Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Umm my village is near indo bangladesh border.shockingly before 2011,there was no such thing like barbed wires,and constant inspection by bsf. Only after bangladesh army attack on my village,did made our administration wake up.our villagers gave their portion of land,and our Indian syloti brother Gautam Roy,took the contract and created the barbed wired borders and well cemented fencing,now bunkers and street lights are also added.Now no illegal immigrant Bangladeshi dare to enter our borders.
Chad Sylheti Brother Gautam Da

Ghanta

Country flag
Self loathing Indians and Pakistanis ne inn logon ko chanay ke jhaad par chadha rakha hai, and even that in a patronizing way ("Dekho baccha bada ho gaya" types). Bangladesh is a one trick pony, with nothing going for it beyond textile industry. They are not strategically located to have a transhipment port like Colombo, no natural resources, flood prone, their landscape is nothing spectacular so no scope for anything except slum tourism and in terms of geopolitics too they count for nothing except being a dumping ground for Rohingyas. Their rich still come to India for medical treatment, tourism and shopping.

Abdus Salem killed

nixin

Cn you put spoilers you piece
I almost threw up breakfast
They are our own. I would prefer anytime to see and know about the struggle of Hindus in the Islamic shitholes to see the cuck sickular HINOs of Bharat who are the traitors of Dharma.

Mods please delete the message "I almost threw up breakfast" because in my opinion it disrespects our own who can't do anything for Dharma except suffering in Islamic countries.

Bhrata @Abdus Salem killed ,I am not arguing with you ,but in anytime of our life ,we should not disrespect our own irrespective of their plight and happiness and I know how much you hate that person Abdus Salem who disrespect our own and our culture in Pakistan, so don't get me wrong that I am lecturing you or something.

And we are not a little bit like the porki mullas of Bhartiya subcontinent ,who leave their dead and don't even acknowledge that.

Seeing ,Crying and grieving for our own is not something we should be ashamed or denying like insecure muzzis of the world.

Last edited:

Butter Chicken

Country flag

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
View attachment 155532

A 5 ft dark skinned 42Kg swamp water drinking, slum dwelling, malnourished, cousin violating, father less, chaddi stitching, inbred, cross dressing retard whose mama is the Rs 5 ho of Daulatdia comments on Indians as cockroaches.
I sometimes fill pity for these smelly wretched cretins , now i dont.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles