Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Azaad

Country flag

But they are happier & have better press freedom?
Clutterji is proving to be a real panauti like Burkha . A few yrs ago he was eulogising SL on it's healthy economy , HDI , PCI etc. SL crashed last yr. A few months ago he was applauding BD for being prudent enough to go in for a loan when they were sitting pretty on a healthy balance sheet for "hedging" as he claimed. Looks like they're in for something spectacular in a few months.

I mean if a politician is despised , he loses office . If a star delivers a lemon , the Box Office will resoundingly reject him. Ditto for any offering from an industry. If the industry continues in the same vein , it'd have to shut shop & either sell out or declare bankruptcy. But the media & our Milords exist on a different plane altogether. There's no accountability for the BS they subject us to. That accounts for their privileged position.

I recall Prannoy Roy used to do his exit polls with Dorab Supariwala & Salim YoYa in the late 90s during my early College yrs. I very doubt they got any result right . Yet his program would receive the most sponsors. At least he had some integrity or perhaps he ran out of sponsors or he was embarassed by his track record & finally bid good bye to exit polls & analysis.

There's no stopping Clutterji though. From domestic to international politics , economics & finance , diplomacy , agriculture , internal to external security , military strategies , exit polls , you name it . He's the only polymath in town .

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Clutterji is proving to be a real panauti like Burkha . A few yrs ago he was eulogising SL on it's healthy economy , HDI , PCI etc. SL crashed last yr. A few months ago he was applauding BD for being prudent enough to go in for a loan when they were sitting pretty on a healthy balance sheet for "hedging" as he claimed. Looks like they're in for something spectacular in a few months.

I mean if a politician is despised , he loses office . If a star delivers a lemon , the Box Office will resoundingly reject him. Ditto for any offering from an industry. If the industry continues in the same vein , it'd have to shut shop & either sell out or declare bankruptcy. But the media & our Milords exist on a different plane altogether. There's no accountability for the BS they subject us to. That accounts for their privileged position.

I recall Prannoy Roy used to do his exit polls with Dorab Supariwala & Salim YoYa in the late 90s during my early College yrs. I very doubt they got any result right . Yet his program would receive the most sponsors. At least he had some integrity or perhaps he ran out of sponsors or he was embarassed by his track record & finally bid good bye to exit polls & analysis.

There's no stopping Clutterji though. From domestic to international politics , economics & finance , diplomacy , agriculture , internal to external security , military strategies , exit polls , you name it . He's the only polymath in town .
Clutterji's patronage comes from the likes of Kaushik Basu, Amarya Sen etc and some Bhajpao pepo who want a centrist and balanced outlook. Clutterji is right on some things but then hyperbole a lot of other issues.
He like other liberals has circlejerking on BD's rise.. which doesnt make sense since the physical progress of BD is not there to see..even my deIndustrialized West Bengal has better Infra and social indicators than BD..from literacy to proper roads etc. BD's policy maker should be shitting their pants at the announcements of Mega Textile Parks pan India..since garments are their bread and butter along with bad policy on our side they enjoyed growth due to garment export.
Now we are taking lead on, and might out beat them with capacity in export numbers as well as State subsidize policies like PLI etc. Jute can be their saving grace since due to ban of palstic bags in the West ( especially the US) there is a global demand for it..but even there also Indian States like WB, Bihar etc might give them tough competition as lot of Jute Processing Industrial Units are already located in Kolkata..on the banks of Ganges..
Jis rate se yeh log chal rahe hai..meri baat mane toh they should apply to be the part of Union of India..warna akele akele rehna toh muskil lagta hai..

Azaad

Country flag
they should apply to be the part of Union of India..warna akele akele rehna toh muskil lagta hai..
If we take them in we're doomed. If they continue to sink we're doomed. To compound matters we're increasingly have to come to terms with something similar being replicated in our west now . Sometimes I think we don't even have upto 2050 before things start unravelling. Could happen as early as 2030.

shade

Country flag
If we take them in we're doomed. If they continue to sink we're doomed. To compound matters we're increasingly have to come to terms with something similar being replicated in our west now . Sometimes I think we don't even have upto 2050 before things start unravelling. Could happen as early as 2030.
Grow some balls and shoot them when they cross the border if we get a zerg rush because their shithole is sinking.
I have always said these kanglus are a much bigger problem than Pakis since GoI has a problem with handling mobs effectively.

Azaad

Country flag
Grow some balls and shoot them when they cross the border if we get a zerg rush because their shithole is sinking.
I have always said these kanglus are a much bigger problem than Pakis since GoI has a problem with handling mobs effectively.
For that we desperately need to fix the judiciary & the west , both of whom are batting for the same team. Even with the judiciary ill disposed , we can make things happen provided the west is sorted. For that we require a miracle. I give you two - China & Islam. How we navigate the next 8-10 yrs is critical to our efficacy in achieving our aims going ahead.

Vinash

Country flag
In 2019, Priya Saha, a Bangladeshi Hindu woman, spoke to Trump about the ongoing silent genocide of Bangladeshi Hindus.Then a sedition case was filed against her in Bangladesh. Her house was attacked.
Threatened to kill her. Since then she could not return to the country

That's how any Mulla living in India that opens his mouth should be treated as well.

Vishwaguru should know that not all countries lack Shatrubodh.

(I feel bad for Bangl H's on a personal level but that's how minorities get treated if the majority is awake)

Last edited:

Dr_Deep

Country flag
In 2019, Priya Saha, a Bangladeshi Hindu woman, spoke to Trump about the ongoing silent genocide of Bangladeshi Hindus.Then a sedition case was filed against her in Bangladesh. Her house was attacked.

That's why I liked Trump. He hold her hands compassionately and listen to her grievances.. Now, I am ashamed that our current POTUS is puppet of the Deep State and Victoria Nuland's State Dept who are busy portraying the Hindus as evil and problematic.
Imagine, if Rana Aayub had face similar fate like Priya Saha...abhi ke abhi duniya bhar sanctions lag jate aur World Human Rights Andolanjeevi chaati peet kar RR karte...

Dr_Deep

Country flag
I feel bad for Bangl H's on a personal level but that's how minorities get treated if the majority is awake
As a Ghoti Bengali ( Bhumiputra of West Bengal)..I dont for every Bangal H, especially the Maku Bangal types. They are the ones who came from East Bengal supported the communists ...took away land from native Landowning farmers of WB in the name of land distribution used their Higher Education crendentials/ Celebrity clout to destroy the Hindu Intellectual class and the tradition in the name of Marxists ideology.. Sided with the Islamists. Instead of fighting against the Mullo fascist for their land and rights they either migrated to India or accepted their dhimmi status in present day Bangladesh. The native Ghotis of WB are not that meek and dhimmi like.. mar mar ke dhumma banadenge in Raqibol walo ka..aur sat mein Bihari, Oriya sab mil jaenge..

Only the ones who are ready to leave Islam and do Ghar Wapasi shall be permitted refuge in our land..baki ke liya bahut sarree Muslim Humsaya Mulk hai.. Sab shanti purvak hoga..

Vinash

Country flag
As a Ghoti Bengali ( Bhumiputra of West Bengal)..I dont for every Bangal H, especially the Maku Bangal types. They are the ones who came from East Bengal supported the communists ...took away land from native Landowning farmers of WB in the name of land distribution used their Higher Education crendentials/ Celebrity clout to destroy the Hindu Intellectual class and the tradition in the name of Marxists ideology.. Sided with the Islamists. Instead of fighting against the Mullo fascist for their land and rights they either migrated to India or accepted their dhimmi status in present day Bangladesh. The native Ghotis of WB are not that meek and dhimmi like.. mar mar ke dhumma banadenge in Raqibol walo ka..aur sat mein Bihari, Oriya sab mil jaenge..
Glad to here this.

I have ZERO knowledge about ground status in Bengal.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Glad to here this.

I have ZERO knowledge about ground status in Bengal.
Yes there is a big difference between the East Bengal vs Ghoti...just like the football clubs of East Bengal and Mohan Bagan. Lot of the educated class of EBs became the rabid supporter of Marxism and CPIM Party.. I guess due to their suffering and loss of identity found a refuge in seductive ideology of Communism.. If you study the post -Independence politics of Bengal then CPIM was the party of East Bengali Refugees while Congress was mostly with the Native Ghoti who already has lands, agriculture etc. It similar to the Jatt Farmers of East Punjab who have decent amount of land and wealth while the Aise Lahoriye de wich Punjabi refugees coming here and looking for someone to help and give them back their status etc. Thus one group would be looking for an Egalitarian solution while other would be fighting to preserve his status quo. But since the former ideology sounds good and seductive they usually come to power with massive and loyal voting base thus legislative laws which all about gibs and de-moralizing the productive and industrial members.. Swaths of lands are taken from well to do farmers in the name of land distribution , Union bazi introduced in the name of labor movement and slowly slowly the state stops being productive followed capital flight followed by deindustrialization..
I not blaming every Bangal as communist bastard but usually a rabid Bengali Communist has an East Bengal roots

sameer3694

Yes there is a big difference between the East Bengal vs Ghoti...just like the football clubs of East Bengal and Mohan Bagan. Lot of the educated class of EBs became the rabid supporter of Marxism and CPIM Party.. I guess due to their suffering and loss of identity found a refuge in seductive ideology of Communism.. If you study the post -Independence politics of Bengal then CPIM was the party of East Bengali Refugees while Congress was mostly with the Native Ghoti who already has lands, agriculture etc. It similar to the Jatt Farmers of East Punjab who have decent amount of land and wealth while the Aise Lahoriye de wich Punjabi refugees coming here and looking for someone to help and give them back their status etc. Thus one group would be looking for an Egalitarian solution while other would be fighting to preserve his status quo. But since the former ideology sounds good and seductive they usually come to power with massive and loyal voting base thus legislative laws which all about gibs and de-moralizing the productive and industrial members.. Swaths of lands are taken from well to do farmers in the name of land distribution , Union bazi introduced in the name of labor movement and slowly slowly the state stops being productive followed capital flight followed by deindustrialization..
I not blaming every Bangal as communist bastard but usually a rabid Bengali Communist has an East Bengal roots
Do you see any future in Bengal where TMC and communists become minority parties? I really want the BJP to win there, but I dont know if that's ever going to happen. Having a nationalist party in bengal can help curb the illegal immigration.

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag

And here in India, mah main ho and bottom bitch goes to UN, shit talks 'bout India and comes back in style like no one's fukken business!

Shit talking 'bout India must be one heck of a job.

1683599728936.png

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Do you see any future in Bengal where TMC and communists become minority parties? I really want the BJP to win there, but I dont know if that's ever going to happen. Having a nationalist party in bengal can help curb the illegal immigration.
Parties have been enjoying first mover advantage for decades in Bengal since voters there have traditionally been voting for 'strong' faces only. BJP does not have the might to take on Mamata Banerjee at state level; they lack credible faces there. BJP might continue doing well in LS polls though; Modi is just as much popular as Mamata out there.

If you go a little deeper into election arithmetic you will find that Kolkata, Howrah and suburbs combined is the UP equivalent of Bengal - whoever wins there ends up winning the polls and back in 2019, even amidst an intense saffron wave, the BJP struggled to bag constituencies in that region and I am not even getting into 2021 assembly polls which was a massive disaster. In 2019, the CPI(M) manged to retain some vote share in Kolkata/ Howrah/ suburbs which, if bagged by BJP, might add a few more seats in 2024 polls. But I do not see them winning the assembly polls anytime soon.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
Bhajipao will preserve the status quo there in current state.

Even if they do come to power they need the Bengali equivalent of Himanta Biswa of Assam.
Every month he makes some good news where he bullies the raqibools infesting Assam 😍

Ultimately I think Waste Bengal is in a sinking trajectory, the mullahs will one day outgrow TMC/CPIM/CongBengal and go for a full Islamic state in a grand chimpout/riot/pogrom( Imagine a sequel of Direct Action day ), considering they lack the IQ and long-term scheming of Mallu Momins.

Central Forces, Army and sundry bhagwa volunteers + Hindu bong gunda elements of TMC/CPI will then have to save Poschim Bongol, clean up the whole state and deport raqibools back to East Pakistan.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Bhajipao will preserve the status quo there in current state.

Even if they do come to power they need the Bengali equivalent of Himanta Biswa of Assam.
Every month he makes some good news where he bullies the raqibools infesting Assam 😍

Ultimately I think Waste Bengal is in a sinking trajectory, the mullahs will one day outgrow TMC/CPIM/CongBengal and go for a full Islamic state in a grand chimpout/riot/pogrom( Imagine a sequel of Direct Action day ), considering they lack the IQ and long-term scheming of Mallu Momins.

Central Forces, Army and sundry bhagwa volunteers + Hindu bong gunda elements of TMC/CPI will then have to save Poschim Bongol, clean up the whole state and deport raqibools back to East Pakistan.
M votes are not very significant barring some 10-12 LS constituencies and again not very relevant in Kolkata/ Howrah/ suburbs. With grassroot development BJP can grow more; taking shortcuts like fielding turncoats will not help them (reason of defeat in some winnable constituencies back in 2021).

Azaad

Country flag
Parties have been enjoying first mover advantage for decades in Bengal since voters there have traditionally been voting for 'strong' faces only. BJP does not have the might to take on Mamata Banerjee at state level; they lack credible faces there. BJP might continue doing well in LS polls though; Modi is just as much popular as Mamata out there.

If you go a little deeper into election arithmetic you will find that Kolkata, Howrah and suburbs combined is the UP equivalent of Bengal - whoever wins there ends up winning the polls and back in 2019, even amidst an intense saffron wave, the BJP struggled to bag constituencies in that region and I am not even getting into 2021 assembly polls which was a massive disaster. In 2019, the CPI(M) manged to retain some vote share in Kolkata/ Howrah/ suburbs which, if bagged by BJP, might add a few more seats in 2024 polls. But I do not see them winning the assembly polls anytime soon.
And how long did Momota take to become the CM in 2011 from being a student leader in 1982 ? Unfortunately one of the bane of the Modi Shah leadership of the BJP has been to take in turncoats to boost their prospects which is a short term move whereas the need of the hour are institution builders like Kalyan Singh or a BSY.

Hemanta Biswa Sharma is an exception but his ideological underpinnings has more to do with the Axomiya indentity & students agitation. Yet that didn't prevent him from being a Congressman for the better part of his political life . At least Suvendu Adhikari is an RSS man .

A similar problem afflicts the BJP in Bihar . Sushil Modi a long term ABVP & BJP veteran lacks mass appeal & formed a successful jugalbandi with Nitiswa . How much of his lack of killer instinct was responsible for the BJP playing second fiddle to the JDU with Sushil Modi playing subordinate to Nitiswa , unable or unwilling to confront him or keep him on his toes is a little explored topic thereby permanently dooming the BJP to punching below it's weight.

Ultimately the top brass of the BJP took a dim view of events & sidelined him by calling him to the centre so that he can spend the rest of his semi retirement days in peace while a new leadership emerges in Bihar

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles