Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Covfefe

Country flag
If in the near future, Bangladesh Airforce does indeed Decide to Attack India than this is how India should counter in my opinion.

Before that let me give everyone an Insight into the inventory of Bangladesh Airforce. In terms of Combat Aircraft, Bangladesh Airforce has only 8 MIG-29 and 36 Chengdu J-7 so 36 + 8 = 44 aircrafts.

For this, India needs to send only 1 Squadron of Tejas (Flying Daggers or Flying Bullets)
View attachment 145870
The Tejas should be armed with :-
i)For WVR/ Close combat : R-73 / ASRAAM / Python 5
ii)For BVR / Beyond visual Range combat : Derby ER etc.

Maybe we could send a couple of 3-4 SU-30 MKIs too along with Tejas. If we send SU-30 MKI than we should Arm them with Astra MK-1 or R-77.

View attachment 145872

This will be enough to kiss Entire Bangladesh Airforce Good-bye ! Joy Bongla !
Bro tu itna tension Nako le re baba, jiska kaam hai bhejna usko maalum hai kaunsa mijile fit karke bhejne ka hai kis plane mein

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
Why bother?

Give the Burmese junta a missed call. They will take care of kangla problem.
Why do you want to drag Myanmar into this Matter here?

I am sure that Myanmar has other problems to deal with other than fighting Bangladesh. If Bangladesh decides to Attack India than it will be our fight which we will have to fight. No need to drag a 3rd Party in here.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
Bro tu itna tension Nako le re baba, jiska kaam hai bhejna usko maalum hai kaunsa mijile fit karke bhejne ka hai kis plane mein
What I had written in my post was my assumption of what we should send to fight Bangladesh with as little assets as possible. Sure IAF knows lot more than us about was should be sent. But I am pretty sure that if Bangladesh Airforce and Navy tried to attack India in Unison than only IAF is enough for them. No need of Even Indian Navy. If you want I can explain everything in more detail.

Covfefe

Country flag
What I had written in my post was my assumption of what we should send to fight Bangladesh with as little assets as possible. Sure IAF knows lot more than us about was should be sent. But I am pretty sure that if Bangladesh Airforce and Navy tried to attack India in Unison than only IAF is enough for them. No need of Even Indian Navy. If you want I can explain everything in more detail.
🙏🙏🙏Nahi nahi, we all understood pretty much everything

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
It's time for mleccha sanghar in Bangladesh.Once again razakar pigs have rose their head time to cut it using another Mukti bahini blade.

Just send INS Vishakapatnam to a port visit in Myanmar to piss of Knagladeshis or simply conduct a tri service exercise in sunderbans. They will be scarred for some months.

Vinash

Country flag
It's time for mleccha sanghar in Bangladesh.Once again razakar pigs have rose their head time to cut it using another Mukti bahini blade.
Like USA bombed Japan to announce their superpower status & how China will takeover Taiwan to signal their superpower status, 25-30 years down the line, India should smash this Jihadi swamp to bits.

1) Destroy their ports and make sure not a single ship docks in Bangladesh.

2) Surround the Swampland and cut them off from world trade.

3) Make them crawl on their knees for the crimes they've been doing to Bangladesh Hindus and during that war, drive all Bengali Mullas squatting in WB & Assam into the Islamic shithole they created.

If & when we do this to Bangladesh, other neighbours like Sri Lanka, Nepal will stop poking the Elephant.

What I suggested is what a true super power would do. Let's see what our guys do in the future.

Physx32

Country flag
Like USA bombed Japan to announce their superpower status & how China will takeover Taiwan to signal their superpower status, 25-30 years down the
Actually we're going to smash the porkies and liberate POK when this time comes. If kangluturds become a nuisance, a simple naval blockade and economic sanctions will jolt them back to senses.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bangladeshi another Ghulam of chixingping after porkistanis

saffronwarrior

Country flag
Reeeeeeeeee!! All those $650 billion exports won't be possible if we kanguloids stop buying Indian products. India is dependent on us!!!
But i think UP Govt. should lure Indian companies like VIP (and its subsidiary Skybags) to come back to India. these companies went to Bangladesh because of cheap labour and relaxed labour laws, now UP is also offering the same.

SGOperative

Country flag
But i think UP Govt. should lure Indian companies like VIP (and its subsidiary Skybags) to come back to India. these companies went to Bangladesh because of cheap labour and relaxed labour laws, now UP is also offering the same.
UP could easily offer alot, most of the young population goes out to work this would remove the need of that. Especially Eastern UP, Neighbouring States would benefit too imo

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles