saneel2014

Country flag

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Every wannabe Islamist believes in Yahood conspiracy.
Their ”Holy book” says Jews are the worst of Kafirs, thats why these monkeys jump up high abusing Israel for no personal reason.

The same book says Idol worshippers are kuffars, so are polytheists and so are non-muslims in particular, maybe the reason they hate India a lot is that their holy champak dicatates them for Ghazwa-e-hind maybe this is the reason why these cartoons desperately come to India to do Jihad but end up getting assraped and humiliated publicly.
1636044347070.png

Cheran

Country flag
There is something wrong in the air that these Inbred Swampladeshi Raquiturds breathe.

1636044942118.png

1636045095029.png

1636045119079.png

btw, whatever happened to Bangavax. Our Covaxin got emergency approval.

Last i heard bangladeshi "scientiosts" wanted some monkeys for testing. They went to a forest to capture it but were beaten black & blue (by villagers or by monkeys, i dont know)

saneel2014

Country flag
There is something wrong in the air that these Inbred Swampladeshi Raquiturds breathe.

View attachment 117501

View attachment 117507
View attachment 117508

btw, whatever happened to Bangavax. Our Covaxin got emergency approval.

Last i heard bangladeshi "scientiosts" wanted some monkeys for testing. They went to a forest to capture it but were beaten black & blue (by villagers or by monkeys, i dont know)
Lol those idiot scientists went in forests looking for monkeys, all they need was to open a 'gazwa e hind' recruitment center and many monkeys would have come to them.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
change is base year, changes the base rate of dollar exchange value. In their case to 2015.

when base year is changed, they also added new industries for GDP estimation. now they have more data from a few more verticals in to the GDP calculation. this is similar to UK adding prostitution into GDP calculation.

Ultimately GDP calculation is an estimate.

from India’s perspective, I have been looking for some time to find out what industries are being considered and what are being left out of our GDP estimate calculation. I always have this nagging feeling that we are undercounting our GDP.
Does IT freelancing count into our GDP? I don’t think so. Same is the case with a lot of students in my college who earn through graphics designing or developing websites and apps etc. They I guess are a part of informal economy.

Please do correct me, and shift this to relevant thread.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒐𝒍𝒇𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌🔎 (@TheWolfpackIN) Tweeted:
Report: Bangladesh military complains to China over severe unreliability & defects in Chinese weapon systems:

¤ FM-90 SAMs virtually unusable due to battery failures

¤ Faulty control systems onboard Chinese warships

¤ Very low air worthiness of K-8W trainers.

:pound::pound::pound:
Kangla Stronk!!!

Abdus Salem killed

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒐𝒍𝒇𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌🔎 (@TheWolfpackIN) Tweeted:
Report: Bangladesh military complains to China over severe unreliability & defects in Chinese weapon systems:

¤ FM-90 SAMs virtually unusable due to battery failures

¤ Faulty control systems onboard Chinese warships

¤ Very low air worthiness of K-8W trainers.

:pound::pound::pound:
Kangla Stronk!!!

Abdus Salem killed

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles