Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Neither China prospered because of RMG (but heavy industries) nor Bangladesh stands anywhere near China or India in RMG either (while India is focused on heavy and electronic industries).

Textile sector is biggest in Bangladesh not because its revolutionary but because Bangladesh is technologically too backward to create a real industry.

Bangladesh will stabilise into a middle income trap after saturation of textile and that's best future of BD, at least better than Pakistan which is not going reach even there.

western countries decided for BD which industry they will adopt.
since they were a new country at that time, doubtful if they had any say in this matter.
=====
Multi Fibre arrangement

The Multifiber Arrangement was first established as a short-term measure under the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade in 1974. It was meant to acknowledge how cheap clothing and textile import (namely yarns, fabrics, made-up textile products, and clothing) threatened and disrupted markets in developed nations as well as how exports helped diversify their earnings of shape the economic growth of developing nations, such as Bangladesh and China.

Developing countries often relied on primary commodity exports. The MFA attempted to mitigate the potential for conflict to ensure international trade cooperation. The quotas established were meant to manage the global clothing and textiles trade in the shorter term to prevent market disruptions. The ultimate aim remained to reduce the barriers and liberalization of trade, with developing countries expected to take an increasing role over time.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
How can you say Amar Sonar Kangladesh is a proto-industrial country ..😡 (Bilol Bhai).
According to him, His country is urbanizing faster than India, hence the trends prove that his country will win in the end.

View attachment 179218

Mf is China simping just it build Padma Bridge and stick a heavy bill to the govt. He failing to realize the China prospered since it was already surrounded by East Asian Tiger Economies ( Japan, South Korea, Taiwan etc) all these had advanced industrial export and they used China for low end manufacturing/assembling in the begining followed high end products ..
Meannwhile look at India's Neighbour hood..except ASEAN which are middle-income countries except Singapore, most are kangals and failed states..
Their inspiration are 2019 articles. World is changed a lot. All articles are opinion which not have much value.

Abdus Salem killed

How can you say Amar Sonar Kangladesh is a proto-industrial country ..😡 (Bilol Bhai).
According to him, His country is urbanizing faster than India, hence the trends prove that his country will win in the end.
And this from 2016 data as the report released on 2017 -2018
@gslv markIII

View attachment 179218

Mf is China simping just it build Padma Bridge and stick a heavy bill to the govt. He failing to realize the China prospered since it was already surrounded by East Asian Tiger Economies ( Japan, South Korea, Taiwan etc) all these had advanced industrial export and they used China for low end manufacturing/assembling in the begining followed high end products ..
Meannwhile look at India's Neighbour hood..except ASEAN which are middle-income countries except Singapore, most are kangals and failed states..
Swampdwellers are literally rank 100 i have to go to the next page to even see them
India is the fastest growing alongside china
Bangladesh has 2 mentions in the entire report and competes with Ecuador lol
pakistan is even further behind
Our rank improves the fastest alongside china. we are fking ahead of turkey
IMG_20221030_103740.jpg
IMG_20221030_103801.jpg
IMG_20221030_104124.jpg
IMG_20221030_104213.jpg
IMG_20221030_104242.jpg
IMG_20221030_104321.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Abdus Salem killed

Swampdwellers are literally rank 100 i have to go to the next page to even see them
India is the fastest growing alongside china
Bangladesh has 2 mentions in the entire report and competes with Ecuador lol
pakistan is even further behind
Our rank improves the fastest alongside china. we are fking ahead of turkey View attachment 179432View attachment 179433View attachment 179434View attachment 179435View attachment 179436View attachment 179437
And this was in 2016

shade

Country flag
western countries decided for BD which industry they will adopt.
since they were a new country at that time, doubtful if they had any say in this matter.
=====
Multi Fibre arrangement

Is this the reason why Al-Bongolistan and Vietnam get easy-peasy $GORA_COUNTRY FTAs and why we have to struggle with gora being obstinate on REEE WHY DON'T YOU ALLOW DAIRY AND GRAIN IMPORTS FROM MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEE or for a more European version WARUM HAST DU MEINEN WAGENEN NICHT IMPORTIEREN REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!.
I mean does Al-Bongolistan seriously import German cars in exchange for chaddi-banyan access to the Deutsch market?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Is this the reason why Al-Bongolistan and Vietnam get easy-peasy $GORA_COUNTRY FTAs and why we have to struggle with gora being obstinate on REEE WHY DON'T YOU ALLOW DAIRY AND GRAIN IMPORTS FROM MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEE or for a more European version WARUM HAST DU MEINEN WAGENEN NICHT IMPORTIEREN REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!.
I mean does Al-Bongolistan seriously import German cars in exchange for chaddi-banyan access to the Deutsch market?
will have to check separately for Vietnam, haven’t started it yet.

for BD, it seems to be a case of transferring low end jobs “sweatshop jobs” in the name of poverty alleviation in “third world LDCs”. this is similar to how Kalyani acquired specific forging tech from Europe, since they have banned those particular forging processes within Europe.

even this point on BD, was looking for the exact inflection point for some time but couldn’t find it earlier, because BD internal narrative that Mujib is responsible or those three pioneer RMG factories are responsible for creation of an entire industry did not make sense to, especially when Europeans and muricans are the customers. @Indx TechStyle ‘s post gave an opportunity for me to have a relook into this.

shade

Country flag
will have to check separately for Vietnam, haven’t started it yet.

for BD, it seems to be a case of transferring low end jobs “sweatshop jobs” in the name of poverty alleviation in “third world LDCs”. this is similar to how Kalyani acquired specific forging tech from Europe, since they have banned those particular forging processes within Europe.

even this point on BD, was looking for the exact inflection point for some time but couldn’t find it earlier, because BD internal narrative that Mujib is responsible or those three pioneer RMG factories are responsible for creation of an entire industry did not make sense to, especially when Europeans and muricans are the customers. @Indx TechStyle ‘s post gave an opportunity for me to have a relook into this.
I was just asking because in some other random thread, one guy mentioned Vietnam also in the same way as in their FTAs were "wink-wink, nod-nod" from the Goras to Vietnamese govt, i.e Vietnam didn't negotiate for FTA like a normal country, the gora handed it to them for their own purposes of making a cheaper manufacturing destination.

*For my purposes here Gora also includes Japaneez and Koreans( the most obvious Sugar Daddy of Vietnam because of Samsung investment )

tfw when will Gora Saheb choose us? :(

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
At once, one may judge the reason state of denial being pissed off, stigmatic or trolling. But how delusional bkl one could go to fool himself into a parallel universe this much?
:hair::hair::frusty::frusty:

The factual accuracy has been literally raped here so bad that anyone, event if wants can't control himself from doing personal attacks (or even ending up beating the bong nationalist if physically available). It's like Uncyclopedia - the content free encyclopedia. Post has nothing except stuff for which you can personally attack him for being an idiot.

And, over all this shit littered on internet, he says; as if acting karte hue character mein hi ghus gaye!!
To most of us outside India (and to a silent majority inside it), the promise is as hollow as anything.
Had hai bakchodi ki

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
At once, one may judge the reason state of denial being pissed off, stigmatic or trolling. But how delusional bkl one could go to fool himself into a parallel universe this much?
:hair::hair::frusty::frusty:

The factual accuracy has been literally raped here so bad that anyone, event if wants can't control himself from doing personal attacks (or even ending up beating the bong nationalist if physically available). It's like Uncyclopedia - the content free encyclopedia. Post has nothing except stuff for which you can personally attack him for being an idiot.

And, over all this shit littered on internet, he says; as if acting karte hue character mein hi ghus gaye!!

Had hai bakchodi ki
Hence I don't even read these at all .
Why feel angry for a retard and his delusions

Akula

Country flag
Delusional Bharotis, taking help of rain and slippery field to runout Das to win? You neva play fair.
You might have own on paper but moral victory is ours.
Moral victory 》》》 Actual victory.
I watched the complete match. Shakib was talking with the umpires about the wet grass. He knew that Bangladesh's kismat is useless.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles