Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Concard

Country flag
Does bangladesh have FTA with China ? That's the only country India has been actively avoiding having FTA with, and hence withdrawl from RCEP.
These morons are on whole new another level in delusions of grandeur. They import most of the raw materials needed for their textile industry in addition to all the machinery too. If they ever sign FTA they will not have the opportunity to develop any industry other than Textiles. They will be swamped by imports. Bangladesh will only get low end of the stick. They won't have the chance to develop high end industries. They will be dependent on other countries for automobiles, heavy machinery, heavy duty vehicles, electronics, pharma, steel and many more.

Once when our textile industry is in full swing as our PLI schemes take off we will definitely be gradually reducing our raw material export which feeds their textile industry. Getting raw materials will be expensive compared to getting it from next door neighbor. Even if we did export it will be at a higher rate. India should use this leverage and kick out illegal Bangladeshi filth.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
These morons are on whole new another level in delusions of grandeur.
They are entitled to their delusions of grandeur, but the fact is when their finance minister asked a question which was actually addressed to US, only Indian foreign minister had the courtesy to respond, others on the stage didn't.

Last edited:

Blademaster

Lol , What The fukk are they even doing :pound:

patta Jhari Marching
The first one is actual a test of upper strength and your legs strength to see how long you can stay up there. A fitness test.

The second one is training recruits on how to march properly. Tree branches are stand in for the equipment they will be holding later on. They have to be trained in techniques before handling the real stuff.

ladder

Country flag
The first one is actual a test of upper strength and your legs strength to see how long you can stay up there. A fitness test.

The second one is training recruits on how to march properly. Tree branches are stand in for the equipment they will be holding later on. They have to be trained in techniques before handling the real stuff.
1. Develop the upper body strength using various exercise and attempt the same with knotted rope before trying out with a smooth pole.
Here in the video, the cadets were looking clueless. Just attempting for lure of the prize kept atop the pole.
2. Even NCC A certificate cadets don't March with freshly broken twigs.

Angel of War

Country flag

If so, then their training is very weird . I haven’t seen our boys training this way to develop upper body strength . It’s freakin funny
Also, You gotta admit that marching with twigs is something you don’t come across everyday . What a Bunch of weirdos these Raqibools are

Blademaster

If so, then their training is very weird . I haven’t seen our boys training this way to develop upper body strength . It’s freakin funny
Also, You gotta admit that marching with twigs is something you don’t come across everyday . What a Bunch of weirdos these Raqibools are
It doesn't have to be the same game or set of exercises. When I was young, my PT instructor would come up with weird exercises or games to keep us motivated and stimulated. You change up the exercises to keep the troops interested and motivated.

As for the twig branches, it is a cheap but effective way of practicing.

Angel of War

Country flag
It doesn't have to be the same game or set of exercises. When I was young, my PT instructor would come up with weird exercises or games to keep us motivated and stimulated. You change up the exercises to keep the troops interested and motivated.

As for the twig branches, it is a cheap but effective way of practicing.
Nice , what a kifayati way of training .

Angel of War

Country flag
The only company that Bilol and gang talk about is Bhalton , Bhalton this and Bhalton that . They want us to believe that Bhalton is as great as Samsung although I have never seen a bhalton product myself in india or even in the north east which Bilol claims is under total economic control of BD

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles