that what is known in world is not real. It made of opinions and full of facades. The truth is very different from what it is being displayed and what is happening.

Usersunny

Country flag
Such kinds of Videos swell pride of raqibols. In a way they displays some truth but mostly represents fallacious notions of reality.

One thing I note that what is known in world is not real. It made of opinions and full of facades. The truth is very different from what it is being displayed and what is happening.
This is ridiculous and totally nonesense and very fallacious video.youtube has a habit of keeping such false videos.Bangladesh is still an underdeveloped country.Even their per capita was counted quarterly not annually.Dhaka city itself has huge slums and buriganga looks so disgusting.sylhet division which used to be rich during British rule,is also falling thanks to raqibools.And bangladesh neither have their own locomotive factory,and their tracks are still metre gauge.Even in my Barak valley,we have broad gauge system.They do not even have a diversified industrial economy except that sweat shop.I think these bangladeshi yearn because they passed ielts 🤣

gslv markIII

Country flag

Sanglamorre

Country flag
who the fck why the fck a tourist can go to bangabro ..
Must be pretty low IQ
Bangladeshi bikers can easily come to India and get permits to do biking trips to Leh Ladakh etc.

Indian bikers can't go to Bangladesh because they put lot of hurdles for those permits like keeping double the price of bike as collateral.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles