Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Vinash

Country flag
What did bangles do ?
In a tournament between Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, Banglas knocked Lanka out and played the final against India.

After defeating Lanka, the Bangla cricketers did weird stuff like doing Nagin dance on the ground in front of Lanka players in Sri Lanka to mock them.

In the final, Lanka crowd packed the stadium and supported India against Bangladesh. After India defeated Bangladesh, the Lankans in the crowd went wild. Hundreds of Lankans did Nagin dance to mock Banglas.

This is the most watched cricket video on Youtube i.e 221 Million views. Read the comments from Lankans.

Last edited:

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Infamous incident, Bangladesh beat Srilanka for the summit clash with India, after defeating them senior players started to do Naagin dance mocking srilankan players and pissing off entire srilankan crowds. So entire srilankans supported us during finals and when we won they are just elated to the core. That entire tournament have lot of controversy from Bangbros doing stupid Naagin dances and also broke things inside the stadium to vent out frustation.

Porkislayer

Country flag
Sehwag was right in treating the kanglus for the bitch they are. Once before a test match he said that kanglus can never beat India in tests coz they can't take 20 wickets. Similarly, before the 2011 wc match in none other than sher(chooha)-e-bangla stadium, he pounded them with 175. Even before the match he was like I've never batted for 50 overs so I'll try and do that this time (read: your bowling is shite) and he almost did (he batted for 47 overs). :pound:

cereal killer

Country flag
I remember that BD vs SL game.. Bangla captain broke the glass of the pavilion section in anger after Umpire gave a wide. Match was stopped briefly.
Then BD won the game entire team mocked the crowd with Naagin Dance. They got owned by India in the finals & crowd went wild. Indian team gave a lap of honor to the fans along with the SL flag.

BD U19 team after beating India in U19 WC final in 2018 almost a brawl happened. One of the most heated games. Bangla fans threw bottles at our U19 Kids. It was ugly finish.

ladder

Country flag

We should have gotten the area to the right of it. Muslims are only 42% there.
Yes, it was discussed here before also. CHT went to then Pakistan because without it, east Pakistan wouldn't have any port connectivity.
CHT was given to Pakistan disregarding the religion of the population, the very premise of partition.
And think of it, was any such consideration shown towards India?
Who to blame? The one who did it or the one who accepted it?

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Yes, it was discussed here before also. CHT went to then Pakistan because without it, east Pakistan wouldn't have any port connectivity.
CHT was given to Pakistan disregarding the religion of the population, the very premise of partition.
And think of it, was any such consideration shown towards India?
Who to blame? The one who did it or the one who accepted it?
Would have also given sea access to our north east. Most of our independence leaders were not strategic thinkers.

Nehru apparently wanted to abolish army :frusty: :frusty::

ladder

Country flag
Would have also given sea access to our north east. Most of our independence leaders were not strategic thinkers.

Somebody really believed 2nd world war was a war to end all (future) wars.
No wars meant no need for standing army.

cereal killer

Country flag

Kashmir war in 47-48 was such a massive cluster f*** that both India & Pakistan think they committed blunders. Missed opportunity on both sides.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
View attachment 138016

Wow
IQ is filled to the Brim of this Kangla
I never knew that Bangladeshis were this Delusional. And by looking at the recent comments being made by Bangladeshis on India on Different Social media websites like Twitter, YouTube and also PDF especially, I am indeed convinced that Bangladesh is nothing but Pakistan 2.0 or is in the process of becoming 1 Very soon.

In the near future, Bangladesh will definitely become Hostile towards India. Bangladeshis are no different than their brothers in the West and the main reason that Bangladesh Supports Pakistan is because Pakistan is an Islamic country. If today India was an islamic country than I can guarantee you that 90+ Percent of Bangladeshi Muslims would support India.

And lastly I want to tell 1 thing is that majority of Bangladeshis are extremely Biased towards India in pretty much all matters.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
If in the near future, Bangladesh Airforce does indeed Decide to Attack India than this is how India should counter in my opinion.

Before that let me give everyone an Insight into the inventory of Bangladesh Airforce. In terms of Combat Aircraft, Bangladesh Airforce has only 8 MIG-29 and 36 Chengdu J-7 so 36 + 8 = 44 aircrafts.

For this, India needs to send only 1 Squadron of Tejas (Flying Daggers or Flying Bullets)
iaf-tejas-4.jpg

The Tejas should be armed with :-
i)For WVR/ Close combat : R-73 / ASRAAM / Python 5
ii)For BVR / Beyond visual Range combat : Derby ER etc.

Maybe we could send a couple of 3-4 SU-30 MKIs too along with Tejas. If we send SU-30 MKI than we should Arm them with Astra MK-1 or R-77.

Sukhoi-Su-30MKI-fighter_1920x1200.jpg

This will be enough to kiss Entire Bangladesh Airforce Good-bye ! Joy Bongla !

another_armchair

Country flag
If in the near future, Bangladesh Airforce does indeed Decide to Attack India than this is how India should counter in my opinion.

Before that let me give everyone an Insight into the inventory of Bangladesh Airforce. In terms of Combat Aircraft, Bangladesh Airforce has only 8 MIG-29 and 36 Chengdu J-7 so 36 + 8 = 44 aircrafts.

For this, India needs to send only 1 Squadron of Tejas (Flying Daggers or Flying Bullets)
View attachment 145870
The Tejas should be armed with :-
i)For WVR/ Close combat : R-73 / ASRAAM / Python 5
ii)For BVR / Beyond visual Range combat : Derby ER etc.

Maybe we could send a couple of 3-4 SU-30 MKIs too along with Tejas. If we send SU-30 MKI than we should Arm them with Astra MK-1 or R-77.

View attachment 145872

This will be enough to kiss Entire Bangladesh Airforce Good-bye ! Joy Bongla !
Why bother?

Give the Burmese junta a missed call. They will take care of kangla problem.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles