Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
It was fun watching all their data fudging get undone, with their toilet paper finding it's true value after Kanglus ran out of foreign exchange to prop it up.

Without fudging, they would have a sub $2K GDP per capita, which is consistent with their low consumption figures.

View attachment 202620
Even that doesn't justify a 2k per capita income, apart from their textile success all of their country genuinely is under developed and primitive.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Primitive, pre industrial economy with sub-Saharan level consumption figures. That's a fitting description for the swamp.
I'll peg their GDP per capita at $1200 or something since even pakistanis despite being a worse shithole are able to outconsume raqibools.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
You haven't seen anything. Yes, rest of those swamp-dwelling Morons are as stupid as this Janitor in the US.

View attachment 202459

"Bangladesh will raise it's coastline while Indians will roasted to their death due tio temperature increase''

"Indian climate refugees will be flooding Bangladesh soon."

" Indians are getting visas for Bangladesh."

"The number of Illegal Indian visa overstayers has probably exceeded 50 lakh or more in Bangladesh."

:pound: :pound: :pound:
Then why bangladeshi big brain engineers are not raising their coast line now?
And if say we will be roasted to death, then tell me where bangladesh lies? Does it lie on Uranus or I should say " Ur - ANUS " :cool1::cool1: where average temperature is just( - 224) degree celsius?
If that mentally unstable pathological lier cum serial gaslighter answers the above two questions, then I will pray to allah the most merciful, who will give him a new broomstick for his job . Ameen.

singhboy98

Country flag
I'll peg their GDP per capita at $1200 or something since even pakistanis despite being a worse shithole are able to outconsume raqibools.
You are indeed correct. Even those inbred Dolphin-rapists are better off than raqibool Kanglus in terms of infrastructure and consumer consumption. And that's saying something considering that even Sub-Saharans will blush when looking at the infrastructure of inbred deenis.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
View attachment 202622
Now the janitor cleaning toilets in Japan strikes again!
:pound: :pound: :pound:

But BhosdDesh is 50 years ahead of Porkistan according to an esteemed kanglu janitor.
बोकाचोदों की बाकचोदी यहा तक पहुंच गया की अब जाके पाकिस्तान को भी डिफेंड करना पड़ रहा है मदरचोद।।

Azaad

Country flag
Primitive, pre industrial economy with sub-Saharan level consumption figures. That's a fitting description for the swamp.
You're still active on green forum ? Who else of the old timers are there apart from that old gas bag Joe Shearer ?

shade

Country flag
I think he is an Indian, he writes Hindi exactly like us. Pakis have distinct way of writing Urdu in English and Bangladeshis too. Either he is trolling them hard or inferiority complex ridden Mulla.
Pakis write the way they do because they're Coonjabis, even our ones write like they do sometimes.
Actual Kangladeshis don't know much Hindi anyway, so 100% bilol is some kind of bong muslim living in an Indian city, you are correct on that

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Pakis write the way they do because they're Coonjabis, even our ones write like they do sometimes.
Actual Kangladeshis don't know much Hindi anyway, so 100% bilol is some kind of bong muslim living in an Indian city, you are correct on that
Lungis know some Hindi especially those in cities exposed to Bollywood plus pre-1971 specimens.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles